Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
SDPC
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2011, 11:32 PM   #127
bajamoon


 
bajamoon's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Subaru WRX
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Whittier CA
Posts: 13,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARINE1991 View Post
No there not bad, had a big issue with the toe links would not buy them again from them but there other stuff is good...
So who's are you using? I just don't want to go to far, I know the arms that the end links attach to suck so I will change those. Hotchkis springs and brace, strut brace. etc etc
bajamoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:33 PM   #128
MARINE1991


 
MARINE1991's Avatar
 
Drives: COTW 8/29/11 2010 CAMARO
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: HOMELESS
Posts: 10,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
So who's are you using? I just don't want to go to far, I know the arms that the end links attach to suck so I will change those. Hotchkis springs and brace, strut brace. etc etc
Yea I switch them to Hotchkis end links and also springs too..
MARINE1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:35 PM   #129
bajamoon


 
bajamoon's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Subaru WRX
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Whittier CA
Posts: 13,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARINE1991 View Post
Yea I switch them to Hotchkis end links and also springs too..
Cool. Didn't know hotchkis made the toe rods. I'll have to check. Did hotchkis do the install for you? I would rather them do it since I live 2 miles from them
bajamoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:41 PM   #130
MARINE1991


 
MARINE1991's Avatar
 
Drives: COTW 8/29/11 2010 CAMARO
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: HOMELESS
Posts: 10,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
Cool. Didn't know hotchkis made the toe rods. I'll have to check. Did hotchkis do the install for you? I would rather them do it since I live 2 miles from them
not toe rod... end links and springs... no 2edge performance did it for me..
MARINE1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:43 PM   #131
bajamoon


 
bajamoon's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Subaru WRX
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Whittier CA
Posts: 13,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARINE1991 View Post
not toe rod... end links and springs... no 2edge performance did it for me..
you said you had problems with the toe links. I know you have hotchkis links and everything else. Still looking at pfadt too. Whoever gives the best deal at xmas time I guess lol
bajamoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:45 PM   #132
MARINE1991


 
MARINE1991's Avatar
 
Drives: COTW 8/29/11 2010 CAMARO
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: HOMELESS
Posts: 10,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
you said you had problems with the toe links. I know you have hotchkis links and everything else. Still looking at pfadt too. Whoever gives the best deal at xmas time I guess lol
woooooops meant endlinks..
Attached Images
 
MARINE1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:47 PM   #133
bajamoon


 
bajamoon's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Subaru WRX
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Whittier CA
Posts: 13,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARINE1991 View Post
woooooops meant endlinks..

Want to buy all this stuff but I don't feel like putting it all in. Lazy I is
bajamoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:48 PM   #134
MARINE1991


 
MARINE1991's Avatar
 
Drives: COTW 8/29/11 2010 CAMARO
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: HOMELESS
Posts: 10,022
Here was the BMR one they never told me what happened, so I just switched them out to the Hothkis ones..
Attached Images
 
MARINE1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:50 PM   #135
bajamoon


 
bajamoon's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Subaru WRX
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Whittier CA
Posts: 13,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARINE1991 View Post
Here was the BMR one they never told me what happened, so I just switched them out to the Hothkis ones..

^^^ouch. Did it drive funny?


Good deal on ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2010-Camaro-...item4154e80bca
bajamoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:54 PM   #136
MARINE1991


 
MARINE1991's Avatar
 
Drives: COTW 8/29/11 2010 CAMARO
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: HOMELESS
Posts: 10,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
^^^ouch. Did it drive funny?


Good deal on ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2010-Camaro-...item4154e80bca
Nope just snapped and messed up my rim before I got the new ones almost took out the brake line and ABS was so mad.. they tried to blame installation, I sent it back to them and never heard from them.. did get a refund thow..
MARINE1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:54 PM   #137
MARINE1991


 
MARINE1991's Avatar
 
Drives: COTW 8/29/11 2010 CAMARO
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: HOMELESS
Posts: 10,022
Oh thats a good deal on the springs..
MARINE1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:55 PM   #138
bajamoon


 
bajamoon's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Subaru WRX
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Whittier CA
Posts: 13,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARINE1991 View Post
Nope just snapped and messed up my rim before I got the new ones almost took out the brake line and ABS was so mad.. they tried to blame installation, I sent it back to them and never heard from them.. did get a refund thow..

Well at least you got the money back.
bajamoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:57 PM   #139
MARINE1991


 
MARINE1991's Avatar
 
Drives: COTW 8/29/11 2010 CAMARO
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: HOMELESS
Posts: 10,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
Well at least you got the money back.
yea true.. still pissed it almost took everything out and scratched my chome rim up bad and they did not give a hooot about any of that so still have a bad taste about it.. too bad hotkhis does not make any of that stuff.. not sure why..
MARINE1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 12:02 AM   #140
MARINE1991


 
MARINE1991's Avatar
 
Drives: COTW 8/29/11 2010 CAMARO
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: HOMELESS
Posts: 10,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert156 View Post
REALLY! had to start this? Come on.
yea really.. for sure.. your pictures or signature block does not work just saying..
MARINE1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
!!!OFFICIAL!!! SoCal Head Turners thread leonardo USA - California 12966 08-21-2016 03:04 PM
All order status requests in here (up to status 3800). List of Order Status Codes. GTAHVIT Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 54420 03-04-2016 12:07 PM
Suggestion: Explanation to thread starters for their threads being locked? colin911 Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions 2 12-06-2009 10:25 PM
prices thread nimnels 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 1 05-02-2009 06:47 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.