Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Forced Induction - V6 V6 Supercharger, turbo, nitrous discussions

Old 12-04-2011, 09:19 PM   #51
SIXJAK

Drives: MO's only SC'd LLT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC2150 View Post
I'll post pics but KM is correct. This is PT's thread so I'll make a separate thread in a few days. The fuel issue is solved.
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.
SIXJAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 10:37 PM   #52
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pt_killa View Post
No problem guys, you can hijack my threads anytime with amazing news and product updates like that lol.

I just put 2.5" piping on my hotside up from 2 inch and what a difference. I'll get the richmond stig to do another run sometime, definitely leaps and bounds fasters.

Thanks for the props, but you helped too sc. If it wasn't for your pcv tips I probably wouldve given up and my car would be stock right now!

(Welcome back Derrick!!! Haven't seen on the forums for a while!)

wow really?!
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 11:25 PM   #53
SIXJAK

Drives: MO's only SC'd LLT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
wow really?!

Heeeeeeeyyyyyy, isn't your car stock?
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.
SIXJAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:17 AM   #54
puertoricanfont

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro SS
looking forward how you solved the fuel issue
puertoricanfont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 10:25 AM   #55
Pt_killa

Drives: Black 2010 Camaro V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
wow really?!
Yea the power is awesome lol the traction control goes haywire and stabilitrac shuts off if I stay on it for too long. Cj or grethen did your car do that when you hit it or held it at the track?
Stock 18" Heritage w/ BFG G-Force ZR tires / Blacked out bowties and tail lights / DIY Remote-Mount Turbo Kit (Precision 6776S .81ar ex. @ 6.5psi, Tial 38mm WG, Greddy Type-S BOV) / RX Catch Can / RX-FTI 3600 Stall / Blue Well Lights / Team LLT
Pt_killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 10:58 AM   #56
GretchenGotGrowl

Drives: `12 LFX/`11 EB F-150/`13 Sonic RS
Stabilitrac definitely has problems. The TC will lightup at when the wheels are spinning, but it tries real hard. With the differential conversion and better tires on the back I don't see leaving TC on anymore. I'll just have to play with it when I get it back from Tracy's shop. May end up turning all the nanny's off.
Build Thread
GretchenGotGrowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 01:16 PM   #57
cjt037
boost+v6=me=:)

Drives: Turbo'd 6er
My cars stab messes up every know and then. When doing burnouts and such but for the most part I turn it half off
cjt037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 01:17 PM   #58
cjt037

Quote:
Originally Posted by puertoricanfont View Post
looking forward how you solved the fuel issue
We all my guess is remote injectors
Old 12-05-2011, 01:43 PM   #59
Pt_killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjt037 View Post
My cars stab messes up every know and then. When doing burnouts and such but for the most part I turn it half off
Cool, is that your car in the avatar? If so it looks sick, how did you make the various engine bay parts glow like that! puertoricanfront and sixjax, you have some competition in the looks dept.
Stock 18" Heritage w/ BFG G-Force ZR tires / Blacked out bowties and tail lights / DIY Remote-Mount Turbo Kit (Precision 6776S .81ar ex. @ 6.5psi, Tial 38mm WG, Greddy Type-S BOV) / RX Catch Can / RX-FTI 3600 Stall / Blue Well Lights / Team LLT
Old 12-05-2011, 01:53 PM   #60
cjt037

Light bars two of them one in front of intercooler one behind bumper facing up
Old 12-05-2011, 02:00 PM   #61
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIXJAK View Post
Heeeeeeeyyyyyy, isn't your car stock?
Yeah, dont even know what modification means

Quote:
Yea the power is awesome lol the traction control goes haywire and stabilitrac shuts off if I stay on it for too long. Cj or grethen did your car do that when you hit it or held it at the track?
That is great to hear man! And you dont turn it all off? Or does the stab and TC go haywire with it all off.

If this is with it all on, turn all of it off and get us some new video
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 04:29 PM   #62
puertoricanfont

Quote:
Cool, is that your car in the avatar? If so it looks sick, how did you make the various engine bay parts glow like that! puertoricanfront and sixjax, you have some competition in the looks dept.
hey cut a college student some slack. Im broke for a while lol.
Old 12-05-2011, 05:21 PM   #63
cjt037

I have alot better pictures in Mt build thread
Old 12-05-2011, 05:41 PM   #64
SC2150
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 Camaro RS, RX supercharged
For now we are using a modified top intake cover with 6 high impedance injectors spraying directly into the top of each intake runner with a stand alone controller that allows us to control fuel delivery to each cyliner, but the new heads Brodix is making for us will have an additional mounting boss cast in and machined allowing 2 of the OEM HPDI pumps to run off of the cam lobes that run the stock one with additional harness adaptors so it is plug & play all the way. Maintains the 2600#'s of pressure and provides all the fuel needed for 700 plus HP and no complicated wiring or controllers. Was to simple!
SC2150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 06:01 PM   #65
cjt037

This is very good to know
Old 12-05-2011, 06:54 PM   #66
puertoricanfont

Quote:
For now we are using a modified top intake cover with 6 high impedance injectors spraying directly into the top of each intake runner with a stand alone controller that allows us to control fuel delivery to each cyliner, but the new heads Brodix is making for us will have an additional mounting boss cast in and machined allowing 2 of the OEM HPDI pumps to run off of the cam lobes that run the stock one with additional harness adaptors so it is plug & play all the way. Maintains the 2600#'s of pressure and provides all the fuel needed for 700 plus HP and no complicated wiring or controllers. Was to simple!
Old 12-05-2011, 07:50 PM   #67
Mach

Drives: White M6 1LT RS
Quote:

Good Job Tracy!!
Pfadt Sway Bars - FE3 Suspension - Barton Shifter - IdealG's Clutch Master Cylinder - Trifecta - Vmax TB - Vararam Intake - MACE 25mm Insulator - Plenum Insulator - Ported/Gasket Matched Intake Manifold - Rx Catchcan - AAC DRL's - 4 Pack Aux Gauges - Steering Controls - AAC Afterburners - DIY Led Sidemarkers - ZL1 Front End

Next mod: Done!
Mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:40 PM   #68
DarkneSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 6MT
Quote:
Sooooooooooooooooooooo fueling issue is solved?
Old 12-05-2011, 08:56 PM   #69
Yellow_Glide

Drives: 2011 1LT "Chakita". 04 Yota
New heads, intakes, injectors, fuel pumps.... Just when I thought I had the parts list complete.

Build thread: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3847083

Yellow_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:15 PM   #70
blackTT600

Drives: 2011 2LT M6 SC
I just don't make enough $$ for you Tracy! Dam you are the man!
blackTT600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:20 PM   #71
OOLIE

Drives: 2011 LS
Wow now I have to figure out which kid isn't going to college so I can do this. LOL JK, but this is in my future I just wish it was sooner rather than later. Great stuff!!
Old 12-06-2011, 12:01 AM   #72
Amenti

Drives: 2010 1LT RS A6, C&C, Victory Red
Quote:

That's pretty beast, right there. I'm always amazed at the passion you show for your work, Tracy. Kudos to you!

Appearance Mods: RiderGraphix LS7 Front Fascia Blackout Vinyl, Gill Insert Vinyl, Rear Deck Lid Vinyl (Gloss Black), Gary's Customs Painted Bowties

Coming Soon: BMR Trailing Arms
Amenti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 10:19 AM   #73
BloodUSMC
Blood Sucking War Machine

Drives: Black 2011 Camaro 2LT/RS - A6
Nice Videos!!

in the video it shows you have 3 of the traction control lights on. I can only shut off the t/c and the slip.

how do you do that?
Old 12-06-2011, 01:13 PM   #74
Pt_killa

Quote:
hey cut a college student some slack. Im broke for a while lol.
Lol, your car still looks awesome!! especially for a college student!

Quote:
For now we are using a modified top intake cover with 6 high impedance injectors spraying directly into the top of each intake runner with a stand alone controller that allows us to control fuel delivery to each cyliner......
Awesome SC, I like how you catered to the street and extreme racing class with the fuel issue. If I can make it down to Fla you may have another camaro on the lifts!

Quote:
Nice Videos!!

in the video it shows you have 3 of the traction control lights on. I can only shut off the t/c and the slip.

how do you do that?
Thanks Blood, the third light comes on by itself. I had stab and t/c off already but when i floor it at about 50 by the time the car gets to 80 the third light comes on and a warning message is displayed on the dash screen. After that sometimes it goes off when I slow down or it just stays on until I restart the engine. I guess it has something to do with hard acceleration since thats the only time it comes on (other than when doing a burn out).
Old 12-06-2011, 01:19 PM   #75
blackTT600

Drives: 2011 2LT M6 SC
I actually had that light come on when I did some donots. Went away after I restarted.
blackTT600 is offline   Reply With Quote