Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2010, 10:17 PM   #197
2010 SSRS



 
2010 SSRS's Avatar
 
Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Ocean State
Posts: 111,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergy_B View Post
Hi my name is Brian and I have a Synergy Green Camaro. I work in the internet sales department at Paul Masse Chevrolet in East Providence. I was at the Hot Wheels show at the Crown Plaza in Warwick on Saturday and met Youenveymyss; he told me about the site and I am very excited to be part of the group. I look forward to future events.
I live in Warwick, i did not know there was a show at the Crown Plaza Saturday, but I think I seen you at Iggy's Doughboys a few weeks ago.
__________________
Jannetty Racing JRE Street Package
2010 SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 11:02 PM   #198
v6sonoma


 
v6sonoma's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS RS
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Providence, RI
Posts: 8,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergy_B View Post
Hi my name is Brian and I have a Synergy Green Camaro. I work in the internet sales department at Paul Masse Chevrolet in East Providence. I was at the Hot Wheels show at the Crown Plaza in Warwick on Saturday and met Youenveymyss; he told me about the site and I am very excited to be part of the group. I look forward to future events.
Welcome! Glad to see you found us. Lots of us go to cruise nights around RI. Hope to see you there!
__________________

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

7/1/09 Placed order for IOM/IO int/ SS/RS 6M
9/26/09 Took delivery!
v6sonoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 08:00 AM   #199
PAUL SS
The Mark of Excellence
 
PAUL SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 ABM 1SS RS LS3
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Smallest State in the Union
Posts: 8,640
Welcome to Camaro5 and our little corner of the world called NEC5.http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99023

Keep your eye on the New England subforum for local events. We have a few new Rhode Island members in the last week or so. Glad to have you.
__________________
BMR, CAI, DynoMax, Elite Eng., Hurst, Jannetty, Clear Image Headers & Hi Flow cats, Jet Hot, LSR, TSW, VMax, Vredestein
PAUL SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 10:16 AM   #200
iiryani
 
iiryani's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: North Providence RI
Posts: 44
I finally had a corsa cat-back exhaust installed today. Car sounds awesome with dynatech lt headers and the full exhaust. I took it over to the "Finest Car Wash & Auto Center".. (see Finest Camaro, member).. great job and price to install it.

There was a problem with one of the pipes fitting.. I purchased the exhaust from autoanything.com and the passenger side axle pipe connecting from the XO to the muffler was about 3-4 inches too long. This was on Wednesday late afternoon.. so I decided to just leave the car at the shop, it already being 5 pm.. called up Corsa and they over-nighted a replacement for me..

Long story short, it was worth having to drive my work van for a couple days to hear this sound, its awesome
iiryani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 04:00 PM   #201
Finest Camaro
 
Finest Camaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 camaro 2ss Black/inferno orang
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Providence RI
Posts: 231
there is a show on 10-3-10 at fortadams state park in newport RI. Check out the thread "don't mouthball your camaro yet".
Finest Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 04:05 PM   #202
v6sonoma


 
v6sonoma's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS RS
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Providence, RI
Posts: 8,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by iiryani View Post
I finally had a corsa cat-back exhaust installed today. Car sounds awesome with dynatech lt headers and the full exhaust. I took it over to the "Finest Car Wash & Auto Center".. (see Finest Camaro, member).. great job and price to install it.

There was a problem with one of the pipes fitting.. I purchased the exhaust from autoanything.com and the passenger side axle pipe connecting from the XO to the muffler was about 3-4 inches too long. This was on Wednesday late afternoon.. so I decided to just leave the car at the shop, it already being 5 pm.. called up Corsa and they over-nighted a replacement for me..

Long story short, it was worth having to drive my work van for a couple days to hear this sound, its awesome
Nice!
__________________

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

7/1/09 Placed order for IOM/IO int/ SS/RS 6M
9/26/09 Took delivery!
v6sonoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 12:13 PM   #203
Synergy_B
 
Synergy_B's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Synergy Green 1LT 6spd
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: East Providence
Posts: 4
Paul Masse Chevrolet in East Providence, Rhode Island, has some exciting news about the dealership. As the Internet Sales Manager I'm proud to announce we have become an authorized dealer of Callaway vehicles. We are one of 27 authorized Chevrolet dealers in the country to offer these world renowned products. I have posted pictures of the Callaway vehicles we have in stock on our facebook page, and will update as more arrive.
Synergy_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 02:12 PM   #204
v6sonoma


 
v6sonoma's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS RS
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Providence, RI
Posts: 8,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergy_B View Post
Paul Masse Chevrolet in East Providence, Rhode Island, has some exciting news about the dealership. As the Internet Sales Manager I'm proud to announce we have become an authorized dealer of Callaway vehicles. We are one of 27 authorized Chevrolet dealers in the country to offer these world renowned products. I have posted pictures of the Callaway vehicles we have in stock on our facebook page, and will update as more arrive.
Nice.
__________________

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

7/1/09 Placed order for IOM/IO int/ SS/RS 6M
9/26/09 Took delivery!
v6sonoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:51 PM   #205
2010 SSRS



 
2010 SSRS's Avatar
 
Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Ocean State
Posts: 111,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergy_B View Post
Paul Masse Chevrolet in East Providence, Rhode Island, has some exciting news about the dealership. As the Internet Sales Manager I'm proud to announce we have become an authorized dealer of Callaway vehicles. We are one of 27 authorized Chevrolet dealers in the country to offer these world renowned products. I have posted pictures of the Callaway vehicles we have in stock on our facebook page, and will update as more arrive.
Can we come and take pictures of the Callaway vehicles?
__________________
Jannetty Racing JRE Street Package
2010 SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 08:28 AM   #206
Synergy_B
 
Synergy_B's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Synergy Green 1LT 6spd
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: East Providence
Posts: 4
Yeah feel free to come in and check them out and take pictures. We have a Black Camaro with white stripes a Yellow Camaro coming in soon with black stipes both 2SS Standard Transmissions with 572hp and 541 lb-ft. We also have a cyber gray corvette convertible and a Inferno Orange corvette coupe also ariving soon, both corvette's are automatic transmissions with 606hp and 553 lb-ft.
Synergy_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:48 AM   #207
ChallengerSRT
 
Drives: 2010 Challenger SRT
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAUL SS View Post
R.I. members make yourself known here.
If your a guest on this site, go ahead and sign up. It's easy!

Names will be added when found.

*** Honorary Member ***
fbodfather

1. Paul SS
2. The ultimate Good Guy
3. Memphisto2SSRS
4. theholycow
5. 95RedCamaroz28
6. hoozat
7. SRM
8. YouEnvyMySS
9. Baserunna25
10. ChevyTech
11. BluesSinger212
12. 2010 SSRS
13. v6sonoma
14. Fla_Marine
15. briand354
16. KJB21
17. BaliseCamaro 2010
18. sterlingnotes
19. brian42u
20. steveb625
26. Silver Ice
27. Monte
28. 4xchamp
29. Sour DeeZ
30. Havok
31. PSDSAINT
32. hoffmk2003
33. Lusso Forged
34. Finest Camaro
35. iiryani
36. Waco
37. Justme
38. stev15
39. Syenrgy_B
40. eb_SS
41. MichelleRS
42. Bill 1ss/rs m6
43. cmrebel5
44. drakedgar
Dont own a Camaro yet. Waiting for the ZL-1.
ChallengerSRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 12:53 PM   #208
PAUL SS
The Mark of Excellence
 
PAUL SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 ABM 1SS RS LS3
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Smallest State in the Union
Posts: 8,640
Your from R.I. and signed up here so I added your name. You still attend NEC5 events and good luck with the ZL1. Maybe you will be the first Rhode Islander to own one! See thread below. \/ \/

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128738
__________________
BMR, CAI, DynoMax, Elite Eng., Hurst, Jannetty, Clear Image Headers & Hi Flow cats, Jet Hot, LSR, TSW, VMax, Vredestein
PAUL SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 10:56 PM   #209
2011 Camaro RS
 
2011 Camaro RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT/RS BRM
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 54
Hi, this is my first time on the site. I just picked up a 2011 Camaro RS from Paul Masse. I got to see the callaway camaros in the showroom, they were sick! Here is a picture of the black one. http://www.camaro5.com/forums/album....ictureid=45590

Last edited by 2011 Camaro RS; 02-26-2011 at 11:21 PM.
2011 Camaro RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 02:36 AM   #210
v6sonoma


 
v6sonoma's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS RS
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Providence, RI
Posts: 8,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Camaro RS View Post
Hi, this is my first time on the site. I just picked up a 2011 Camaro RS from Paul Masse. I got to see the callaway camaros in the showroom, they were sick! Here is a picture of the black one. http://www.camaro5.com/forums/album....ictureid=45590
Welcome! They have a lot of nice cars there.
__________________

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

7/1/09 Placed order for IOM/IO int/ SS/RS 6M
9/26/09 Took delivery!
v6sonoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.