Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vector Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Forced Induction

Forced Induction Items relating to superchargers / turbos / nitrous

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2011, 01:41 PM   #1
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Drives: RED DEMON!
Complete Magnacharger Kit $5400.00 Shipped To Your Door

I found another vendor folks selling them for $5400.00 shipped as a complete kit to your door in 3 days for only $5400.00 bucks. To me this is a sweet deal!
Pm me if you want this info and i'll get back to you ASAP!
Old 11-21-2011, 01:45 PM   #2
HufferSS
I Wanna Go Faster!!

Drives: 2011 2SS Synergy Green M6
Oh here we go.
RPM Level 7 4L80e + Coan Converter
Hendrix 9" Rear Axle + 3.50 Gear
ARH 2" LTs+3.5" Exhaust
Fore Fuel System, Bogarts + Hoosier Slicks
Pfadt Drag Pack Suspension
My Build Thread | Best Pass To Date
Old 11-21-2011, 01:47 PM   #3
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by HufferSS View Post
Oh here we go.
lol!
Old 11-21-2011, 02:44 PM   #4
Zman12

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
I love it a supercharger pimp! Hope you are getting a little something on the side. J/k way to help the fellow camaro owner.
Old 11-21-2011, 02:49 PM   #5
2010 L99

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99 RJT/Black
PM sent. Thanks again!!

USAF Retired 1994
Old 11-21-2011, 02:57 PM   #6
WheelmanSS
Logic is dead

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Send a message via AIM to WheelmanSS
Kudos to you OP.

I'll be honest, when I started reading your first thread, I thought you came off as a bit jumpy and might have had something going on the side with this 'vendor' you purchased from...

However, after seeing the way you were vilified by the vendors here, I can see you truly were just a consumer trying to get the best deal you could. And you seemed interested in passing the deal on to other members. Nothing wrong with that; welcome to America, people.

I was honestly on the fence about using JRE prior to that last thread. During my attempts to gather information on this forum, you can't get a word in edge-wise withouth someone trying to sell you something. You ask opinions on building a particular setup, and you get blown off with "buy this, its the setup everyone has, works good."

Then to see JRE went out and bought up all these Maggie kits after scolding people for not supporting vendors and buying from them? WOW. This at least confirms that I will never do business with this vendor.

Pretty disappointing. I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger yet. I will continue to work with the very few vendors out there that don't have ulterior motives and are not trying to make some Camaro aftermarket monopoly for themselves.
- Kooks Stepped Headers, Magnaflow 16580
- Suspension by Pfadt, Hotchkis.

2007 Trailblazer SS- Sold
2001 Trans Am WS6 431 RWHP 408 RWTQ - Sold
1994 Camaro Z28 - Sold
Old 11-21-2011, 03:04 PM   #7
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Kudos to you OP.

I'll be honest, when I started reading your first thread, I thought you came off as a bit jumpy and might have had something going on the side with this 'vendor' you purchased from...

However, after seeing the way you were vilified by the vendors here, I can see you truly were just a consumer trying to get the best deal you could. And you seemed interested in passing the deal on to other members. Nothing wrong with that; welcome to America, people.

I was honestly on the fence about using JRE prior to that last thread. During my attempts to gather information on this forum, you can't get a word in edge-wise withouth someone trying to sell you something. You ask opinions on building a particular setup, and you get blown off with "buy this, its the setup everyone has, works good."

Then to see JRE went out and bought up all these Maggie kits after scolding people for not supporting vendors and buying from them? WOW. This at least confirms that I will never do business with this vendor.

Pretty disappointing. I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger yet. I will continue to work with the very few vendors out there that don't have ulterior motives and are not trying to make some Camaro aftermarket monopoly for themselves.
Thanks Wheelman, nothing for me but other happy people who own a 5th Gen, just want to see others get a great deal with good support, by the way Brian with Blown Chevy seems like he truly cares about all of us here after speaking with him for about 15 minutes on the phone, he also sells superchargers at a rocking deal!
Old 11-21-2011, 03:06 PM   #8
az'rail

Drives: the wife crazy
Pm sent
Old 11-21-2011, 03:43 PM   #9
JANNETTYRACING
PRESIDENT CALIBRATOR JRE

Drives: YELLOW 2013 ZL1 AUTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Kudos to you OP.

It is really disappointing to hear you feel that way without talking to me about it.

I do soo much for this community in a Market where it Is very difficult to maintain our margins.

Without Profit we won't be here to support you.

I Invested A lot of Money to Make Money, that is how I feed my Family, Please Enlighten me how this is a Bad Thing.

I offer the Best Support In The Industry, We build More Camaros than any single shop in the country and Share Our Experience with The community Daily.

If I hurt your Feelings I apologize.

Ted.
Jannetty Racing Ent Inc.
2984 East Main St.
Waterbury Ct. 06705
203-753-7223
tedj@jannettyracing.com
www.jannettyracing.com
www.turboaddictionparts.com
Performance Parts
Old 11-21-2011, 04:13 PM   #10
A62010SS

Drives: 2010SS
PM Sent
Old 11-21-2011, 04:33 PM   #11
GMteSSted

Drives: Pre-production Inferno Orange SS
I would say if the bottom dollar is all your after, then JRE is not who you want to do business with.

I use JRE because of the fair pricing, great customer service and when I ask a straight up question, I don't get a bull#$*t answer......
Old 11-21-2011, 05:11 PM   #12
Motion427
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Red Jewel L99
I'd prefer to pay a little more $ and get the customer service if needed.
Old 11-21-2011, 05:17 PM   #13
old motorhead

Drives: Maggie blown LS3 vette
Dang....what a fine forum we'd have without those pesky vendors. I wonder who would answer questions when they get tougher than, "What's your favorite color of Camaro?". Oh wait, we wouldn't have a forum without the vendors. THEY PAY THE FREAKIN' BILLS. If they didn't make a buck here, I'm going to guess that they wouldn't pay to be here. Is that so hard to understand?
Old 11-21-2011, 05:35 PM   #14
bumblebeecamaro
Car Lover By Nature

Drives: Mini Cooper S
time to give my .02 cents about JRE:

I've spent somewhere in the $8K to $10K area with Ted since I S/Ced my Camaro when the car was only 700 miles old. I, just like many others, was looking for the best deal on a S/Cer. I posted some info on where to find the best deal. Ted PMed me any made me a VERY attractive offer on my Maggie. his price wasn't the lowest I had seen, it was very, very fair when compared to many others.

my gut instinct told me to go with Ted and his knowledge. I also bought my L/T headers and some other goodies from him as well. he's supported ANY and ALL tech support issues I've had and he's even helped me with information when he wasn't getting a single dime at the time (hey??? that rhimed....)

that being that, I've never regretted doing business with Ted. I probably could have saved some money by going with www.joessuperchargers.com (just as an example) but I would have been very scared about support after the sale(s).

as many of us know, modifying these cars (like any car), involves risks. I for one don't wanna be left in the dark if and when something does go wrong. also, I'd rather give my business to Ted and know I'm going to get 100% accurate advice from someone who's "been there done that" many, many more years than I.

^ that alone is worth spending a "litte" extra if I have to.
Old 11-21-2011, 06:47 PM   #15
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Hey that's great you get that kind of support from Ted, no pun intended!
But when you buy a certain product out from under other people who cant afford the high price for a Supercharger Kit, then in my book that is Sheisty, i don't care about all the other hubub, the simple fact is almost 2 grand cheaper than others are selling it for making it affordable for the masses then you buy it all out? If you think that is okay then to each his own! I am not here to make enemies, just to get help and provide help when i can to others who happen to own a 5th Gen Camaro!
Old 11-21-2011, 06:55 PM   #16
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by farthestnorth View Post
Hey that's great you get that kind of support from Ted, no pun intended!
But when you buy a certain product out from under other people who cant afford the high price for a Supercharger Kit, then in my book that is Sheisty, i don't care about all the other hubub, the simple fact is almost 2 grand cheaper than others are selling it for making it affordable for the masses then you buy it all out? If you think that is okay then to each his own! I am not here to make enemies, just to get help and provide help when i can to others who happen to own a 5th Gen Camaro!
In this instance Ted is the consumer, same as you. He was just quicker than everyone else. Now it's his choice what to do with them. For all we know he may be donating them to a charity. As far as I know we have the right to do what we want within the means of the law. Public opinion aside. Is it my fault Im able to buy up real estate and then sell it for more because I have the means?

I have no problem for you shopping for the best deal. I do it all the time. I'm glad you got a great deal!! But if you wanted you could always sell it for a few bucks more!

Enjoy that blower. It's awesome. Working on 2+ years myself with one!
Old 11-21-2011, 06:57 PM   #17
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Like i said to each his own, Ted asked me who was selling them in a pm and i told him, my fault for letting the cat out of the bag!
And yes this is a free market where i also buy and sell real estate to support my retirement, ah a great country we live in, Free Market Enterprise without the monopolization of others trying to bully the market?

Last edited by RED DEMON SS; 11-21-2011 at 07:10 PM.
Old 11-21-2011, 07:21 PM   #18
HufferSS
I Wanna Go Faster!!

Drives: 2011 2SS Synergy Green M6
Nobody can blame Ted for trying to make a profit but he shouldn't try to blame the consumers for trying to save themselves money either.

There are going to be certain segments of customers that will never patronize a shop like Ted because he isn't a bottom dollar supplier or shop and then there is another segment of customers who wouldn't go anywhere else OTHER than a shop like Ted's because they are willing to pay more to get more.

My thoughts to vendors is to recognize which one you are and be very good at it. If you are going to charge more than average then you need to offer more than average....much like Ted with his free tunes etc. If you are the low cost guy...then be the low cost guy...be the cheapest and stay out of the way.

Whichever you are......don't argue in these threads because no matter how right you are...you end up looking wrong.

My 2 cents.
RPM Level 7 4L80e + Coan Converter
Hendrix 9" Rear Axle + 3.50 Gear
ARH 2" LTs+3.5" Exhaust
Fore Fuel System, Bogarts + Hoosier Slicks
Pfadt Drag Pack Suspension
My Build Thread | Best Pass To Date
Old 11-21-2011, 07:30 PM   #19
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Hey guys, 2 of the units got purchased and someone is still in their office tonight, only one unit left!
Old 11-21-2011, 07:30 PM   #20
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by HufferSS View Post
Nobody can blame Ted for trying to make a profit but he shouldn't try to blame the consumers for trying to save themselves money either.

There are going to be certain segments of customers that will never patronize a shop like Ted because he isn't a bottom dollar supplier or shop and then there is another segment of customers who wouldn't go anywhere else OTHER than a shop like Ted's because they are willing to pay more to get more.

My thoughts to vendors is to recognize which one you are and be very good at it. If you are going to charge more than average then you need to offer more than average....much like Ted with his free tunes etc. If you are the low cost guy...then be the low cost guy...be the cheapest and stay out of the way.

Whichever you are......don't argue in these threads because no matter how right you are...you end up looking wrong.

My 2 cents.
+1
Old 11-21-2011, 07:33 PM   #21
Whipped416

Drives: 2010 CAMARO SS
i didnt buy my blower from Ted but that WONT keep me from buying other parts along the way from him.. He has been awesome with any questions i have ever asked him.. Ted is a CLASS ACT!!
Old 11-21-2011, 07:39 PM   #22
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakewolf07 View Post
i didnt buy my blower from Ted but that WONT keep me from buying other parts along the way from him.. He has been awesome with any questions i have ever asked him.. Ted is a CLASS ACT!!
Can't argue there!

Closed Thread