Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2015, 11:56 PM   #1
A_DILLA
WHTNGHT ZLS
 
A_DILLA's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro ZLS [COTW 09/22/14]
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: CYBERTRON
Posts: 1,862
Rolling shot! 20x10.5 and 20x12

Love my xo luxury Verona wheels

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
__________________

TO VIEW MY JOURNEY CLICK BELOW --> COTW 09/22/2014 <--
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...12#post7909512
A_DILLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 09:49 AM   #2
hworth18
Jus' Cruzin
 
hworth18's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT/RS Convertible
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Posts: 757
Looks great!!! Did you lower it as well?
__________________
“The moment you think you know what’s going on in a women’s head, is the moment your goose is well and truly cooked”
-Howard Stark
hworth18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 09:52 AM   #3
A_DILLA
WHTNGHT ZLS
 
A_DILLA's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro ZLS [COTW 09/22/14]
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: CYBERTRON
Posts: 1,862
Quote:
Originally Posted by hworth18 View Post
Looks great!!! Did you lower it as well?
Thank you, I did.. I'm lowered on the Hotchkis 1" drop springs.. I'm going to be selling my tires soon 275/40/20 and 315/35/20 and would like to go either 295 or 305 in the front with hopefully a 325 in the rear.. xo luxury wheels will let me know today if the rear will clear. I know the front will but I don't want the front to look more beefy than the rear.. 👍

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
__________________

TO VIEW MY JOURNEY CLICK BELOW --> COTW 09/22/2014 <--
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...12#post7909512
A_DILLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 10:49 AM   #4
hworth18
Jus' Cruzin
 
hworth18's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT/RS Convertible
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Posts: 757
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_DILLA View Post
Thank you, I did.. I'm lowered on the Hotchkis 1" drop springs.. I'm going to be selling my tires soon 275/40/20 and 315/35/20 and would like to go either 295 or 305 in the front with hopefully a 325 in the rear.. xo luxury wheels will let me know today if the rear will clear. I know the front will but I don't want the front to look more beefy than the rear.. ��

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Looks much better than stock, I've been considering drop springs but I think I'll go for coilovers because my tired, old ass can't handle the rougher ride..lol
__________________
“The moment you think you know what’s going on in a women’s head, is the moment your goose is well and truly cooked”
-Howard Stark
hworth18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 10:52 AM   #5
Outlaw77

 
Outlaw77's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS I.O.M. Camaro 6MT
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Calgary AB, Canada
Posts: 1,262
looks good. I think 325 might be too wide for the rear. Probably have rubbing issues and some big tire bulge which isn't good. I would say if you have 12" wide wheels 315 is probably the max you want depending on the brand of tires. Some have rounder shoulders and some don't.
__________________
2010 2SS/RS IOM 6SM LS3
525 rwhp 520 rwtq 91 octane

Maggie TVS 2300 SC / Kooks headers / Hi Flow Cats / Magnaflow CB / Roto Fab CAI / Dyno Tuned by Davenport Motorsports / BMR 1" lowering springs

Wheels: Rohana RC7 Metallic Gunmetal 20x10 f, 20x11 r, Super Deep Concave + 275/40, 315/35 Nitto Invos
Outlaw77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 10:53 AM   #6
A_DILLA
WHTNGHT ZLS
 
A_DILLA's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro ZLS [COTW 09/22/14]
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: CYBERTRON
Posts: 1,862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw77 View Post
looks good. I think 325 might be too wide for the rear. Probably have rubbing issues and some big tire bulge which isn't good. I would say if you have 12" wide wheels 315 is probably the max you want depending on the brand of tires. Some have rounder shoulders and some don't.
Ya I have Toyo st2 and they are stretched out and I want more orlf a flat look not round

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
__________________

TO VIEW MY JOURNEY CLICK BELOW --> COTW 09/22/2014 <--
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...12#post7909512
A_DILLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 10:56 AM   #7
Outlaw77

 
Outlaw77's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS I.O.M. Camaro 6MT
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Calgary AB, Canada
Posts: 1,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_DILLA View Post
Ya I have Toyo st2 and they are stretched out and I want more orlf a flat look not round

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
I have 315 nitto invo's on 12" wide rear wheels and they fit perfect. No bulge, no stretch, just a uniform side wall.
__________________
2010 2SS/RS IOM 6SM LS3
525 rwhp 520 rwtq 91 octane

Maggie TVS 2300 SC / Kooks headers / Hi Flow Cats / Magnaflow CB / Roto Fab CAI / Dyno Tuned by Davenport Motorsports / BMR 1" lowering springs

Wheels: Rohana RC7 Metallic Gunmetal 20x10 f, 20x11 r, Super Deep Concave + 275/40, 315/35 Nitto Invos
Outlaw77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 10:57 AM   #8
A_DILLA
WHTNGHT ZLS
 
A_DILLA's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro ZLS [COTW 09/22/14]
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: CYBERTRON
Posts: 1,862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw77 View Post
I have 315 nitto invo's on 12" wide rear wheels and they fit perfect. No bulge, no stretch, just a uniform side wall.
How about the Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires do you think those are good ones

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
__________________

TO VIEW MY JOURNEY CLICK BELOW --> COTW 09/22/2014 <--
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...12#post7909512
A_DILLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 11:20 AM   #9
Outlaw77

 
Outlaw77's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS I.O.M. Camaro 6MT
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Calgary AB, Canada
Posts: 1,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_DILLA View Post
How about the Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires do you think those are good ones

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
For sure they are great tires if you can find them. They are on a national backorder.
__________________
2010 2SS/RS IOM 6SM LS3
525 rwhp 520 rwtq 91 octane

Maggie TVS 2300 SC / Kooks headers / Hi Flow Cats / Magnaflow CB / Roto Fab CAI / Dyno Tuned by Davenport Motorsports / BMR 1" lowering springs

Wheels: Rohana RC7 Metallic Gunmetal 20x10 f, 20x11 r, Super Deep Concave + 275/40, 315/35 Nitto Invos
Outlaw77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 11:21 AM   #10
A_DILLA
WHTNGHT ZLS
 
A_DILLA's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro ZLS [COTW 09/22/14]
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: CYBERTRON
Posts: 1,862
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw77 View Post
For sure they are great tires if you can find them. They are on a national backorder.
Yessir.. I have a buddy of mine that just told me 2 days ago he can get them for as soon as I sell mine.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
__________________

TO VIEW MY JOURNEY CLICK BELOW --> COTW 09/22/2014 <--
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...12#post7909512
A_DILLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 11:30 AM   #11
Outlaw77

 
Outlaw77's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS I.O.M. Camaro 6MT
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Calgary AB, Canada
Posts: 1,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_DILLA View Post
Yessir.. I have a buddy of mine that just told me 2 days ago he can get them for as soon as I sell mine.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Nice!
__________________
2010 2SS/RS IOM 6SM LS3
525 rwhp 520 rwtq 91 octane

Maggie TVS 2300 SC / Kooks headers / Hi Flow Cats / Magnaflow CB / Roto Fab CAI / Dyno Tuned by Davenport Motorsports / BMR 1" lowering springs

Wheels: Rohana RC7 Metallic Gunmetal 20x10 f, 20x11 r, Super Deep Concave + 275/40, 315/35 Nitto Invos
Outlaw77 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.