Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

sjm autoprod
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-10-2016, 10:50 AM   #1
mikeusaf

Drives: 2010 Nissan Sentra
Letter to my Cross Country Coach

My love for Camaros started during my freshman year of high school (I just became a senior a few days ago) when I saw my cross country coach's Camaro that he bought right after he graduated college. I've always joked around with him about it, offering him money to buy it and asking him if I could drive it if I hit a certain training goal. So, for my 17th birthday this past April, I conceived what seemed like a fool-proof plan. In the middle of a study hall with no school work to be done, I wrote a letter asking for the best birthday present ever: Letting me cruise around town in his beautiful machine. To gain support, I asked all of my friends and teachers to sign it, and at the end of the day, my birthday wish letter was filled to the brim with signatures on the front and back! After school that day I left the note on his windshield and received an email from him the next day. My plan was a success! Well.... sort of In his email he said that he would let me drive it under his supervision, but he included the many terms and conditions of it in fine at he bottom of the email. I'm just proud that I tried! I thought you guys might get a laugh out of the letter, enjoy!
[IMG]C:\Users\Ahern\Downloads\IMG_0939 (1).jpg[/IMG]
mikeusaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 04:29 PM   #2
Irace16

Drives: 2010 1SS RS M6
How was the ride?
Old 06-10-2016, 09:38 PM   #3
mikeusaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irace16 View Post
How was the ride?
The ride was awesome! Best birthday gift I ever got! Next step is to make him an offer on it
Old 06-10-2016, 10:25 PM   #4
Irace16

Drives: 2010 1SS RS M6
Nice! These cars are fun
Old 06-11-2016, 12:50 AM   #5
PDXSSCE
Yee-aay-ee!

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS L99 Vert Commem Ed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeusaf View Post
My love for Camaros started during my freshman year of high school (I just became a senior a few days ago) when I saw my cross country coach's Camaro that he bought right after he graduated college. I've always joked around with him about it, offering him money to buy it and asking him if I could drive it if I hit a certain training goal. So, for my 17th birthday this past April, I conceived what seemed like a fool-proof plan. In the middle of a study hall with no school work to be done, I wrote a letter asking for the best birthday present ever: Letting me cruise around town in his beautiful machine. To gain support, I asked all of my friends and teachers to sign it, and at the end of the day, my birthday wish letter was filled to the brim with signatures on the front and back! After school that day I left the note on his windshield and received an email from him the next day. My plan was a success! Well.... sort of In his email he said that he would let me drive it under his supervision, but he included the many terms and conditions of it in fine at he bottom of the email. I'm just proud that I tried! I thought you guys might get a laugh out of the letter, enjoy!
[IMG]C:\Users\Ahern\Downloads\IMG_0939 (1).jpg[/IMG]

The image didn't attach. What generation is the coach's Camaro? Is there a picture of you driving it?
PDXSSCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 12:55 AM   #6
nross33

Drives: 2015 Chevrolet Camaro LT
Ya the image didn't attach, I'd love to see it.
nross33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 08:47 AM   #7
Homeless Man
Homeless Life Chose Me

Drives: LS3
Reupload the screenshot
Old 06-12-2016, 12:48 PM   #8
mikeusaf

Sorry about that guys. No I didn't get a picture of me in the Camaro , but here is a picture of the letter I gave him. I gave a little description of his Camaro in the letter. It's a 2010 LS in Inferno Orange with the steel heritage wheels. He use to have black SS wheels, but when winter came around in 2013 he switched to the steel wheels saying that they were his winter wheels, but he hasn't changed them since. I'm all good with it though, I think they look great! He really gave his car a good touch with white side accent hash stripes and these stripes: (I'm not entirely sure what the name of them are).

Old 06-12-2016, 01:32 PM   #9
PDXSSCE
Yee-aay-ee!

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS L99 Vert Commem Ed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeusaf View Post
Sorry about that guys. No I didn't get a picture of me in the Camaro , but here is a picture of the letter I gave him. I gave a little description of his Camaro in the letter. It's a 2010 LS in Inferno Orange with the steel heritage wheels. He use to have black SS wheels, but when winter came around in 2013 he switched to the steel wheels saying that they were his winter wheels, but he hasn't changed them since. I'm all good with it though, I think they look great! He really gave his car a good touch with white side accent hash stripes and these stripes: (I'm not entirely sure what the name of them are).
PDXSSCE is offline   Reply With Quote