Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
SDPC
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2011, 12:05 AM   #15
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6
 
Can't_C_Me's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 C7 1LT
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Oxford, GA
Posts: 3,594
This is funny. IPF posted this on they FB page with a link. Then when you click on the link it lead to the thread that got deleted lol!

IPF Tuning
You know, some people get paranoid when people talk about them behind their back. For us at IPF Tuning, we LOVE it. We have started a little buzz on the very cool Camaro5 forum. Check the link and chime in if you're a member.
__________________
Can't_C_Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 12:30 AM   #16
IPF-Tuning
 
IPF-Tuning's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro, CTS-V, Escalade, GMC Sierra
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 577
Hi, I would like to introduce myself and our company. I am Dave from KPE and we are the exclusive distributor for IPF Tuning products. We have posted ALL (pricing, delivery schedule, etc.) the information on our new Camaro V6 Supercharger kit in the Sponsorship section of this forum under Forced Induction. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you for your interest in our product and we are very excited to contribute to the Camaro community.

Dave Loucks
sales@kpe-products.com
KPE
IPF Tuning
IPF-Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 01:16 AM   #17
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6
 
Can't_C_Me's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 C7 1LT
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Oxford, GA
Posts: 3,594
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLTPower View Post
Hi, I would like to introduce myself and our company. I am Dave from KPE and we are the exclusive distributor for IPF Tuning products. We have posted ALL (pricing, delivery schedule, etc.) the information on our new Camaro V6 Supercharger kit in the Sponsorship section of this forum under Forced Induction. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you for your interest in our product and we are very excited to contribute to the Camaro community.

Dave Loucks
sales@kpe-products.com
KPE
IPF Tuning
Finally some answers!!
__________________
Can't_C_Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 02:18 AM   #18
PoorMansCamaro



 
PoorMansCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: Really Slow
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 55,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can't_C_Me View Post
This is funny. IPF posted this on they FB page with a link. Then when you click on the link it lead to the thread that got deleted lol!

IPF Tuning
You know, some people get paranoid when people talk about them behind their back. For us at IPF Tuning, we LOVE it. We have started a little buzz on the very cool Camaro5 forum. Check the link and chime in if you're a member.
Why did it get deleted?
__________________
PoorMansCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 02:35 AM   #19
Babar777
 
Drives: Chevy CamaroV6 2010 STSturbo
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Russia, Kursk region
Posts: 9
Signed up! When do we get full info?
Babar777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 02:41 AM   #20
tmac1granger33
NM HT5
 
tmac1granger33's Avatar
 
Drives: COTW 3/5/12
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: los lunas, New Mexico
Posts: 2,003
isn the price a bit high for 435Hp and 360Tq? i mean for like athousand more you can go turbo and have more then that?
__________________
Status 22" Staggered painted wheels/Eibach 1" Pro Kit Lowering Springs/Heritage Grille/Razzi Ground Effects Kit/RK Sports 3 piece Spoiler/DT Shortie Headers/Injen CAI/MRT 1.0 /Resonator Delete/Oracle Dual Red-white halos/Knight Rider grill Light/Sparks RS emblem/LED Sidemarkers/Red interior lighting/Gm fuel door/Halo Foglights/Trifecta Tune/IGGEE Seat covers/ Sinister Hood,VMAX throttle body/VMAX Black Iceolator/Technostalgia LED Taillights/3dCarbon Fender Vents/AAC Concept mirrors/zl1 bumper/AAC Plasma's/Scosche kit

WL-BMR Strut Bar/Custom rear vents
tmac1granger33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 02:52 AM   #21
SIXJAK


 
SIXJAK's Avatar
 
Drives: MO's only SC'd LLT.
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Branson MO
Posts: 2,570
Signed up but is this unit compatible with my longtubes? It should be yes? I know I'd be kissing my CAI Inc intake goodbye.

435HP is pretty good and probably pretty safe for the rest of the powertrain. I'm assuming this is crank HP? Isn't this motor capable of more? I'd love to be in the neghborhood of 450 RWHP. Or is that just sheer fantasy? I guess I'm just slobbering over my bros' soon to be 640 HP monster.
__________________
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.
SIXJAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 02:52 AM   #22
PoorMansCamaro



 
PoorMansCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: Really Slow
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 55,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babar777 View Post
Signed up! When do we get full info?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLTPower View Post
Hi, I would like to introduce myself and our company. I am Dave from KPE and we are the exclusive distributor for IPF Tuning products. We have posted ALL (pricing, delivery schedule, etc.) the information on our new Camaro V6 Supercharger kit in the Sponsorship section of this forum under Forced Induction. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you for your interest in our product and we are very excited to contribute to the Camaro community.

Dave Loucks
sales@kpe-products.com
KPE
IPF Tuning
__________________
PoorMansCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 02:57 AM   #23
PoorMansCamaro



 
PoorMansCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: Really Slow
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 55,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIXJAK View Post
Signed up but is this unit compatible with my longtubes? It should be yes? I know I'd be kissing my CAI Inc intake goodbye.

425HP is pretty good and probably pretty safe for the rest of the powertrain. I'm assuming this is crank HP? Isn't this motor capable of more? I'd love to be in the neghborhood of 450 RWHP. Or is that just sheer fantasy? I guess I'm just slobbering over my bros' soon to be 640 HP monster.
Yup, your long tubes are fine. I too would like to see at least 450whp, if not 500. . Curious as to how hard it would be to increase the boost.

I can't wait for some people to slap this on and test it. I personally want to wait for Tracy's SC because I'm sure he would use trifecta tune, which I already have.
__________________
PoorMansCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 05:15 AM   #24
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!
 
scrming's Avatar
 
Drives: 12 Second Brick
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: at my pulpit
Posts: 7,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
Yup, your long tubes are fine. I too would like to see at least 450whp, if not 500. . Curious as to how hard it would be to increase the boost.

I can't wait for some people to slap this on and test it. I personally want to wait for Tracy's SC because I'm sure he would use trifecta tune, which I already have.
To up the boost is just a pulley change... However ever I'm wondering if they are only doing 435 HP due to the fueling issue...
scrming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 05:41 AM   #25
Cyber Gray
Wind Rider
 
Cyber Gray's Avatar
 
Drives: Black 2SS/RS 14; Jeep 5.7 GC 15
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Muscat
Posts: 2,047
I havent heard good views on superchargers comparing to turbo systems.
__________________
Im not Gray any more !!
Cyber Gray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:18 AM   #26
Shadow Camaro
 
Shadow Camaro's Avatar
 
Drives: Rally Yellow 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Fairhope, Alabama
Posts: 341
Why does the picture look like it has a a turbo?
__________________

Rotofab CAI, SW LT Headers and High Flow Cats, SW Cat-Back, Eibach Pro rear wheel spacers, SS Grill Insert, Street Scene Front Splitter, Blacked out rear emblem, blacked out bezels, plasti-dipped lower bumper, plasti-dipped rims with yellow pinstriping, dyed interior stitching yellow, 2x Kicker CVR 12's w/ 1200 watt kicker amp. MORE TO COME!
Shadow Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 08:38 AM   #27
V6owner
Cedar Creek Woodshop
 
V6owner's Avatar
 
Drives: One Badass 1LE
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Rosenberg, TX
Posts: 2,229
It looks like a pro Charger to me
__________________
2014 Black 2SS/RS 1LE
V6owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 09:06 AM   #28
Blade


 
Blade's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS BVM 2SS
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Charlotte
Posts: 4,662
Send a message via AIM to Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrming View Post
To up the boost is just a pulley change... However ever I'm wondering if they are only doing 435 HP due to the fueling issue...
Exactly what I was thinking.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Supercharger / Turbocharger Results (INFO) Thread radz28 Forced Induction - V8 256 11-18-2016 08:50 PM
Stock L99 A6 Supercharger options, opinions, & experiences 2010 Bumblebee Forced Induction - V8 106 07-14-2014 05:17 AM
Hot air Intakes -By Kenne bell ADM PERFORMANCE Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 66 02-08-2011 09:33 PM
Supercharging options available from BMC Performance! Curt@BMCPerformance Forced Induction 17 02-18-2010 08:17 PM
AirAid Cold Air Intake anyone? Flynnaz Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 12 01-01-2010 10:05 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.