Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

B&M
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

USA - Florida The Sunshine State

Old 11-26-2011, 09:42 AM   #1
TopShot

Drives: 2007 Vette
Victory Lane or Estero Bay Chevrolet

Can anyone commit on there experience's with either Victory Lane Chevrolet in Fort Myers or Estero Bay Chevrolet in Estero?
TopShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 07:53 PM   #2
TopShot

anyone?
Old 11-27-2011, 04:29 PM   #3
paultheman2007
SWFLGENS

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1SS
Yes i have Brought all my Cars from Victory layne My sliverado camaro and my used g6 and dealt wit the same Guy JUSTIN i gave you his number great guy you mention me Paul from SwFl Gens he will give you good deal

SWFLGENS on facebook.
paultheman2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 12:14 AM   #4
cherkoo89
Co founder of SwFlGens

Drives: 2011 camaro ss
Yea, Paul sent me to see Justin at victory layne and I got a great deal and he was a terrific salesman. I really suggest Justin Internet sales manger at victory layne. Be sure to let him know Paul from swflgens sent you just like I did. Now go get yourself a Camaro

check us out: Swflgens.webs.com
cherkoo89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 12:32 PM   #5
CamaroSS2

Drives: CGM Camaro 2SS
Estero Bay Chevrolet - Hands Down.

When my husband and I were purchasing our Camaro 2SS, we had a very specific car in mind (I'm sure you're the same way, being you're already on the forum like he was). We went to Victory Layne and stood in the lot for no less than 5 minutes. No one came to help us. I'm not sure if it was because we were younger or what, but they didn't seem like they wanted our business.

We went to Estero Bay - MUCH nicer dealership in a better location - and to boot we worked with the Managing partner himself (Pat Denson) to hunt down our CGM Loaded 2SS with Black stripes... sun roof, black leather interior...manual (that was the hardest part, all the features with a manual 6spd)

(I'm into features, he's into performance).

NOT TO MENTION - it wasn't even close to local. He had it sent over the week of Christmas - and made sure it got there on time with a big red bow on it. I also had a pre-approval from my bank, but he sent in another and got me a lower interest rate.

They went above and beyond. I can't say the same to Victory Layne.
CamaroSS2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 02:31 PM   #6
paultheman2007
SWFLGENS

i went to estero before i went to victory layne and i will never go to them again because i went there to look for a vert. the one guy actually told me to me and my wife's face. Do you think you can really afford a Payment on one of these Vehicles. i told him you know your right and i said im going to look at the cruze and he then handed me his business card i took it looked at it and said here ya go i wont be doing business with you.

SWFLGENS on facebook.
Old 12-01-2011, 05:58 PM   #7
TopShot

We talked with a lady salesperson at Estero Bay and she was polite and helpful. Not sure how they would be after the purchase though and we wonder about there service department?
Old 12-01-2011, 10:32 PM   #8
paultheman2007
SWFLGENS

Service dept is never going to be honest 100% of the time but victory I never had a proble. They done a couple things to my Camaro and it was just what I want did you call Justin at victory layne

SWFLGENS on facebook.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:28 AM   #9
wntstart

Drives: 2010 SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by paultheman2007 View Post
i went to estero before i went to victory layne and i will never go to them again because i went there to look for a vert. the one guy actually told me to me and my wife's face. Do you think you can really afford a Payment on one of these Vehicles. i told him you know your right and i said im going to look at the cruze and he then handed me his business card i took it looked at it and said here ya go i wont be doing business with you.
I call BULLSHT on this one. I've bought 6 cars and 3 trucks from Estero Bay. Anytime ive had a problem whether it be big or small they have stepped up and took care of the problem.
The sales staff there is second too none period, the managing partners are involved with every deal. They give you the feeling of being their friend not just another customer.

You must be an employee or a friend of an employee trying to send business their way at Victory Layne.

I would suggest shop all 3 local dealers Roger Dean,Victory Layne, Estero Bay. I think after that you will buy from Estero Bay.

I have purchased from all 3 over the years and Estero Bay comes out on top.

This is not a paid advertisement it's the truth check it out for yourselves
wntstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 02:55 PM   #10
paultheman2007
SWFLGENS

I might have caught the Guy on a Bad Day or He was Joking and I took it to seriously could Be Possible but yes i am a Friend of a guy at victory Layne But i became his friend because we Had so much in common its a Small world His Wife and my mom Works together But I mean Who knows Roger Dean could be the best but I never took my Car for Maintenance for anything So sales Maybe Service Might be a Whole Different Story.

by the Way Wntstart you should Join Us Jan 14 we are having our Meet and we would like you to join us at SwflGens

SWFLGENS on facebook.
Old 12-10-2011, 09:33 AM   #11
TopShot

You guys have been very helpful. Thanks again
Old 12-11-2011, 12:52 PM   #12
paultheman2007
SWFLGENS

who you end Up Choosing Estero bay

SWFLGENS on facebook.
Old 12-31-2011, 10:11 AM   #13
cugino

Drives: 2011 camaro, 2ss, rs
bought my trailblazer ss at roger dean. never used them after 1st service. terrible. used estero bay for years. serviced trailblazer and my 2002 trans am ws6, but had big problems with a z28 that service mgr. would not correct even after taking it to another shop and finding a burnt wire connected to ignition switch they just charged me $500 to fix. been living in ft. myers 25 years back when bill branch was only chevy dealer around. hated them, but victory layne now services my trailblazer ss and my camaro ss/rs even though i bought it at bob taylor in naples. the best service dept. around. courteous, fast, but i'll have to wait to pass judgement until i have a serious problem. btw, estero bay put the wrong rear end grease in my differential even after getting a service bulletin on trailblazer. had to go back 3 times. they never fixed my muffler being too close too the guard which vibrates sometimes on takeoff. a high class area rip-off in my opinion. nice lounge but incompetent service. always called me mr. ..., but big deal. call me steve and fix my car. my 2 cents.
cugino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 10:45 PM   #14
paultheman2007
SWFLGENS

Thank you

SWFLGENS on facebook.