Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
SNL Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Chevy Camaro vs... Comparison of Chevy Camaro versus its competition. *NO STREET RACING STORIES*

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2009, 09:18 PM   #51
Wesman
 
Wesman's Avatar
 
Drives: Trans Am
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBlue371 View Post




Seriously? 2003 sti?



Why dont you wise up and compare it to the 2007. BTW i like your edited performance categories that dont include slalom speed, 0-60 or track times.
They all use the same 2.5L non-forged motor. They are all rated at 300HP. The variation in performance is slight at best.

Of course the STi is going to be able to do 0-60 faster, its AWD. So for those owners who feel like cooking their clutches and grenading their powertrains, it will beat a Cobalt SS 0-60. However, if you don't launch it, the 0-60 times are very close.

Track times?? The Cobalt SS beat the supposedly godly Mitsubishi Evo MR around VIR. I think thats more than enough.
Wesman is offline  
Old 04-28-2009, 09:22 PM   #52
GatorBlue371

 
GatorBlue371's Avatar
 
Drives: vrooooom vrooooom
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
They all use the same 2.5L non-forged motor. They are all rated at 300HP. The variation in performance is slight at best.

Of course the STi is going to be able to do 0-60 faster, its AWD. So for those owners who feel like cooking their clutches and grenading their powertrains, it will beat a Cobalt SS 0-60. However, if you don't launch it, the 0-60 times are very close.

Track times?? The Cobalt SS beat the supposedly godly Mitsubishi Evo MR around VIR. I think thats more than enough.
The 07' STi is quite a bit faster than the EVO X.



So the STi is faster in a straight line, faster on a track, and with performance upgrades that came with the 07' such as suspension and tires, its got better grip. The end.
__________________
"With a light touch on the brakes, run the revs up a bit. Slip off the brake and bury the throttle. There's a light chirp as tires scratch for bite. Then comes a sub-5.0-second sled ride to 60 mph. A tick over 13.0 sec. and you're through the quarter-mile. It's a rush, of course, but not overly dramatic. Try the same thing with this pair's predecessors of 1970 or so and you'll find yourself in a bit of a wrestling match. Ain't progress wonderful? Maybe yes, and maybe sometimes it's fun to wrestle."
GatorBlue371 is offline  
Old 04-28-2009, 09:33 PM   #53
Wesman
 
Wesman's Avatar
 
Drives: Trans Am
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMM1181 View Post
Fun Fact, no, it's not. It's faster than the pre 2007-2008 350z models, but the newer ones averages a 13.6 quarter mile and 0-60 in 5.1-5.2 seconds, with more than a handful hitting 13.1x's . Show me a stock 09 Cobalt SS doing better than that in the quarter mile and I'll believe you.
I've never seen a 350Z run anything close to a 13.1 second 1/4. It just doesn't happen, period.

They are low 14 second cars, possibly high 13 second cars with a perfect driver under perfect conditions. Those bullshit 13.1 times are just that, bullshit, those cars were obviously modded.
Wesman is offline  
Old 04-28-2009, 09:37 PM   #54
Wesman
 
Wesman's Avatar
 
Drives: Trans Am
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenix View Post
Calling the VQ a pile of crap is a real stretch. It's mad the Ward's 10 best engines list every year the list has been done. Now it is true that a lot of Nissans and Infinitis have engines with the name "VQ35" but trust me, they are not the same. Nissan just likes to confuse people by naming all the engines the same, probably so they can say its the #1 selling engine. Only some reviews say the VQ37 is harsh up top, but its mostly attributed to the exhaust system. And one of the worst sounding engines? It's no pushrod V8, but it is one of the better sound V6 engines out there. But engine sound is subjective anyway

BTW, although I drive a Z right now I'm not here with the purpose of defending it. I'm awaiting a 2SS.
I've never been impressed by the VQ and I've been in plenty of them.

VQ is the engine family - the are all the same block, as well as the majority of engine components.

The VQ37 is most definitely harsh up top, and its not due to the exhaust system. Its due to the engine's natural imbalance, being that its a V6. So the vibrations get transmitted into the car in the form of NVH in the steering wheel, pedals, and shifter. Its very unpleasent by 7,000RPM, and actually quite embarrassing for a car that costs almost $40,000.

The reason other V6's (GM, Ford, Chrysler) don't have this issue is because they use balance shafts in their engines to smooth them out.
Wesman is offline  
Old 04-28-2009, 09:43 PM   #55
GatorBlue371

 
GatorBlue371's Avatar
 
Drives: vrooooom vrooooom
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
I've never seen a 350Z run anything close to a 13.1 second 1/4. It just doesn't happen, period.

They are low 14 second cars, possibly high 13 second cars with a perfect driver under perfect conditions. Those bullshit 13.1 times are just that, bullshit, those cars were obviously modded.
So your argument is there is a conspiracy to spread false times for 350z's?



__________________
"With a light touch on the brakes, run the revs up a bit. Slip off the brake and bury the throttle. There's a light chirp as tires scratch for bite. Then comes a sub-5.0-second sled ride to 60 mph. A tick over 13.0 sec. and you're through the quarter-mile. It's a rush, of course, but not overly dramatic. Try the same thing with this pair's predecessors of 1970 or so and you'll find yourself in a bit of a wrestling match. Ain't progress wonderful? Maybe yes, and maybe sometimes it's fun to wrestle."
GatorBlue371 is offline  
Old 04-28-2009, 10:03 PM   #56
JMM1181
 
Drives: '07 350z
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
I've never seen a 350Z run anything close to a 13.1 second 1/4. It just doesn't happen, period.

They are low 14 second cars, possibly high 13 second cars with a perfect driver under perfect conditions. Those bullshit 13.1 times are just that, bullshit, those cars were obviously modded.
obviously, because at the time the earlier 13.1's were run there existed no mods for the HR model. Nice try, please try again.
JMM1181 is offline  
Old 04-28-2009, 10:18 PM   #57
TomServo
 
Drives: 2007 Z06
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Swansea IL
Posts: 727
The only "Z" I would buy is a Z06 or ZR1.
TomServo is offline  
Old 04-28-2009, 10:28 PM   #58
lil_chef
Banned
 
Drives: 2010 Mustang GT
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jacksonville
Posts: 1,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBlue371 View Post
So your argument is there is a conspiracy to spread false times for 350z's?



isnt he just saying those times were on modded cars?........
lil_chef is offline  
Old 04-28-2009, 11:23 PM   #59
levi1922

 
levi1922's Avatar
 
Drives: 2LT RS CGM
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,379
haha,
gator, you will stand up for your imports till the end wont you?
__________________
levi1922 is offline  
Old 04-29-2009, 12:06 AM   #60
THE EVIL TW1N
Banned
 
Drives: 2003 Cobra Convertible
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: CA
Posts: 2,925
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
For $37K I'd expect to get a real motor, not some pile of crap out of a Nissan Maxima.
The VQ series engines have made Ward's Top 10 14 out of the last 15 years. Calling it crap is crazy.

I drove one aggressively when I worked at a dealership, I thought if felt just fine. Nothing crazy or worth complaining about. Corvettes have always sounded like crap because of their y pipe's and you don't find too many complaints on those even though they are $50+ k cars.
THE EVIL TW1N is offline  
Old 04-29-2009, 02:46 AM   #61
GatorBlue371

 
GatorBlue371's Avatar
 
Drives: vrooooom vrooooom
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_chef View Post
isnt he just saying those times were on modded cars?........
Yea he is. But those numers are for stock cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by levi1922 View Post
haha,
gator, you will stand up for your imports till the end wont you?

I have nothing against them. Ill stand up for the better car everytime no matter what that may be.

Its nice to think Americans build all the best cars, but its ignorant.
__________________
"With a light touch on the brakes, run the revs up a bit. Slip off the brake and bury the throttle. There's a light chirp as tires scratch for bite. Then comes a sub-5.0-second sled ride to 60 mph. A tick over 13.0 sec. and you're through the quarter-mile. It's a rush, of course, but not overly dramatic. Try the same thing with this pair's predecessors of 1970 or so and you'll find yourself in a bit of a wrestling match. Ain't progress wonderful? Maybe yes, and maybe sometimes it's fun to wrestle."
GatorBlue371 is offline  
Old 04-29-2009, 06:36 AM   #62
DDA_Skull
 
DDA_Skull's Avatar
 
Drives: 88 Jeep Wrangler, 2010 Camaro
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Logan
Posts: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBlue371 View Post
And a Cobalt SS will get raped by a used STi for 5k less than that.
Lol you can't keep saying. "Oh yeah, well this car would get raped by this other car that costs less used." Its more of a general comparison between walking out the door with a new car. Cause a used Corvette would rape the STI.

See its just a game. Alot of people like to play it too.
A kid at my work wanted the new camaro, but instead decided to buy a older used one for $10k. All he could say to me is, "With an extra 5k into this car i will be able to kick your ass." I could serously care less, I'm buying the new Camaro for its looks, and its badassiness. If thats even a word. LOL
__________________
"NOBODY LIKES YOU CABOOSE" REDVSBLUE

DDA_Skull is offline  
Old 04-29-2009, 06:47 AM   #63
DDA_Skull
 
DDA_Skull's Avatar
 
Drives: 88 Jeep Wrangler, 2010 Camaro
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Logan
Posts: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBlue371 View Post
Yea he is. But those numers are for stock cars.




I have nothing against them. Ill stand up for the better car everytime no matter what that may be.

Its nice to think Americans build all the best cars, but its ignorant.
The only point people are trying to make is that you keep going back to the 07 STI. Its better, we get it. You will just need to ask them why they decided to make the new ones worse? Its just a normal comparison you see everyday. A cheaper car, that performs better then the more expencive one in most tests. Corvette= Perfect Example.
__________________
"NOBODY LIKES YOU CABOOSE" REDVSBLUE

DDA_Skull is offline  
Old 04-29-2009, 07:03 AM   #64
Phenix
 
Drives: 2006 DB 350z, 2007 LB S2000
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Central Texas
Posts: 63
One thing people need to remember is that cars are not all about the numbers (I know, I know- I posted a pure numbers comparison earlier). There's so much more going on that comes down to personal preference- driving feel, exterior, interior, brand loyalty etc. The problem you get on most forums is people think the cars they like are the best ever made and that the competitors are POS. Sitting here and comparing 1/4 mile times and 0-60 times won't tell you which is a better car. You can always find numbers on a car that you can say 'car X is better than car Y because...' For example, the Cobalt SS is better than the Camaro because it's way cheaper and can easily be modded to run with it in the 1/4. Or the Jetta is better because it has a more useable backseat. If it was all about trap speeds and ETs we'd all be squeezing LS motors in Ariel Atoms...
Phenix is offline  
Old 04-29-2009, 11:58 AM   #65
GatorBlue371

 
GatorBlue371's Avatar
 
Drives: vrooooom vrooooom
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDA_Skull View Post
Lol you can't keep saying. "Oh yeah, well this car would get raped by this other car that costs less used." Its more of a general comparison between walking out the door with a new car. Cause a used Corvette would rape the STI.

See its just a game. Alot of people like to play it too.
A kid at my work wanted the new camaro, but instead decided to buy a older used one for $10k. All he could say to me is, "With an extra 5k into this car i will be able to kick your ass." I could serously care less, I'm buying the new Camaro for its looks, and its badassiness. If thats even a word. LOL



Quote:
Originally Posted by DDA_Skull View Post
The only point people are trying to make is that you keep going back to the 07 STI. Its better, we get it. You will just need to ask them why they decided to make the new ones worse? Its just a normal comparison you see everyday. A cheaper car, that performs better then the more expencive one in most tests. Corvette= Perfect Example.



First off i feel obligated to point out that a Chevy Fanboy started this by trying to say the Cobalt SS is better than the 350z, which is a obvious error.

Second, the STi is better. Hell id take the new slower and dulled down STi over the Cobalt just because it looks better, sounds better, and has better build quality.

Used cars are a better value than new cars, so really if you want to pay 10k-15k more for updated (not always better) looks and a warranty which will keep you from having the max amount of fun with your car than thats great, good for you.

As for the Corvette... ya it probably would. But that didnt get brought into the conversation due to it being priced WAY outside the price range. Wasn't quite Logical.
__________________
"With a light touch on the brakes, run the revs up a bit. Slip off the brake and bury the throttle. There's a light chirp as tires scratch for bite. Then comes a sub-5.0-second sled ride to 60 mph. A tick over 13.0 sec. and you're through the quarter-mile. It's a rush, of course, but not overly dramatic. Try the same thing with this pair's predecessors of 1970 or so and you'll find yourself in a bit of a wrestling match. Ain't progress wonderful? Maybe yes, and maybe sometimes it's fun to wrestle."
GatorBlue371 is offline  
Old 04-29-2009, 12:34 PM   #66
Design1stCode2nd
 
Drives: four wheels
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: usa
Posts: 545
The New Cobalt SS is a good car for its price. I just wouldn't own a FWD car that has performance intentions. Have you sat in a Cobalt? Not really a quality environment when compared to its competition, Mazda 3, Civic, or even Focus.

You can say XYZ car is faster than a Porsche Boxster and XXXXX cheaper but it doesn't make it the better car.

You can take any old used car say an Evo IX and make it a giant slayer with $20k in mods that will trash a new M3 or 911. I'd still buy the M3 because in the end it's still just a really fast Lancer. (Same goes for my STI.)

For these kinds of comparisons it’s probably just best to stick with magazine racing because there are plenty of times the slower or more poorly performing car gets purchased. People like what they like.

For some reason I don’t really like the Corvette, it’s an amazing machine and wonderful performance for the price but it just doesn’t do anything for me. I’d rather have new/used Camaro SS, TT-S, S5, M3, Z4M, 370z, Elise, etc.
Design1stCode2nd is offline  
Old 04-29-2009, 12:51 PM   #67
GatorBlue371

 
GatorBlue371's Avatar
 
Drives: vrooooom vrooooom
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Design1stCode2nd View Post
The New Cobalt SS is a good car for its price. I just wouldn't own a FWD car that has performance intentions. Have you sat in a Cobalt? Not really a quality environment when compared to its competition, Mazda 3, Civic, or even Focus.

You can say XYZ car is faster than a Porsche Boxster and XXXXX cheaper but it doesn't make it the better car.

You can take any old used car say an Evo IX and make it a giant slayer with $20k in mods that will trash a new M3 or 911. I'd still buy the M3 because in the end it's still just a really fast Lancer. (Same goes for my STI.)

For these kinds of comparisons it’s probably just best to stick with magazine racing because there are plenty of times the slower or more poorly performing car gets purchased. People like what they like.

For some reason I don’t really like the Corvette, it’s an amazing machine and wonderful performance for the price but it just doesn’t do anything for me. I’d rather have new/used Camaro SS, TT-S, S5, M3, Z4M, 370z, Elise, etc.


Z4M or Elise FTW.



Driving an Elise feels like driving a small Airplane
__________________
"With a light touch on the brakes, run the revs up a bit. Slip off the brake and bury the throttle. There's a light chirp as tires scratch for bite. Then comes a sub-5.0-second sled ride to 60 mph. A tick over 13.0 sec. and you're through the quarter-mile. It's a rush, of course, but not overly dramatic. Try the same thing with this pair's predecessors of 1970 or so and you'll find yourself in a bit of a wrestling match. Ain't progress wonderful? Maybe yes, and maybe sometimes it's fun to wrestle."
GatorBlue371 is offline  
Old 04-29-2009, 01:35 PM   #68
Wesman
 
Wesman's Avatar
 
Drives: Trans Am
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBlue371 View Post
So your argument is there is a conspiracy to spread false times for 350z's?



Its the internet. People can post up whatever they want. Time slip or not, nobody knows if the car was stock. No mods available?? Ever heard of DR's or slicks??

Which is why I don't believe those times at all. Typical ricers trying to make their cars look faster than they are. Considering the weight and stock power of the car, its not happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE EVIL TW1N
The VQ series engines have made Ward's Top 10 14 out of the last 15 years. Calling it crap is crazy.

I drove one aggressively when I worked at a dealership, I thought if felt just fine. Nothing crazy or worth complaining about. Corvettes have always sounded like crap because of their y pipe's and you don't find too many complaints on those even though they are $50+ k cars.
Corvettes sound like crap?? First of all, Corvettes sound excellent. Second of all, Corvette's don't use a Y-pipe. So apparently you were listening to the completely wrong vehicle. Never, ever have I read a review in which a negative comment was made about the Corvette's exhaust.

The VQ sounds like what it is...a naturally unbalanced, small displacement V6. Which is not a good thing to say the least. The best thing I can relate it to is a chainsaw on steriods. I've driven plenty myself, there is nothing good about the VQ. It doesn't do anything better than any other engine. Why have a rough V6 when you could have a world class V8 that makes more power and torque, sounds 10 times better, and gets the same fuel economy?? It makes no sense.

Last edited by Wesman; 04-29-2009 at 01:49 PM.
Wesman is offline  
Old 04-29-2009, 01:47 PM   #69
Wesman
 
Wesman's Avatar
 
Drives: Trans Am
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBlue371 View Post
First off i feel obligated to point out that a Chevy Fanboy started this by trying to say the Cobalt SS is better than the 350z, which is a obvious error.
Considering its faster and handles better, I'd say you're making the error, import fanboy.

Quality wise the Cobalt is better too. The Cobalt's interior is no benchmark of quality, but after being in the 350Z, even playskool toys seem like they have higher quality plastics.

Quote:
Second, the STi is better. Hell id take the new slower and dulled down STi over the Cobalt just because it looks better, sounds better, and has better build quality.
Looks are subjective. I'd say the Cobalt SS looks infinitely better than the new STI, which looks like an overweight hatchback blob with a suzuki grille. The new STi's are also not very good quality, transmissions are failing left and right.

Look at this Long term test from C&D, the car is falling aprt with issues. Basically its had an entirely new drivetrain and now they are having engines that the dealer can't seem to resolve. This is not an isolated incident either, many owners have reported the same problems:

C&D Long Term Test 2008 WRX STI

So much for your "superior import quality".
Wesman is offline  
Old 04-29-2009, 02:25 PM   #70
JMM1181
 
Drives: '07 350z
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
Its the internet. People can post up whatever they want. Time slip or not, nobody knows if the car was stock. No mods available?? Ever heard of DR's or slicks??

Which is why I don't believe those times at all. Typical ricers trying to make their cars look faster than they are. Considering the weight and stock power of the car, its not happening.
So according to you the Z is getting low 14's in the quarter mile yet with "DR's or Slicks' can manage to pull almost a full second off it's quarter mile time? What about these runs? Are you going to explain those ones away too? What do you do with the fact that various members are hitting 13.1's and 13.2's bone stock and there have been plenty of witnesses to the tracks to testify to that fact? Truth hurts, get over it, Cobalt's certainly a great value for the money but you cannot continue to say that stock it's 'faster' than a newer Z, compare any of the 'official' reviews and you'll come face to face, once again, with this hard truth. Have a nice day.
JMM1181 is offline  
Old 04-29-2009, 05:55 PM   #71
Wesman
 
Wesman's Avatar
 
Drives: Trans Am
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMM1181 View Post
So according to you the Z is getting low 14's in the quarter mile yet with "DR's or Slicks' can manage to pull almost a full second off it's quarter mile time? What about these runs? Are you going to explain those ones away too? What do you do with the fact that various members are hitting 13.1's and 13.2's bone stock and there have been plenty of witnesses to the tracks to testify to that fact? Truth hurts, get over it, Cobalt's certainly a great value for the money but you cannot continue to say that stock it's 'faster' than a newer Z, compare any of the 'official' reviews and you'll come face to face, once again, with this hard truth. Have a nice day.
Here you go:

2005 350Z

With 287HP the car ran 14.2 @ 98MPH. The newer 350Z's had 306HP. Thats a difference of 19HP. The car didn't gain over a full second and 10MPH in the 1/4 mile from 19HP. Use some common sense.

Also notice how everyone else in your link was around 104-106MPH at best, and then this guy comes out of the woodwork with a 109MPH trap?? Bullshit. They were surprised, and they drive the same damn car.

Obviously these people are running modded cars, whether those mods be power related, traction related, or both.
Wesman is offline  
Old 04-29-2009, 06:10 PM   #72
Phenix
 
Drives: 2006 DB 350z, 2007 LB S2000
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Central Texas
Posts: 63
The Z made much more extra power than that. Remember the SAE ratings system changed and also it looks like Nissan underrated the VQ35HR for the 07-08 350z
Phenix is offline  
Old 04-29-2009, 06:37 PM   #73
JMM1181
 
Drives: '07 350z
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
Here you go:

2005 350Z

With 287HP the car ran 14.2 @ 98MPH. The newer 350Z's had 306HP. Thats a difference of 19HP. The car didn't gain over a full second and 10MPH in the 1/4 mile from 19HP. Use some common sense.

Also notice how everyone else in your link was around 104-106MPH at best, and then this guy comes out of the woodwork with a 109MPH trap?? Bullshit. They were surprised, and they drive the same damn car.

Obviously these people are running modded cars, whether those mods be power related, traction related, or both.

wow, this one's in denial. Believe what you want, it's your fantasy land to pick and choose what to believe. Oh, and about the SS vs. 350z, yeah, that's about right.
JMM1181 is offline  
Old 04-29-2009, 08:49 PM   #74
HEMI DAVE
 
HEMI DAVE's Avatar
 
Drives: GWE 392/Super Bee SRT8/Turbo 350Z
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: LONG ISLAND,NEW YORK
Posts: 583
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMM1181 View Post
So according to you the Z is getting low 14's in the quarter mile yet with "DR's or Slicks' can manage to pull almost a full second off it's quarter mile time? What about these runs? Are you going to explain those ones away too? What do you do with the fact that various members are hitting 13.1's and 13.2's bone stock and there have been plenty of witnesses to the tracks to testify to that fact? Truth hurts, get over it, Cobalt's certainly a great value for the money but you cannot continue to say that stock it's 'faster' than a newer Z, compare any of the 'official' reviews and you'll come face to face, once again, with this hard truth. Have a nice day.
__________________
HEMI DAVE is offline  
Old 04-29-2009, 08:58 PM   #75
lil_chef
Banned
 
Drives: 2010 Mustang GT
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jacksonville
Posts: 1,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMM1181 View Post
wow, this one's in denial. Believe what you want, it's your fantasy land to pick and choose what to believe. Oh, and about the SS vs. 350z, yeah, that's about right.
he is obviously lying about the times.....he never focused the camera on the board so you couldnt read the times............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................................:roll eyes:
lil_chef is offline  
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
V8 Camaro Performance Upgrades List Milk 1027 Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 85 11-11-2013 12:48 PM
GM memo to dealers Moose 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 41 02-04-2010 07:33 PM
What Nissan 370Z Fans Think Of The Camaro! CoolestCamaro873 Chevy Camaro vs... 181 05-21-2009 01:40 PM
UPCOMING CAMARO IMPORTANT DATES CamaroScotty 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 125 01-11-2009 12:31 AM
Nissan 370z vs. Camaro SS vs BMW 135i 4thGenRocks General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 60 01-07-2009 04:58 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.