Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Member Car Journals Want to keep a long term Camaro project journal to share with the community? Use this forum to create a single thread which you can update over time to document the progress.

Old 12-25-2011, 07:50 PM   #1
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6

Drives: 2011 1LT M6 TT/ NEW 2013 Malibu 1LT
The "Silver Bullet" build ======>

I bought my 2011 1LT M6 after much research and got an awesome deal for her. I bought her 23 Dec. 2010 and till this day has only 5500 miles. But it has gone thru a night and day transformation since then. I have done many mod's both cosmetic and performance wise. Even tho the Trifecta tune was a awakening for the car in itself. My next step in my "Silver Bullet" build is the biggest. And will be one of the few if not the first M6 to go Twin Turbo's. The car will be dropped off at RX Performance Dec. 26th (tomorrow) to start the upgrade. And will update the thread regularly along with Tracy who made the kit and own's the shop. Here are some pictures of the before and after. Most recent ones are from July, will get some more in Florida since the weather here is rainy. Check my Sig for the list of Mod's. A few are missing but will update later.
Attached Images