Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Exterior Parts & Accessories All exterior parts and accessories.

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 01-16-2013, 07:17 PM   #226
TCAT
SoCal HT5: [COTW 8/15/11]

Drives: 2011 SS SW LS3 T76 Turbocharged
I received mine today as well. Thanks Jason. It looks fantastic, and I tested fitted it, but didn't screw it in. It all looks like it will fit perfect with the splitter. Thanks again for a great product!
Old 01-17-2013, 12:27 PM   #227
Jason@JacFab
Mad Scientist

Drives: 2014 1LT Camaro; 72 Chevelle
Send a message via AIM to Jason@JacFab Send a message via MSN to Jason@JacFab
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkauf View Post
Just showed up today. Installed it. What a great design!!! Fantastic quality and instructions!!!

I didn't use any thread lock - will I be ok, or do you recommend using it? If so, it would be simple to remove it and put it back on.

Thanks again - awesome product that looks great!!

Paul
I personally don't use and thread locker. Almost 3 years and no problems. I did receive a lot of people calling/emailing and asking about it so that's why I added the note to the instructions about using blue lock-tite if you prefer, do not use red.

Glad you are happy with it, and thanks again for your order!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
I received mine today as well. Thanks Jason. It looks fantastic, and I tested fitted it, but didn't screw it in. It all looks like it will fit perfect with the splitter. Thanks again for a great product!
Be sure to post picks when you get it on, I know a few people have used it with the Stillen splitter, but have never seen any pictures. Thanks again, and I'm glad you are happy with it!

Specializing in attractive "no drill" front license plate brackets for the 2010+ Camaro Check out our new website! www.jacfab.com
2010 Camaro 1SS RJT w/ SIM Stripes; M6. 12.535 @ 112.33mph SOLD!
2014 Camaro 1LT RRM; A6.JacFab No-Drill front license plate bracket... More to come...
Jason@JacFab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 05:55 AM   #228
Mr pogo

Drives: 96 Imp SS, 13 Camaro 2SS AGM
mine showed up today, wasnt sure if it was going to show up at all after the UPS driver fooked up on delivery.
I got packages meant for neighbors across the street, took them over before going to work and mentioned I was expecting a package too.
couple hours later same neighbor calls me on cell and tells me UPS dropped off my package at his house and he put it on my porch, got it ok when I came home tonite
Mr pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:12 AM   #229
Jason@JacFab
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr pogo View Post
mine showed up today, wasnt sure if it was going to show up at all after the UPS driver fooked up on delivery.
I got packages meant for neighbors across the street, took them over before going to work and mentioned I was expecting a package too.
couple hours later same neighbor calls me on cell and tells me UPS dropped off my package at his house and he put it on my porch, got it ok when I came home tonite
Good to hear... UPS supposedly lost (or gave it to a random person?) a ZL1 bracket early last week... Still fighting that one. To boot, I got a letter saying they are raising their shipping rates ~4% . Stupid UPS...

Specializing in attractive "no drill" front license plate brackets for the 2010+ Camaro Check out our new website! www.jacfab.com
2014 Camaro 1LT RRM; A6.JacFab No-Drill front license plate bracket... More to come...
Old 01-19-2013, 07:22 PM   #230
RoadieWingZ

Drives: 2013 Black Camaro 1LS
Hi Jason...Just ordered bent face bracket for my '13 V6 1LS. Looked all over the Internet to find a way to avoid drilling the bumper and your solution looks like a winner! Picked up my girl early December so paper tags run out 2/1 and keeping my fingers crossed the bracket arrives in time to keep the LEO's away..

2013 Camaro LS
RoadieWingZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:57 PM   #231
xcrunxc

Drives: 2013 2LT/RS
Any idea when the V6 bent face bracket will be back in stock? Looking to get one for my new Camaro.
xcrunxc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:28 AM   #232
Jason@JacFab
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadieWingZ View Post
Hi Jason...Just ordered bent face bracket for my '13 V6 1LS. Looked all over the Internet to find a way to avoid drilling the bumper and your solution looks like a winner! Picked up my girl early December so paper tags run out 2/1 and keeping my fingers crossed the bracket arrives in time to keep the LEO's away..
Thanks for your order!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcrunxc View Post
Any idea when the V6 bent face bracket will be back in stock? Looking to get one for my new Camaro.
The bent v6 and ZL1 brackets should both be back in stock on Wednesday, I have a batch of both of them at the powder coater right now.

Old 01-29-2013, 04:14 PM   #233
Jason@JacFab
Mad Scientist

Power coater got the ZL1 and V6 brackets done early, I just got back from picking them up. I have reset the inventory #'s on the website so anyone that has been waiting for either of them can place an order if they're still interested. They will be ready to start shipping out tomorrow.

Old 01-29-2013, 05:16 PM   #234
xcrunxc

Drives: 2013 2LT/RS
Thanks for the update! I put in my order for the V6 bent face bracket. I just can't see myself drilling holes in my brand new bumper, so thanks for this fantastic no drill option!
xcrunxc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:54 PM   #235
RoadieWingZ

UPS tracking says my bracket's in Mesquite, Texas now and should be delivered tomorrow ; Thursday at latest!! Got delayed a couple days for weather in transit per the great notes on UPS' site, but will be here just in time to beat the paper tag expiration so I'm a happy camper....

2013 Camaro LS
Old 02-03-2013, 09:13 PM   #236
RoadieWingZ

Got the bracket a couple days ago and mounted today. It's extremely well made and a perfect fit on my LS. Easy 15 minute install. Worth every penny and saves my beatiful bumper from those ugly holes. Great idea and product Jason!!

2013 Camaro LS
Old 02-04-2013, 01:11 PM   #237
Jason@JacFab
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadieWingZ View Post
Got the bracket a couple days ago and mounted today. It's extremely well made and a perfect fit on my LS. Easy 15 minute install. Worth every penny and saves my beatiful bumper from those ugly holes. Great idea and product Jason!!
Awesome! I'm glad you like it, looks great on there! Thanks again for your business!

Old 02-07-2013, 04:03 PM   #238
KaliGman

Drives: 2012 2SS RS traded/ 2013 ZL1 coupe
Light ZL1 brackets

Have you completed any of the light brackets for the ZL1? My Victory Red ZL1 coupe is a street beast and will see little track time, so I would prefer the light bracket.

Thanks.
KaliGman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:17 PM   #239
Jason@JacFab
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliGman View Post
Have you completed any of the light brackets for the ZL1? My Victory Red ZL1 coupe is a street beast and will see little track time, so I would prefer the light bracket.

Thanks.
I have some being cut right now, I imagine they will be ready to ship and added to the website around the 19th.

Side note, the bent style SS/V8 brackets will be back in stock on the 12th, and the bent v6 brackets will be back in stock on the 19th.

Thanks everyone for the orders

Old 02-08-2013, 03:54 PM   #240
KaliGman

Drives: 2012 2SS RS traded/ 2013 ZL1 coupe
Excellent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacnJsn95 View Post
I have some being cut right now, I imagine they will be ready to ship and added to the website around the 19th.

Side note, the bent style SS/V8 brackets will be back in stock on the 12th, and the bent v6 brackets will be back in stock on the 19th.

Thanks everyone for the orders
This is perfect. I am out of town until the 18th or 19th, so will get back home just in time to check out the new product and order one.

Thanks
KaliGman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:11 AM   #241
Adrenaline12

Drives: Synergy Green 2SS
When are these going to be in stock for the v6's!! I've been trying to order since the 17th, and every time a check the availability date gets pushed back
Adrenaline12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:28 PM   #242
Jason@JacFab
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrenaline12 View Post
When are these going to be in stock for the v6's!! I've been trying to order since the 17th, and every time a check the availability date gets pushed back
I apologize for the wait. The v6 brackets have been at the powder coater since Sunday, they were supposed to have been done Tuesday, nope... Then done yesterday, but they are super slammed right now and they have been pushed back to Monday (for sure they tell me)

You can however place your order if you like as I have reset the stock on the website, and they should ship Monday/Tuesday.

If you are in a huge hurry check our distributors page here : http://jacfab.com/info/jacfab-distributors/

John Elway Chevrolet in Englewood, CO has both v8 and v6 bent and flat styles in stock.

Old 02-22-2013, 02:52 PM   #243
Adrenaline12

Drives: Synergy Green 2SS
Understandable, I just placed my order, I can't wait to get it!
Adrenaline12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:22 PM   #244
Jason@JacFab
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrenaline12 View Post
Understandable, I just placed my order, I can't wait to get it!
Thank you for the order! You should receive a UPS tracking number via email as soon as it ships.

Also, for those waiting, the ZL1 "Lite" brackets are also at the powder coater with the v6 brackets, hoping they will all get done at the same time.

There seems to be quite a bit of interest in the flat brackets all of the sudden, of which I am currently working on more. They should be done in appx. 3 weeks. If you are in dire need of one you can check out our distributors page: http://jacfab.com/info/jacfab-distributors/ for the only distributor we have :P They have them in stock at their location, actually, they have both v6 and v8 bent and flat in stock.

Old 02-24-2013, 03:25 PM   #245
2013Sizzler

Drives: 2013 2SS Hot Wheels Camaro Conv.
Jason,

Do you have anything for the Hot Wheels 2SS? The car has a splitter similar to the GFX or maybe the ZL1. But, I'm not sure. I am certainly not going to driil holes in that car!
Attached Images

2013Sizzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 04:48 PM   #246
Jason@JacFab
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013Sizzler View Post
Jason,

Do you have anything for the Hot Wheels 2SS? The car has a splitter similar to the GFX or maybe the ZL1. But, I'm not sure. I am certainly not going to driil holes in that car!
It looks like the 1LE/ v8 Dusk splitter to me, in which case the 1LE bracket should work. Would hurt to wait until you get it though to make sure.

Old 03-04-2013, 12:03 AM   #247
deuceman

Drives: 2013 ZL1 #479 - 05 Silverado SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacnJsn95 View Post
Good to hear... UPS supposedly lost (or gave it to a random person?) a ZL1 bracket early last week... Still fighting that one. To boot, I got a letter saying they are raising their shipping rates ~4% . Stupid UPS...
Damn, man! C'mon. Haha. Don't worry it wasn't me. I drive the wiggle wagons.
Anyways, great product Jason. Holding up great!!
deuceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:39 PM   #248
Jason@JacFab
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuceman View Post
Damn, man! C'mon. Haha. Don't worry it wasn't me. I drive the wiggle wagons.
Anyways, great product Jason. Holding up great!!
Hahaha I worked preload for 6 months, and local sort for almost 2 years at UPS... I know what happens to your boxes

Glad you are happy with it!

The ZL1 "Lite" brackets are now available! Couple pics below, they seem very stable despite the "lite" designation. Just waiting for the boxes for them to show up, which should be Monday.
Attached Images

Old 03-14-2013, 12:35 PM   #249
zcorvette04

Drives: 2012 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS/RS
Hey Jason has my bracket shipped yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zcorvette04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:51 PM   #250
Jason@JacFab
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcorvette04 View Post
Hey Jason has my bracket shipped yet?
It will ship today, I apologize for the delay, I haven't made it to the Post Office on time the last couple days. The APO and International orders, usually take a little longer to get out the door.

I just picked up the ZL1 HD, 1LE and v6 bent brackets from the powder coater also, as well as the scratch and dent brackets.

I have added a picture of the fault of the scratch and dent brackets here on this post. Scratch & dent sale items are 25% off:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6282308