Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Rick@Livernois
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2011, 01:37 PM   #1
PLuche
 
PLuche's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro 1LT manual
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 487
Lightbulb 2012 Cold Air Inductions intake same as 2010/2011? Specs look the same!

So I have been looking around to get a Cold Air Inductions (CAI) air intake for my 2012 V6 Camaro. I have found some good deals on here for some used intakes that a couple of fellow forum members are trying to sell. Unfortunately it says that those particular models are for the 2010-2011 V6 Camaro and not the 2012. If you go to the company's website you can see that they have an intake for the 10/11 and a different intake for the 2012 V6 but when you compare them next to each other, they have the same exact specs! and even the picture is the exact same picture.

So my questions is.... Do you guys/gals think that they are just doing this so us 2012 V6 owners have to spend the extra cash of a brand new intake (which will be the exact same as previous model)?

Because I am sure they are aware that many ppl are selling their intakes and since there are probably not many if any people with a 2012 CAI intake that want to sell theirs, then they just want to stop us from saving some money by buying it used from someone else.

Either way I will probably buy a CAI intake in the future either new or used but I wanted to see what you guys think of this. Here are the specs that I got from their website. www.coldairinductions.com

Part # 501-1036-10 (2010-2011 Camaro V6 Intake)
• 16 rwhp (NO Tune required!!)

Intake System Includes:
• Aluminum Insulated Air Box
• Air Box lid
• 3.5" (89 mm) Black Ceramic Coated Intake Tube
• High Performance Air Filter (CF-8350)
• Black Silicone Elbow / Stainless Clamps
• Installation instructions

Part # 501-1036-12 (2012 Camaro V6 Intake)
• 16 rwhp (NO Tune required!!)

Intake System Includes:
• Aluminum Insulated Air Box
• Air Box lid
• 3.5" (89 mm) Black Ceramic Coated Intake Tube
• High Performance Air Filter (CF-8350)
• Black Silicone Elbow / Stainless Clamps
• Installation instructions

Short Description
Maximize your Camaro's performance with our high performance air intake system. Our intakes surpass our competitors with superior quality and craftsmanship while achieving outstanding performance gains. We see on average, a 16 rwhp increase on otherwise stock 3.6l's.

This is a direct replacement for the OEM air box. No modifications required: Retains the OEM washer bottle in the stock location
Maximize your Camaro's performance with our high performance air intake system. Our intakes surpass our competitors with superior quality and craftsmanship while achieving outstanding performance gains. We see on average, a 16 rwhp increase on otherwise stock 3.6l's.

SKU 501-1036-10; 501-1036-12
PLuche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:45 PM   #2
UT-Engineer
Just Cruisin'
 
UT-Engineer's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Synergy Camaro
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 1,225
This may be the case. Sorry I cant confirm that as i dont have the CAI intake, but it sounds like any other marketing scheme. Kinda reminds me of a college text book i needed. The professor insisted that we needed the 8th edition when the 7th ed. was 99% the same . My guess was the professor, who wrote the book of course, wanted to rake in the extra dough.
__________________
2010 Synergy Green Camaro
25% Tint - CGM Painted GM GFX - 20" Niche M102 Wheels

UT-Engineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:53 PM   #3
PLuche
 
PLuche's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro 1LT manual
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by UT-Engineer View Post
This may be the case. Sorry I cant confirm that as i dont have the CAI intake, but it sounds like any other marketing scheme. Kinda reminds me of a college text book i needed. The professor insisted that we needed the 8th edition when the 7th ed. was 99% the same . My guess was the professor, who wrote the book of course, wanted to rake in the extra dough.
YEah I feel you man! I got my Associates in Marketing and from what I have learned I suspect they are trying to make a couple of extra bucks.

I also had the same problem as you with college textbooks and sometimes we wouldn't even use them much!
PLuche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:57 PM   #4
UT-Engineer
Just Cruisin'
 
UT-Engineer's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Synergy Camaro
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 1,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrvingLudwig View Post
YEah I feel you man! I got my Associates in Marketing and from what I have learned I suspect they are trying to make a couple of extra bucks.

I also had the same problem as you with college textbooks and sometimes we wouldn't even use them much!
Is there a retun policy on an ordered intake? I would assume so. Just buy a 2010-11 model of the intake, install it, check if it works (fits) and if so go from there. If it doesnt, im sure you can return it for the 2012 version. id really hate to see people get scammed just so someone can make an extra buck. If all else fails, go with a different intake mfg.
__________________
2010 Synergy Green Camaro
25% Tint - CGM Painted GM GFX - 20" Niche M102 Wheels

UT-Engineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:04 PM   #5
PLuche
 
PLuche's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro 1LT manual
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by UT-Engineer View Post
Is there a retun policy on an ordered intake? I would assume so. Just buy a 2010-11 model of the intake, install it, check if it works (fits) and if so go from there. If it doesnt, im sure you can return it for the 2012 version.
Well they are priced the same at $399.99 but I wanted to save money by buying it used in almost new condition (would cost around $200ish). This is why I ask the question because as a college student, $150-200 bucks to save is awesome for me! . I can use that for other mods.
PLuche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:07 PM   #6
UT-Engineer
Just Cruisin'
 
UT-Engineer's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Synergy Camaro
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 1,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrvingLudwig View Post
Well they are priced the same at $399.99 but I wanted to save money by buying it used in almost new condition (would cost around $200ish). This is why I ask the question because as a college student, $150-200 bucks to save is awesome for me! . I can use that for other mods.
Or unnecessary text books lmao!!!

On a serious, and hopefully a helpful note,... try researching the Vararam intake. It may cost a little more (used or new) but has been shown to put out more power than these other intakes.
__________________
2010 Synergy Green Camaro
25% Tint - CGM Painted GM GFX - 20" Niche M102 Wheels

UT-Engineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:15 PM   #7
PLuche
 
PLuche's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro 1LT manual
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by UT-Engineer View Post
Or unnecessary text books lmao!!!

On a serious, and hopefully a helpful note,... try researching the Vararam intake. It may cost a little more (used or new) but has been shown to put out more power than these other intakes.
Yeah either mods or unnecessary text books will be where my left over money will go.

I will look into Vararam intakes, I was interested in the C.A.I because I remember seeing a thread a while ago that compared different intakes and showed dyno for each and it showed that C.A.I had the most HP at around 3-5K Rpm which is where I do most of my driving. I think it was like 2 or 3rd in overall horsepower gain.
PLuche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:16 PM   #8
JoshBobGuptaMarley
Emerald Coast Camaros
 
JoshBobGuptaMarley's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 2SS/RS LS3 GBA
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: PanamaCityBeach,Florida
Posts: 1,385
The maf sensor is different in the 2012! A good indication of this is the fact that no other company claims to make one for the 2012. I've read other posts from less informed people who bought a 2010 2011 model and it didn't work. Do some homework before you accuse the only company nice enough to make one for us of some how taking advantage. It also happens that they test better then any other intake.
__________________
Muffler Delete, Cold Air Inductions intake, Technostalgia Sequential LED Tail Lights, Vmax CNC Ported TB, RX Catch Can, AAC LED Interior Lights (Aqua)
JoshBobGuptaMarley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:32 PM   #9
MIKnam67
MIC
 
Drives: 2012 SSRS 6sp man Blk
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: NC to FL
Posts: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrvingLudwig View Post
So I have been looking around to get a Cold Air Inductions (CAI) air intake for my 2012 V6 Camaro. I have found some good deals on here for some used intakes that a couple of fellow forum members are trying to sell. Unfortunately it says that those particular models are for the 2010-2011 V6 Camaro and not the 2012. If you go to the company's website you can see that they have an intake for the 10/11 and a different intake for the 2012 V6 but when you compare them next to each other, they have the same exact specs! and even the picture is the exact same picture.

So my questions is.... Do you guys/gals think that they are just doing this so us 2012 V6 owners have to spend the extra cash of a brand new intake (which will be the exact same as previous model)?

Because I am sure they are aware that many ppl are selling their intakes and since there are probably not many if any people with a 2012 CAI intake that want to sell theirs, then they just want to stop us from saving some money by buying it used from someone else.

Either way I will probably buy a CAI intake in the future either new or used but I wanted to see what you guys think of this. Here are the specs that I got from their website. www.coldairinductions.com

Part # 501-1036-10 (2010-2011 Camaro V6 Intake)
• 16 rwhp (NO Tune required!!)

Intake System Includes:
• Aluminum Insulated Air Box
• Air Box lid
• 3.5" (89 mm) Black Ceramic Coated Intake Tube
• High Performance Air Filter (CF-8350)
• Black Silicone Elbow / Stainless Clamps
• Installation instructions

Part # 501-1036-12 (2012 Camaro V6 Intake)
• 16 rwhp (NO Tune required!!)

Intake System Includes:
• Aluminum Insulated Air Box
• Air Box lid
• 3.5" (89 mm) Black Ceramic Coated Intake Tube
• High Performance Air Filter (CF-8350)
• Black Silicone Elbow / Stainless Clamps
• Installation instructions

Short Description
Maximize your Camaro's performance with our high performance air intake system. Our intakes surpass our competitors with superior quality and craftsmanship while achieving outstanding performance gains. We see on average, a 16 rwhp increase on otherwise stock 3.6l's.

This is a direct replacement for the OEM air box. No modifications required: Retains the OEM washer bottle in the stock location
Maximize your Camaro's performance with our high performance air intake system. Our intakes surpass our competitors with superior quality and craftsmanship while achieving outstanding performance gains. We see on average, a 16 rwhp increase on otherwise stock 3.6l's.

SKU 501-1036-10; 501-1036-12


I called Bill at C.A.I. Inc to find the answer and he said the 2010 and 2011 V6 C.A.I. will not fit the 2012 V6 Camaro. Call him to verify.
MIKnam67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:37 PM   #10
UT-Engineer
Just Cruisin'
 
UT-Engineer's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Synergy Camaro
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 1,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrvingLudwig View Post
Yeah either mods or unnecessary text books will be where my left over money will go.

I will look into Vararam intakes, I was interested in the C.A.I because I remember seeing a thread a while ago that compared different intakes and showed dyno for each and it showed that C.A.I had the most HP at around 3-5K Rpm which is where I do most of my driving. I think it was like 2 or 3rd in overall horsepower gain.
I believe the Vararam intake was not on that comparison tests (for the V6) since it was released afterwards. Now that I have looked, it doesnt fit the '12 models. :(
__________________
2010 Synergy Green Camaro
25% Tint - CGM Painted GM GFX - 20" Niche M102 Wheels

UT-Engineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:38 PM   #11
PLuche
 
PLuche's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro 1LT manual
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshBobGuptaMarley View Post
The maf sensor is different in the 2012! A good indication of this is the fact that no other company claims to make one for the 2012. I've read other posts from less informed people who bought a 2010 2011 model and it didn't work. Do some homework before you accuse the only company nice enough to make one for us of some how taking advantage. It also happens that they test better then any other intake.
Since our current MAF Sensor just attaches on to the new intake Im guessing that what you are saying is that the sensor's shape/position is totally different from the 10/11 which is why there is a specific intake for the 2012?

I was asking a question and not making a direct statement saying they are trying to steal/cheat or whatever.
I am not trying to trash the company! This is why I was asking on other ppls thoughts. As I stated on my post, I will buy one from them in the future (new or used) bc I thnk they are a good company and make quality prodcuts, otherwise why would I buy from them if I thought they were bad?

Eitherway if the MAF Sensor is the reason why there is a different intake for the 2012 then Thanks for answering my quesiton.
PLuche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:41 PM   #12
nyrfan
Let's go Rangers!
 
nyrfan's Avatar
 
Drives: 13' AGM 2SS/RS L99
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 9,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrvingLudwig View Post
Yeah either mods or unnecessary text books will be where my left over money will go.

I will look into Vararam intakes, I was interested in the C.A.I because I remember seeing a thread a while ago that compared different intakes and showed dyno for each and it showed that C.A.I had the most HP at around 3-5K Rpm which is where I do most of my driving. I think it was like 2 or 3rd in overall horsepower gain.
Vararam is not available for the 2012's yet.

Also, there is no "marketing scheme" here (as someone eluded to) as both years are the same price, had that not been the case then I'd say you might be on to something, although I sill doubt it.

Bill is a stand up guy, if he says there is a difference between the 2 (no matter how subtle) I believe him. Just call and ask him the difference, he'll tell you.
__________________
Soprano 4/1/00-6/14/11, Gone but NEVER forgotten!
FSP tuned: 377/389
nyrfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:41 PM   #13
PLuche
 
PLuche's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro 1LT manual
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKnam67 View Post
I called Bill at C.A.I. Inc to find the answer and he said the 2010 and 2011 V6 C.A.I. will not fit the 2012 V6 Camaro. Call him to verify.
Thanks for calling and letting us know!
PLuche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:43 PM   #14
UT-Engineer
Just Cruisin'
 
UT-Engineer's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Synergy Camaro
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 1,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrvingLudwig View Post
Thanks for calling and letting us know!
There ya go. Good info to know.
__________________
2010 Synergy Green Camaro
25% Tint - CGM Painted GM GFX - 20" Niche M102 Wheels

UT-Engineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:46 PM   #15
JoshBobGuptaMarley
Emerald Coast Camaros
 
JoshBobGuptaMarley's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 2SS/RS LS3 GBA
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: PanamaCityBeach,Florida
Posts: 1,385
Sorry, I just thought you were making some wild assumptions with very little real facts, that's all. Not trying to rip your head off. Hehe
__________________
Muffler Delete, Cold Air Inductions intake, Technostalgia Sequential LED Tail Lights, Vmax CNC Ported TB, RX Catch Can, AAC LED Interior Lights (Aqua)
JoshBobGuptaMarley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:47 PM   #16
PLuche
 
PLuche's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro 1LT manual
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrfan View Post
Vararam is not available for the 2012's yet.

Also, there is no "marketing scheme" here (as someone eluded to) as both years are the same price, had that not been the case then I'd say you might be on to something, although I sill doubt it.

Bill is a stand up guy, if he says there is a difference between the 2 (no matter how subtle) I believe him. Just call and ask him the difference, he'll tell you.
I know they are priced the same and this is why I posted on one of my comments that there is no price different on the website which means they are not trying to make extra money from customers who are buying it new. I was just saying that if the 10/11' model fits the 12' then maybe they didn't want us to buy it used and pay less money. They would want us to buy it new from them.
Either way my question has been answered thanks to the replies and I will just have to save up some $ and buy it new
PLuche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:52 PM   #17
PLuche
 
PLuche's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro 1LT manual
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshBobGuptaMarley View Post
Sorry, I just thought you were making some wild assumptions with very little real facts, that's all. Not trying to rip your head off. Hehe
Its ok, I am not the kind of person that likes to make wild assumptions. I just wanted to see if there was a way for me to buy a used intake to save some money. No Harm Intended to C.A.I or anyone else.
PLuche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 03:10 PM   #18
PLuche
 
PLuche's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro 1LT manual
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 487
One Last Question... Is this an Oil filter or a Dry Filter? I couldn't seem to find the answer on the website. Thanks in Advance!
PLuche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 03:20 PM   #19
nyrfan
Let's go Rangers!
 
nyrfan's Avatar
 
Drives: 13' AGM 2SS/RS L99
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 9,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrvingLudwig View Post
One Last Question... Is this an Oil filter or a Dry Filter? I couldn't seem to find the answer on the website. Thanks in Advance!
Oiled
__________________
Soprano 4/1/00-6/14/11, Gone but NEVER forgotten!
FSP tuned: 377/389
nyrfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 03:40 PM   #20
rolnslo
Rolling along...
 
rolnslo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS SGM
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 4,320
Besides the MAF sensor change, everyone does realize that GM changed the radiator in the 2012 models and it messed up how most, if not all, aftermarket intakes fit, right?

CAI was just the first to get theirs updated for the 2012 fitment.

2010-2011:


2012:
__________________

#1: 2010 1LT/RS Victory Red M6 - July 2009-Oct 2011 (SOLD). #2: 2011 2SS/RS Synergy Green A6 - Oct 2011.....
rolnslo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 04:01 PM   #21
PLuche
 
PLuche's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro 1LT manual
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrfan View Post
Oiled
Thanks!
PLuche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 04:05 PM   #22
PLuche
 
PLuche's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro 1LT manual
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolnslo View Post
Besides the MAF sensor change, everyone does realize that GM changed the radiator in the 2012 models and it messed up how most, if not all, aftermarket intakes fit, right?

CAI was just the first to get theirs updated for the 2012 fitment.

2010-2011:


2012:
Nice point! Didn't even realize I knew they changed the cylinder head design with integrated exhaust manifold but didn't pay attention to the radiator.
PLuche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:57 AM   #23
Sales @ CAI Inc



 
Sales @ CAI Inc's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS CAI Inc. CAI, Cam, Tune
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrvingLudwig View Post
So I have been looking around to get a Cold Air Inductions (CAI) air intake for my 2012 V6 Camaro. I have found some good deals on here for some used intakes that a couple of fellow forum members are trying to sell. Unfortunately it says that those particular models are for the 2010-2011 V6 Camaro and not the 2012. If you go to the company's website you can see that they have an intake for the 10/11 and a different intake for the 2012 V6 but when you compare them next to each other, they have the same exact specs! and even the picture is the exact same picture.

So my questions is.... Do you guys/gals think that they are just doing this so us 2012 V6 owners have to spend the extra cash of a brand new intake (which will be the exact same as previous model)?

Because I am sure they are aware that many ppl are selling their intakes and since there are probably not many if any people with a 2012 CAI intake that want to sell theirs, then they just want to stop us from saving some money by buying it used from someone else.

Either way I will probably buy a CAI intake in the future either new or used but I wanted to see what you guys think of this. Here are the specs that I got from their website. www.coldairinductions.com

Part # 501-1036-10 (2010-2011 Camaro V6 Intake)
• 16 rwhp (NO Tune required!!)

Intake System Includes:
• Aluminum Insulated Air Box
• Air Box lid
• 3.5" (89 mm) Black Ceramic Coated Intake Tube
• High Performance Air Filter (CF-8350)
• Black Silicone Elbow / Stainless Clamps
• Installation instructions

Part # 501-1036-12 (2012 Camaro V6 Intake)
• 16 rwhp (NO Tune required!!)

Intake System Includes:
• Aluminum Insulated Air Box
• Air Box lid
• 3.5" (89 mm) Black Ceramic Coated Intake Tube
• High Performance Air Filter (CF-8350)
• Black Silicone Elbow / Stainless Clamps
• Installation instructions

Short Description
Maximize your Camaro's performance with our high performance air intake system. Our intakes surpass our competitors with superior quality and craftsmanship while achieving outstanding performance gains. We see on average, a 16 rwhp increase on otherwise stock 3.6l's.

This is a direct replacement for the OEM air box. No modifications required: Retains the OEM washer bottle in the stock location
Maximize your Camaro's performance with our high performance air intake system. Our intakes surpass our competitors with superior quality and craftsmanship while achieving outstanding performance gains. We see on average, a 16 rwhp increase on otherwise stock 3.6l's.

SKU 501-1036-10; 501-1036-12
The housing for the MAF is different, all the specs are listed as the same because they are the same. The only thing that is different is that the Housing that the MAF screws into is a different shape, I think they actually changed it so that its the same housing bung that is used for the V8. It is different, and I believe we are still the only manufacturer who has addressed the issue and produced one specific for the 2012 V6, which is probably why we have been selling them like crazy! Hope this helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrvingLudwig View Post
One Last Question... Is this an Oil filter or a Dry Filter? I couldn't seem to find the answer on the website. Thanks in Advance!
Watch this video:

http://www.coldairinductions.com/air...ers-in-action/
__________________
Call Us: 810.392.9999 (Click Sig Pic for Website)
Sales @ CAI Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 02:54 PM   #24
PLuche
 
PLuche's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro 1LT manual
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill @ CAI Inc View Post
The housing for the MAF is different, all the specs are listed as the same because they are the same. The only thing that is different is that the Housing that the MAF screws into is a different shape, I think they actually changed it so that its the same housing bung that is used for the V8. It is different, and I believe we are still the only manufacturer who has addressed the issue and produced one specific for the 2012 V6, which is probably why we have been selling them like crazy! Hope this helps.



Watch this video:

http://www.coldairinductions.com/air...ers-in-action/
Yes I believe you guys are the only ones so far that have addressed that issue. Thanks!

And I should of payed more attention to the video when it said "8 layer oil filter" That should have answered my oil or dry filter question.

BTW do you guys offer a dry filter instead of oil?
PLuche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 07:16 PM   #25
MistyBlu10
CARBON FLASH
 
Drives: 2012 45TH LT2 LFX M6 born 9/24/11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chesapeake Beach MD
Posts: 654
airaid

I had a 10 lt2 with airaid cai now I have a 12 45th and the maf sensor dose not fit called them they said they were still testing the cais on the 12s they would be out in 4 to6 weeks so I'm hoping they will just give me a new tube
__________________


2012 Camaro LFX 45th born 9/24/11
2007 Z71 Avalanche
1987 K5 Blazer
BOWTIES AS BLOOD CELLS
GM RULES
MistyBlu10 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
cai, camaro v6, cold air intake, intake, performace

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
$40.00 OFF Cold Air Inductions Packages! ADM Performance Scoop | Roto-Fab Reservoir! AutoAgenda V6 Bolt-Ons & Tunes 119 06-17-2013 01:18 PM
Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) for OBD II equipped GM vehicles steeleshark2 Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission 7 03-15-2013 10:03 PM
K&N AirCharger and Typhoon System | Best Prices | Free Shipping! JDP Motorsports V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes 175 09-04-2012 03:40 PM
Anyone cutout the mail slot? Wasp 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 26 10-01-2011 08:15 PM
FREE ADM Pro Scoop w/ Black C.A.I - Cold Air Inductions Intake w/ Free Shipping!~ AutoAgenda V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes 23 07-22-2011 12:55 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.