Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

JUICEDMOTORSPORTS
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

Old 08-20-2010, 11:00 AM   #188
Justme

Drives: Red RS
I just joined the pack of camaro owners in June. I'm in Cumberland.
Justme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:39 PM   #189
YouEnvyMySS

Drives: 85½ Porsche 944; 2002 Ford Exp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme View Post
WELCOME ABOARD!!! We're a fairly active group in here so keep watching this space!!

YouEnvyMySS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:48 PM   #190
Havok

Drives: 2010 IBM 2LT RS
Quote:
Pfft Cumberlanders. J/K welcome.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:49 PM   #191
PAUL SS
The Mark of Excellence

Drives: 2010 ABM 1SS RS LS3
Quote:
Welcome to Camaro5! Like Hap said, keep watching the New England sub forum to see whats going on locally. I have added you to post #1.
Old 08-21-2010, 07:53 PM   #192
stev15

Drives: Lemans Blue with White stripes
next month 1 year
stev15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 08:16 PM   #193
PAUL SS
The Mark of Excellence

Quote:
Originally Posted by stev15 View Post
next month 1 year
Did I see you turn on to Airport Rd from Post Rd this morning?
Old 08-22-2010, 06:08 PM   #194
stev15

Drives: Lemans Blue with White stripes
That me around 10:30
stev15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 06:28 PM   #195
PAUL SS
The Mark of Excellence

Quote:
Originally Posted by stev15 View Post
That me around 10:30
Yes sir, not to far from my house. I wasn't in my Camaro, But I spotted you passing through the intersection. Rally Yellow stands out!
Old 08-22-2010, 09:44 PM   #196
Synergy_B

Drives: 2010 Synergy Green 1LT 6spd
Hi my name is Brian and I have a Synergy Green Camaro. I work in the internet sales department at Paul Masse Chevrolet in East Providence. I was at the Hot Wheels show at the Crown Plaza in Warwick on Saturday and met Youenveymyss; he told me about the site and I am very excited to be part of the group. I look forward to future events.
Synergy_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 11:17 PM   #197
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergy_B View Post
Hi my name is Brian and I have a Synergy Green Camaro. I work in the internet sales department at Paul Masse Chevrolet in East Providence. I was at the Hot Wheels show at the Crown Plaza in Warwick on Saturday and met Youenveymyss; he told me about the site and I am very excited to be part of the group. I look forward to future events.
I live in Warwick, i did not know there was a show at the Crown Plaza Saturday, but I think I seen you at Iggy's Doughboys a few weeks ago.
Old 08-23-2010, 12:02 AM   #198
v6sonoma

Drives: 2010 SS RS
Quote:
Welcome! Glad to see you found us. Lots of us go to cruise nights around RI. Hope to see you there!

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

7/1/09 Placed order for IOM/IO int/ SS/RS 6M
9/26/09 Took delivery!
v6sonoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 09:00 AM   #199
PAUL SS
The Mark of Excellence

Welcome to Camaro5 and our little corner of the world called NEC5.http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99023

Keep your eye on the New England subforum for local events. We have a few new Rhode Island members in the last week or so. Glad to have you.
Old 09-25-2010, 11:16 AM   #200
iiryani

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
I finally had a corsa cat-back exhaust installed today. Car sounds awesome with dynatech lt headers and the full exhaust. I took it over to the "Finest Car Wash & Auto Center".. (see Finest Camaro, member).. great job and price to install it.

There was a problem with one of the pipes fitting.. I purchased the exhaust from autoanything.com and the passenger side axle pipe connecting from the XO to the muffler was about 3-4 inches too long. This was on Wednesday late afternoon.. so I decided to just leave the car at the shop, it already being 5 pm.. called up Corsa and they over-nighted a replacement for me..

Long story short, it was worth having to drive my work van for a couple days to hear this sound, its awesome
iiryani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 05:00 PM   #201
Finest Camaro

Drives: 2010 camaro 2ss Black/inferno orang
there is a show on 10-3-10 at fortadams state park in newport RI. Check out the thread "don't mouthball your camaro yet".
Finest Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 05:05 PM   #202
v6sonoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiryani View Post
I finally had a corsa cat-back exhaust installed today. Car sounds awesome with dynatech lt headers and the full exhaust. I took it over to the "Finest Car Wash & Auto Center".. (see Finest Camaro, member).. great job and price to install it.

There was a problem with one of the pipes fitting.. I purchased the exhaust from autoanything.com and the passenger side axle pipe connecting from the XO to the muffler was about 3-4 inches too long. This was on Wednesday late afternoon.. so I decided to just leave the car at the shop, it already being 5 pm.. called up Corsa and they over-nighted a replacement for me..

Long story short, it was worth having to drive my work van for a couple days to hear this sound, its awesome
Nice!

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

9/26/09 Took delivery!
Old 12-01-2010, 01:13 PM   #203
Synergy_B

Drives: 2010 Synergy Green 1LT 6spd
Paul Masse Chevrolet in East Providence, Rhode Island, has some exciting news about the dealership. As the Internet Sales Manager I'm proud to announce we have become an authorized dealer of Callaway vehicles. We are one of 27 authorized Chevrolet dealers in the country to offer these world renowned products. I have posted pictures of the Callaway vehicles we have in stock on our facebook page, and will update as more arrive.
Synergy_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 03:12 PM   #204
v6sonoma

Quote:
Paul Masse Chevrolet in East Providence, Rhode Island, has some exciting news about the dealership. As the Internet Sales Manager I'm proud to announce we have become an authorized dealer of Callaway vehicles. We are one of 27 authorized Chevrolet dealers in the country to offer these world renowned products. I have posted pictures of the Callaway vehicles we have in stock on our facebook page, and will update as more arrive.
Nice.

9/26/09 Took delivery!