Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
DJ Grilles
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Exterior Parts & Accessories All exterior parts and accessories.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2011, 08:00 PM   #1
YOUNGnRECKLESS
Building the Beast
 
YOUNGnRECKLESS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR LS3
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Queens, New York
Posts: 1,400
Any Interest? : Black Phantom Grille Complete

SOLD

SOLD


SOLD

SOLD


Thanks,
Sean

EDIT: Or Trade for a heritage grille? or anything else of similar value? give me any ideas
__________________

Last edited by YOUNGnRECKLESS; 12-30-2011 at 03:31 PM. Reason: sold
YOUNGnRECKLESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 08:02 PM   #2
The Stig



 
The Stig's Avatar
 
Drives: out of the ashes
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 26,649
Is it the full length one that covers the headlights?
__________________
Click to view my build thread
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 08:12 PM   #3
Muscle SS
All blackkk
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 873
Bro like, that was quick.
__________________
Drivin it like I stole it.
Muscle SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 08:15 PM   #4
YOUNGnRECKLESS
Building the Beast
 
YOUNGnRECKLESS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR LS3
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Queens, New York
Posts: 1,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
Is it the full length one that covers the headlights?
Yup, covers the headlights, full length
__________________
YOUNGnRECKLESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 08:16 PM   #5
YOUNGnRECKLESS
Building the Beast
 
YOUNGnRECKLESS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR LS3
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Queens, New York
Posts: 1,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle SS View Post
Bro like, that was quick.
i know meng, you want it? lol. i wanna change up my headlights and it would be silly not to see them. ill see you once i get done with finals, which will be never....ever.
__________________
YOUNGnRECKLESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 08:19 PM   #6
Muscle SS
All blackkk
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 873
Bro, u kno I'm riding around with a mesh grille in my trunk alreadies
__________________
Drivin it like I stole it.
Muscle SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 08:34 PM   #7
YOUNGnRECKLESS
Building the Beast
 
YOUNGnRECKLESS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR LS3
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Queens, New York
Posts: 1,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle SS View Post
Bro, u kno I'm riding around with a mesh grille in my trunk alreadies
o, word, completely forgot about your camaro shop you got going in the trunk. have a heritage grille in there somewhere? lmao. when we putting that thing on?
__________________
YOUNGnRECKLESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 10:01 PM   #8
William.23
 
William.23's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Summit White.
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SO-California
Posts: 424
Pics D:?
William.23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 10:09 AM   #9
YOUNGnRECKLESS
Building the Beast
 
YOUNGnRECKLESS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR LS3
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Queens, New York
Posts: 1,400
ill get some pics up as soon as i can, its on the car, which is why I wanted to see if there was any interest before I go pulling it off =)
__________________
YOUNGnRECKLESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 12:39 PM   #10
igotswag
 
igotswag's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: WVA
Posts: 191
this fit a 6 or 8 cylinder?....i'd think there wouldnt be a difference, but thought i'd better ask

i'm def interested it it'd fit mine....was it easy to install? thanks
__________________
2010 2SS L99, OBX Long tube headers, no cats, Magnaflow Street Series Catback, Spectre CAI
igotswag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 01:31 PM   #11
Muscle SS
All blackkk
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 873
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUNGnRECKLESS View Post
o, word, completely forgot about your camaro shop you got going in the trunk. have a heritage grille in there somewhere? lmao. when we putting that thing on?
No but I got a couple door sill plates and a car cover. And theys gettin put on whenever ur dirty jerzy skool let's you retreat back to ur sand castle
__________________
Drivin it like I stole it.
Muscle SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 02:09 PM   #12
NoSloSS
 
NoSloSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Grovetown, GA
Posts: 179
If you still have it in another month when I get to FL I may be interested. how much you askin?
__________________
2013 Ford Mustang GT Premium Brembo package, 5.0, GT500 Catback, 3.73 gears, Short throw Shifter.
NoSloSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 03:09 PM   #13
YOUNGnRECKLESS
Building the Beast
 
YOUNGnRECKLESS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR LS3
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Queens, New York
Posts: 1,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by igotswag View Post
this fit a 6 or 8 cylinder?....i'd think there wouldnt be a difference, but thought i'd better ask

i'm def interested it it'd fit mine....was it easy to install? thanks
it fits both, the mailslot piece is only for an SS. I have it on my 1SS so it would certainly fit yours as well. The mailslot piece is just a little extra touch to tie the front end together, it looks nice with all three pieces on.
__________________
YOUNGnRECKLESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 03:14 PM   #14
YOUNGnRECKLESS
Building the Beast
 
YOUNGnRECKLESS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR LS3
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Queens, New York
Posts: 1,400
excuse the crappy cell pics, not too great on quality

pics of it on my car now:
Attached Images
   
__________________
YOUNGnRECKLESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 11:32 PM   #15
YOUNGnRECKLESS
Building the Beast
 
YOUNGnRECKLESS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR LS3
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Queens, New York
Posts: 1,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSloSS View Post
If you still have it in another month when I get to FL I may be interested. how much you askin?

if its still available we can work something out. as posted i was asking $220 plus shipping costs. this setup costs a ton new so im letting it go cheap cause shipping will cost a bit.
__________________
YOUNGnRECKLESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 08:41 AM   #16
ODB720
ODB720
 
ODB720's Avatar
 
Drives: BLK 2010 CAMARO SS/RS L99/ls3
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: H-TOWN TX.
Posts: 113
Lower grill will not work on v6, botom opening is smaller. I just sold my bottom grill I bought by mistake.
ODB720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 09:36 AM   #17
igotswag
 
igotswag's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: WVA
Posts: 191
How hard is it to put on?
If youd go $220 shipped, ill take it

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUNGnRECKLESS View Post
it fits both, the mailslot piece is only for an SS. I have it on my 1SS so it would certainly fit yours as well. The mailslot piece is just a little extra touch to tie the front end together, it looks nice with all three pieces on.
__________________
2010 2SS L99, OBX Long tube headers, no cats, Magnaflow Street Series Catback, Spectre CAI
igotswag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 11:55 AM   #18
YOUNGnRECKLESS
Building the Beast
 
YOUNGnRECKLESS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR LS3
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Queens, New York
Posts: 1,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODB720 View Post
Lower grill will not work on v6, botom opening is smaller. I just sold my bottom grill I bought by mistake.
oooo, gotcha, thanks for the info!
__________________
YOUNGnRECKLESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 11:57 AM   #19
YOUNGnRECKLESS
Building the Beast
 
YOUNGnRECKLESS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR LS3
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Queens, New York
Posts: 1,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by igotswag View Post
How hard is it to put on?
If youd go $220 shipped, ill take it
Well, let me see what the shipping will be, I don't know if I can go that low because then I'll really be losing out on any money on the grille...shipping will probably be between 50 and 80 bucks? Just a thought because shipping a heritage grille was over 50.

my plan is to get enough so i can buy a heritage grille...ill let you know as soon as i can

thanks
sean
__________________
YOUNGnRECKLESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 02:41 PM   #20
igotswag
 
igotswag's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: WVA
Posts: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUNGnRECKLESS View Post
Well, let me see what the shipping will be, I don't know if I can go that low because then I'll really be losing out on any money on the grille...shipping will probably be between 50 and 80 bucks? Just a thought because shipping a heritage grille was over 50.

my plan is to get enough so i can buy a heritage grille...ill let you know as soon as i can

thanks
sean
Ok just lmk, i know theres some sellers on ebay selling he heritage grilles cheap, unpainted....and maureen sells them on here for $339 painted i think
__________________
2010 2SS L99, OBX Long tube headers, no cats, Magnaflow Street Series Catback, Spectre CAI
igotswag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 03:37 PM   #21
YOUNGnRECKLESS
Building the Beast
 
YOUNGnRECKLESS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR LS3
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Queens, New York
Posts: 1,400
thanks for the info =) im trying to get an unpainted for now, want it flat black which most dealers wont do =( lol
__________________
YOUNGnRECKLESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 06:11 PM   #22
igotswag
 
igotswag's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: WVA
Posts: 191
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUNGnRECKLESS View Post
thanks for the info =) im trying to get an unpainted for now, want it flat black which most dealers wont do =( lol
How hard is thing to install? What all is involed? Lmk if i can have it tomorw, thanks again
__________________
2010 2SS L99, OBX Long tube headers, no cats, Magnaflow Street Series Catback, Spectre CAI
igotswag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 11:47 AM   #23
YOUNGnRECKLESS
Building the Beast
 
YOUNGnRECKLESS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR LS3
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Queens, New York
Posts: 1,400
it's not all that hard to install...can be done by just removing the radiator shroud, but it is easier to remove the front bumper...(i dont have patience to work tightly within the gap of the radiator shroud so i just pulled the bumper off). Both upper and lower portions latch onto the stock grilles with special harnesses that come with it. The mailslot piece would drill in with two self taping screw if you want to put it on.

Easy install in the end. taking your time its like 2 hours with the whole front end removed, less with just the radiator shroud off...

Tried to get a shipping quote today, but forgot the dimensions of the lower grille, so i have to go back to get a full quote. the lower grille should fit in the same box. teh quote he gave me was roughly $55-$65 to ship it. plus packaging. I would cover the packaging if you want to pay shipping.

AGAIN, just to be clear, its still on my car so I would need time to get home (i get home on Thursday this week, thn remove it and get it packaged for shipping.

thanks for your patience igotswag.
__________________
YOUNGnRECKLESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 01:23 PM   #24
hrbrtpena
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Edinburg Tx
Posts: 5
Will the bottom piece fit the V6??
hrbrtpena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 02:47 PM   #25
igotswag
 
igotswag's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: WVA
Posts: 191
i'm all about patience brother

whats the latest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUNGnRECKLESS View Post
it's not all that hard to install...can be done by just removing the radiator shroud, but it is easier to remove the front bumper...(i dont have patience to work tightly within the gap of the radiator shroud so i just pulled the bumper off). Both upper and lower portions latch onto the stock grilles with special harnesses that come with it. The mailslot piece would drill in with two self taping screw if you want to put it on.

Easy install in the end. taking your time its like 2 hours with the whole front end removed, less with just the radiator shroud off...

Tried to get a shipping quote today, but forgot the dimensions of the lower grille, so i have to go back to get a full quote. the lower grille should fit in the same box. teh quote he gave me was roughly $55-$65 to ship it. plus packaging. I would cover the packaging if you want to pay shipping.

AGAIN, just to be clear, its still on my car so I would need time to get home (i get home on Thursday this week, thn remove it and get it packaged for shipping.

thanks for your patience igotswag.
__________________
2010 2SS L99, OBX Long tube headers, no cats, Magnaflow Street Series Catback, Spectre CAI
igotswag is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RsBlackM6 Member Journal. Full Face Black Phantom Grille, Mrt 1.0 Etc. RsBlackM6 Member Car Journals 4 08-14-2011 04:33 PM
Full Phantom Wire Mesh Grille precisionlee Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions 24 03-03-2011 07:27 PM
Black powder coated Phantom grille + LED halo headlights and foglights install klove Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions 88 04-19-2010 02:52 PM
Why aren't there any Aqua Blues yet? txcamarogirl 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 40 08-20-2009 10:05 AM
Motorgen LA Invasion Videos (58) and Pics Thread SeanPlunk USA - California 5 05-31-2009 01:23 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.