Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Member Car Journals Want to keep a long term Camaro project journal to share with the community? Use this forum to create a single thread which you can update over time to document the progress.

Old 12-08-2013, 11:03 AM   #1
backsideSS

Drives: 2012 Ashen Gray Camaro SS
New Ride/Journal

Been on this site lurking for a while, especially since I work offshore and have plenty of idle time to do it. I have loved camaros since the gen5's have came out and finally decided to pull the trigger on one in early November and decided to join. A week after I bought the car I was sent offshore and have been offshore since but being bored out here I thought I would start my journal thread, so here it is:

2012 2SS/RS AGM w/8K miles.

mods ordered and waiting at the house to be installed when I return home: C.A.I. cold air intake, heritage grille, sparks SS emblems (trunk/grille) in red, red COPO style graphics.

mods to come: LT headers with high flow cats, exhaust system, 5% tint on all windows/sunroof, custom tune.

I will post before/after pics when I get home as I do not have any offshore and will post progress of any future mods made...
backsideSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:55 PM   #2
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13

Drives: 2011 SS/RS Supercharged LS3
Congrats on the new ride and welcome!!! Can't wait to see your build as she progresses and thank you for your service