Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Gen5DIY
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Exterior Parts & Accessories

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 08-08-2012, 07:26 PM   #137
Autobot
More than meets the eye

Drives: 2SS RS M6 V.R. & 2006 Jetta TDI
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacnJsn95 View Post
Got the next prototype plate frame to fit the bent style brackets done, what do you guys think? I also have a flat one I need to try on the back of the car, as several people have expressed interest in a matching set front/rear. Unfortunately due to varying state laws regarding covering plate text, the new design doesn't leave much room for custom stuff, so they will only be offered powder coated to match your cars paint color, or satin black if you choose.

Meeting with the powder guys in 25 minutes to get the pricing, and info on the colors they have done so far. They said they have most of the Camaro colors matched very closely, and are still trying to get a few closer. They said that SGM is awsome, and pretty much dead nuts on, they love it lol

In other news the ZL1 prototype was bent up today, I am currently waiting on the hardware specific to that application to show up in the mail, and the prototype will be send out for trial fitting late this week.
Autobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 06:37 AM   #138
NH 2012 SS/RS

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS L99 IBM
Just placed my order...
NH 2012 SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:07 PM   #139
bamtamm

Drives: 2SS
Just placed my order
bamtamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:11 PM   #140
Jason@JacFab
www.jacfab.com

Drives: 2010 1SS Camaro; 72 Chevelle
Send a message via AIM to Jason@JacFab Send a message via MSN to Jason@JacFab
Thanks for your orders guys! They will ship today, UPS tracking numbers to follow shortly after!

Specializing in attractive "no drill" front license plate brackets for the 2010+ Camaro Check out our new website! www.jacfab.com
2010 Camaro 1SS RJT w/ SIM Stripes; M6. 12.535 @ 112.33mph JacFab No-Drill front license plate bracket 1st AND 3rd owner!
Jason@JacFab is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 08:59 AM   #141
Autobot
More than meets the eye

Drives: 2SS RS M6 V.R. & 2006 Jetta TDI
Pricing yet?

Quote:
Got the next prototype plate frame to fit the bent style brackets done, what do you guys think? I also have a flat one I need to try on the back of the car, as several people have expressed interest in a matching set front/rear. Unfortunately due to varying state laws regarding covering plate text, the new design doesn't leave much room for custom stuff, so they will only be offered powder coated to match your cars paint color, or satin black if you choose.

Meeting with the powder guys in 25 minutes to get the pricing, and info on the colors they have done so far. They said they have most of the Camaro colors matched very closely, and are still trying to get a few closer. They said that SGM is awsome, and pretty much dead nuts on, they love it lol

In other news the ZL1 prototype was bent up today, I am currently waiting on the hardware specific to that application to show up in the mail, and the prototype will be send out for trial fitting late this week.
Do you have the pricing yet?
Autobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:07 AM   #142
Jason@JacFab
www.jacfab.com

The plate frames will be $35 for one, or $60 for two powder coated your choice of color, and the front ones will come with new longer stainless steel, or SS black oxide coated hardware to attache the frame to the license plate bracket.

At the moment, I have decided I was not happy with the match of all the colors, but there are some that are either spot on, or extremely close, or as close as they can get them currently.

Current available colors that are good to go are: Summit White(Exact), Victory Red(Extremely close), Black(Exact), Inferno Orange Met.(Very close), Synergy Green Met. (Very close), Cyber Gray Met. (Very close). If you like you can also get them in the satin black we do the brackets themselves in.

I will be having about 50 frames cut out this week.

Specializing in attractive "no drill" front license plate brackets for the 2010+ Camaro Check out our new website! www.jacfab.com
2010 Camaro 1SS RJT w/ SIM Stripes; M6. 12.535 @ 112.33mph JacFab No-Drill front license plate bracket 1st AND 3rd owner!

Last edited by Jason@JacFab; 08-20-2012 at 07:08 PM.
Old 08-20-2012, 11:09 AM   #143
NewDivide
NewDivide

Drives: SW '13 1SS/RS & '12 Honda CRV
Quote:
The plate frames will be $35 for one, or $60 for two powder coated your choice of color, and the front ones will come with new longer stainless steel, or SS black oxide coated hardware to attache the frame to the license plate bracket.

At the moment, I have decided I was not happy with the match of all the colors, but there are some that are either spot on, or extremely close, or as close as they can get them currently.

Current available colors that are good to go are: Summit White(Exact), Victory Red(Extremely close), Black(Exact), Inferno Orange Met.(Very close), Synergy Green Met. (Very close). If you like you can also get them in the satin black we do the brackets themselves in.

I will be having about 50 frames cut out this week.
Awesome news! I would love a white frame (1). How do we order?!
Old 08-20-2012, 11:35 AM   #144
Jason@JacFab
www.jacfab.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewDivide View Post
Awesome news! I would love a white frame (1). How do we order?!
I will not take any money on these until they are ready to be powder coated. If you like you can send me a PM with your address so I can figure shipping, quantity, desired color, and I can send a paypal paymeny request invoice when they are ready to go.

Shortly after, I have them in stock I will add them to the website if you prefer to order off of there. I will add the rest of the colors as I am happy with the match and get them in. All color will be the same cost, even though a few of the colors are a 2 or 3 step/coat process.

Old 08-20-2012, 11:47 AM   #145
Haole
My K9 partner and me

Drives: 10 IOM SS
Jason, I put the word out yesterday during a car show about your frames. Quite a few other Camaro owners liked my bracket. Hopefully they will be giving you some business.

Craig
Haole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:05 PM   #146
Jason@JacFab
www.jacfab.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haole View Post
Jason, I put the word out yesterday during a car show about your frames. Quite a few other Camaro owners liked my bracket. Hopefully they will be giving you some business.

Craig
Thank you Craig, I appreciate it!

Old 08-20-2012, 10:32 PM   #147
GSUNCSU
Watch This!

Drives: Super Charged 1SS/RS, M6, CGM
I've got the ZL1 conversion with the additional spoiler, anything yet?
K&N CAI, Wet Okole Seat Covers, MagnaFlow Street Perf. Ex. (Axle Back), MPD Hood, Gary's Customz ZL1 Fascia/Vented Fenders/Custom Stripes/Paint, AAC Afterburners/Fog Light Halos/Side Markers/Misc LEDs, Bee-Otch Air Freshener, Hurst Shifter and Line-Loc(APEX), RPI Splash Guards, MagnaCharger (Texas-Speed)(Installed by ME), Rx Catch Can and Breather, Billet Pulleys (SC2150), ARH Headers, LPE Twin Fuel Pump, Custom Blower Cam, Custom Tune TBArwhp, TBArwtorq, Boost Gauge and Single Pod (MTI)
GSUNCSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:02 AM   #148
whiteknight012
+Will+

Drives: 2011 CAMARO RS (1LT) CGM/BLK
Sorry, I JUST saw this thread and didn't look through ALL of the pages yet (so maybe someone already answered this...) but how do these things work when one has a splitter? IE Stillen or ACS? Or am I out of luck?
Old 08-21-2012, 12:28 AM   #149
Jason@JacFab
www.jacfab.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSUNCSU View Post
I've got the ZL1 conversion with the additional spoiler, anything yet?
The ZL1 prototype is bent up, just waiting on the application specific hardware to show up in the mail, probably tomorrow, for the test fit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteknight012 View Post
Sorry, I JUST saw this thread and didn't look through ALL of the pages yet (so maybe someone already answered this...) but how do these things work when one has a splitter? IE Stillen or ACS? Or am I out of luck?
The normal bracket will fit with some splitters, it has been confirmed to fit the Stillen for sure. The new GFX bracket has extra long mounting slots for adjustability that will hopefully allow it to fit with a variety of aftermarket ground effects. I am unfamiliar with a lot of the ground effects since there are so many, I would suggest sending me some pictures of what you have on your car and I can let you know which bracket would be best if one would work with what you have.

Old 08-21-2012, 12:21 PM   #150
whiteknight012
+Will+

Drives: 2011 CAMARO RS (1LT) CGM/BLK
Quote:
The normal bracket will fit with some splitters, it has been confirmed to fit the Stillen for sure. The new GFX bracket has extra long mounting slots for adjustability that will hopefully allow it to fit with a variety of aftermarket ground effects. I am unfamiliar with a lot of the ground effects since there are so many, I would suggest sending me some pictures of what you have on your car and I can let you know which bracket would be best if one would work with what you have.
Cool deal, thanks. I have the ACS T2 front splitter, which has two slots near the middle (might be hard to tell, even with these pics. Apologies.):

Old 08-21-2012, 12:52 PM   #151
Jason@JacFab
www.jacfab.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteknight012 View Post
Cool deal, thanks. I have the ACS T2 front splitter, which has two slots near the middle (might be hard to tell, even with these pics. Apologies.):
PM sent.

Old 08-22-2012, 07:45 PM   #152
NthSideChi21

Drives: Camaro
Any idea when the V6 bent and flat style plate brackets will be back in stock?
NthSideChi21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:45 PM   #153
Jason@JacFab
www.jacfab.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by NthSideChi21 View Post
Any idea when the V6 bent and flat style plate brackets will be back in stock?
Hopefully tomorrow, I've got a batch at the powder coater right now that I dropped off there on Tuesday. Worst case scenario, Monday.