Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

HeadlightArmor
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Forced Induction

Forced Induction Items relating to superchargers / turbos / nitrous

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 11-27-2011, 09:14 AM   #1
dynosteve
www.rdpstore.com

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro Turbo
Send a message via Yahoo to dynosteve
RDP's Won't be Beaten Forced Induction Sale and Financing available

So you have been thining about putting a Supercharger or Turbo on your Camaro, well now is the time to save huge dollars and get a deal better than anything ever on offer, RDP Motorsport is doing Forced Induction Kits and Upgrade Packages to get some boost in everyones hands. These systems are being sold at the lowest price ever so we cannot post prices however you will not buy better anywhere else.
We can also offer 6 months Interest Free Financing and all kits come with Free Shipping inside the USA.
Check out our online store at www.rdpstore.com and use the code words on the home page to get your super deals.
We offer a Full Installation Program as well including Dyno tuning and we can also arrange shipping from anywhere in the country or the world.
Attached Images

www.rdpstore.com Ph: 440 358 5500 SLP / Kooks / SCT / Diablosport / Cold Air Inductions / Whipple / Vortech / TruTrac /Edelbrock / Fore Innovations / DSS / Hayes / Turbonetics / Vredestein / Borla / Maganflow / Corsa / Stainless Works / Hotchkis / EBC / Magnuson / Airaid / Whiteline /Fore Innovations / Snow /Trickflow / Moroso / Hp Tuners / Brembo and much much more
dynosteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 12:11 PM   #2
dynosteve
www.rdpstore.com

Huge Whipple Supercharger Specials currently on at RDP give one of our Friendly Sales team a call on 440 358 5500
Attached Images

www.rdpstore.com Ph: 440 358 5500 SLP / Kooks / SCT / Diablosport / Cold Air Inductions / Whipple / Vortech / TruTrac /Edelbrock / Fore Innovations / DSS / Hayes / Turbonetics / Vredestein / Borla / Maganflow / Corsa / Stainless Works / Hotchkis / EBC / Magnuson / Airaid / Whiteline /Fore Innovations / Snow /Trickflow / Moroso / Hp Tuners / Brembo and much much more
Old 01-13-2012, 10:26 AM   #3
dynosteve
www.rdpstore.com

6 Months Interest Finance Options are available on all Supercharger Kits and Installations.
Old 01-13-2012, 06:55 PM   #4
franknbeans
Whipped

Drives: 2010 CAMARO
Can you PM me some prices. I was really looking for the Red Maggie that was out last year. But understand if it can't be had.

franknbeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 10:09 PM   #5
dynosteve
www.rdpstore.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by franknbeans View Post
Can you PM me some prices. I was really looking for the Red Maggie that was out last year. But understand if it can't be had.
what system were you looking for, we dont do maggie
Old 01-21-2012, 01:00 PM   #6
dynosteve
www.rdpstore.com

we gaurentee the best pricing, if you find a better price anywhere we will match and beat it!
Old 03-27-2012, 09:18 AM   #7
WheelmanSS
Logic is dead

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Send a message via AIM to WheelmanSS
Got my Vortech V3 on order with RDP.

Steve is awesome to deal with, friendly and professional. Will DEFINITELY do business with RDP again.

Thanks again for getting me setup Steve! I sent you an e-mail (this is Ryan) requesting a tracking number whenever you get it.
- Kooks Stepped Headers, Magnaflow 16580
- Suspension by Pfadt, Hotchkis.

2007 Trailblazer SS- Sold
2001 Trans Am WS6 431 RWHP 408 RWTQ - Sold
1994 Camaro Z28 - Sold
WheelmanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 12:09 PM   #8
dynosteve
www.rdpstore.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Got my Vortech V3 on order with RDP.

Steve is awesome to deal with, friendly and professional. Will DEFINITELY do business with RDP again.

Thanks again for getting me setup Steve! I sent you an e-mail (this is Ryan) requesting a tracking number whenever you get it.
appreciate it sir thanks very much
Old 03-28-2012, 02:37 PM   #9
SLEEPER SS
Banned

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
sent you a pm. thanks
SLEEPER SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 07:23 AM   #10
dynosteve
www.rdpstore.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLEEPER SS View Post
sent you a pm. thanks
pm sent back sir
Old 04-14-2012, 05:10 PM   #11
steakmaker
steakmaker

Drives: 2010 SS,Black,
Procharger

Do you sell Procharger? The finance deal sounds good but only if I can buy the one I want. Guys,look at the specs on the Vortec & the procharger,Why would anybody buy an air to water when the procharger air to air runs cooler & puts out more power,for the same price.The Magnason manifold type looks cool but doesn't compare.Look at the specs you'll see the difference.There's a reason the first 9sec 2010 Camaro was using a Procharger.

Last edited by steakmaker; 04-14-2012 at 05:25 PM. Reason: change title
steakmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 05:27 PM   #12
dynosteve
www.rdpstore.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by steakmaker View Post
Do you sell Procharger? The finance deal sounds good but only if I can buy the one I want. Guys,look at the specs on the Vortec & the procharger,Why would anybody buy an air to water when the procharger air to air runs cooler & puts out more power,for the same price.The Magnason manifold type looks cool but doesn't compare.Look at the specs you'll see the difference.There's a reason the first 9sec 2010 Camaro was using a Procharger.
no sir we do not do procharger
Old 10-07-2012, 07:48 AM   #13
dynosteve
www.rdpstore.com

RDP Motorsport will not be Beaten by any Competitor on Pricing or Service we now offer 12 months Interest Free Financing and Free Shipping to anyone inside the USA
Old 10-08-2012, 09:30 AM   #14
Protomanx8

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS A6 ABM
Could you pm the info for the 12 month interest free financing on a Whipple super charger kit. hoping to try and place an order today!
Protomanx8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:12 AM   #15
dynosteve
www.rdpstore.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protomanx8 View Post
Could you pm the info for the 12 month interest free financing on a Whipple super charger kit. hoping to try and place an order today!

pm sent sir thankyou
Old 03-07-2013, 08:58 AM   #16
dynosteve
www.rdpstore.com

Give the Boys at RDP a call before you order any forced induction application and save big dollars on kit prices and installation and tuning. and remember all kits ship for Free.
Old 03-10-2013, 10:40 PM   #17
Bonemaro

Drives: 2010 RJT 1SS M6
Send a message via AIM to Bonemaro
curious

will any of your setup work with my cam? i like the Pro Charger especially

Comp cam LSA 114, 227/239, .613 .623
Bonemaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:00 AM   #18
dynosteve
www.rdpstore.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonemaro View Post
will any of your setup work with my cam? i like the Pro Charger especially

Comp cam LSA 114, 227/239, .613 .623
They will work with the camshaft but it wont be the best though
Old 03-11-2013, 10:07 PM   #19
greenbadass

Drives: 2011 2SS Camaro
pm me the financing details please.
greenbadass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:55 AM   #20
dynosteve
www.rdpstore.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbadass View Post
pm me the financing details please.
pm sent sir thankyou
Old 03-14-2013, 06:31 AM   #21
dynosteve
www.rdpstore.com

specials still going
Old 03-15-2013, 12:57 AM   #22
SKANLEZ

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
I'm window shopping for a Super Charger for my 2010 Camaro SS M6. PM me a price for a complete kit. Also let me know if you have any special financing.

Mods

Custom Hood
Black Rear Berger Panel
Magna Flow Exhaust
Hurst short shifter
ADM cold air intake
Pedders Drop Springs (1.0/1.5)
Niche Apex Wheels 20x10.5 all around 35+ offset
315/35/20 rear and 275/40/20 front tires
Red Calipers
SKANLEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 11:23 AM   #23
dynosteve
www.rdpstore.com

pm's sent thankyou
Old 03-22-2013, 01:16 PM   #24
dynosteve
www.rdpstore.com

specials and 12 months interest free terms still going.
Old 03-23-2013, 07:34 PM   #25
jfayardiii

Drives: 2011 Silver 2SS/RS L99
You guys sell procharger? I'm looking for a D1SC stage II, need a fuel pump as well. Could you PM me a price?

LG headers and exhaust, 3200 Yank stall, EPS Cam, MT DR's(toasted), Procharger D1SC North Shore Auto Clinic, Stage II tuner kit, Alkey Meth Kit, Lethal Racing Tune.
jfayardiii is offline   Reply With Quote