Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Member Car Journals Want to keep a long term Camaro project journal to share with the community? Use this forum to create a single thread which you can update over time to document the progress.

Old 11-27-2011, 02:01 PM   #1
Amn_Bly

Drives: IBM 2LT A6
Send a message via Skype™ to Amn_Bly
True Blue

I've had my Camaro for over a year now, and have recently paid it off. So the money I have been using to pay off it off will now be going toward mods. I have some ideas, and always looking for opinions. Since i don't know of any track near me, I will be working heavily on cosmetics until i can find a one. I realize that the v6 will never be something to fear in a drag race, so i am looking at possible handling mods, instead of power.

Here is what it was in April 2010:

Currently nothing has changed on the outside however, I have added a subthump box and kicker amp/sub.

Ideas for the Future:

Engine compartment:
Cosmetically I don't want to change much in the engine compartment, if I do it will be painting the covers/ removing the engine cover.
Performance wise i have no idea what can be done, and looking for some advice to help me out.

Interior:
I want to do a lot for my driving style. I first want to add an after market steering wheel. Attached to that I would like to had possibly larger paddle shifters, considering the stock are sometimes hard to find. I also want to change out the stock shifter. In the truck, i have added in the subthump box.

Interior Current:
Subthump box w/ kicker amp& sub woofer.
Interior Future:
Steering Wheel
Paddle Shifters
Shifter

Exterior:
Nothing done currently. However I do want to upgrade my exhaust and add some cosmetics to it. Other then that, I am looking into suspensions but not sure what I want/ how I want to go forward with it.

Exterior Future:
MRTv2 Exhaust
Firebreather Spoiler
Hood
T2 Ports
Amn_Bly is offline   Reply With Quote