Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

USA - Texas Lone Star State

Old 04-10-2009, 12:11 AM   #1
RyanSSaddict
oh no la migra

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS
3.99% Financing if you live around San Antonio.

At Pentagon Federal Credit Union (PENFED.ORG) they are offering 3.99% Financing on new vehicles and used vehicles. The only stipulation is that you are in the armed forces, or Government employee or a family member. The only one that I know of is in San Antonio, Texas. I don't know much of the bank other than what I read online from their website. This is where i'll be going to finance my Camaro unless GM offers a better deal. I hope this is helpful, if not disregard.
RyanSSaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:37 PM   #2
kdoske
Waiting For My 1SS/RS SIM

Drives: Sold My Lancer, now carless :/
This is who I went through as well. There is also one in Virginia. If you qualify you can apply online, don't even need a branch near buy. The only stipulation is that you need to open a savings account with at least $5.00 before you can apply for any loans.
kdoske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 11:50 PM   #3
Vash

Drives: 00 Blazer
Yea your not a member if you don't have an account.

I think that of course is a bank based out of the D.C. military industrial complex.

They have branch here because we are military city USA of course.

I recommend RBFCU (Randolph Brooks). Same thing Military but others are allowed in, I don't know the whole list. They are at 3.7% for best rate.
Vash is offline   Reply With Quote