Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Interior Parts & Accessories

Interior Parts & Accessories All interior parts and accessories.

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 01-21-2012, 08:37 AM   #51
overhaulengines

Drives: Red 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by BumbleBeeSS2009 View Post
Lupe,

Can you send me a package price on the center console (#1) and the sides (#7) all done in gloss black (no stripes) also - I would like the cup holders painted too if possible... also can you do the rear "cover" to the center console? not the lid but that back piece in between the rear seats?I'd be happy to send you mine... just let me know how much

also let me know what the core exchange woudl be for the center console and sides... i think sides are 15/ea right? not sure about the center console though...

thanks!
Hi. Did you need the shifter bezels, I can't tell if it's painted in your signature?

pm sent

Visit www.camarocustoms.com for all our products and services...like us on Facebook.....check out photo albums here for lots of pics and ideas

Last edited by overhaulengines; 01-21-2012 at 09:15 AM.
overhaulengines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 07:02 PM   #52
The_Bosnian_Synergy

Drives: 2011 Synergy Camaro
Hey Lupe:
Here's the day pictures:

Also here are some pictures with my cup holder cover:

Old 01-22-2012, 10:24 AM   #53
Caswell239

Drives: 2011 2ss/rs
I'm looking for just what ever is grey to be black, so around gauges, steering wheel trim piece, 4gaugrpod piece, possibly a scosche kit,
Caswell239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 02:36 PM   #54
overhaulengines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caswell239 View Post
I'm looking for just what ever is grey to be black, so around gauges, steering wheel trim piece, 4gaugrpod piece, possibly a scosche kit,
hi, his is black, its just flat black instead of gloss
i can paint you faceplate also

lupe

Visit www.camarocustoms.com for all our products and services...like us on Facebook.....check out photo albums here for lots of pics and ideas
Old 01-22-2012, 02:44 PM   #55
Caswell239

How much. And how close of a match is it to the rest of the black in thr interior?
Old 01-22-2012, 02:52 PM   #56
overhaulengines

Quote:
How much. And how close of a match is it to the rest of the black in thr interior?
faceplate? if so $30.00

Old 01-22-2012, 06:02 PM   #57
Caswell239

Say the Scosche face plate, steering wheel trim gauge bezel and shifter trim piece.
Old 01-22-2012, 09:21 PM   #58
overhaulengines

Quote:
Say the Scosche face plate, steering wheel trim gauge bezel and shifter trim piece.
pm sent

lupe

Old 01-24-2012, 11:58 PM   #59
jason2574
J.SIMger

Drives: 2011 SIM LT
Dang, that looks really good.

I'm think of your auto package deal and adding in the speedo bezel in a flat black with SIM stripes (pretty much like to IOM in the OP). I don't need the PRNDM bezel done. Also, would like to send you my Scosche kit done in a flat black.
Can you PM the total price for all that Lupe?

Just when I swore I was done with the cosmetic mods...now I have to go and blow my tax return (well part of it anyway)
jason2574 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 09:40 AM   #60
overhaulengines

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason2574 View Post
Dang, that looks really good.

I'm think of your auto package deal and adding in the speedo bezel in a flat black with SIM stripes (pretty much like to IOM in the OP). I don't need the PRNDM bezel done. Also, would like to send you my Scosche kit done in a flat black.
Can you PM the total price for all that Lupe?

Just when I swore I was done with the cosmetic mods...now I have to go and blow my tax return (well part of it anyway)
pm sent

lupe

Old 01-27-2012, 08:54 PM   #61
Big C CamaroSS

Drives: Black Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
My painted speedo bezel arrived today. I can not put into words how amazing this piece looks. Really, it looks better than OE original. No paint ripples........very smooth........the IOM paint is perfect!!! Fellow Canadians, absolutely no problems ordering. Bezel was sent on Jan 19 and today is the 27th. I can't wait until my car comes back home so I can put it on and see how it looks together with my orange trim kit. Amazing Lupe...just A M A Z I N G

Don't forget about a pic of my other piece
Big C CamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 05:45 PM   #62
overhaulengines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big C CamaroSS View Post
My painted speedo bezel arrived today. I can not put into words how amazing this piece looks. Really, it looks better than OE original. No paint ripples........very smooth........the IOM paint is perfect!!! Fellow Canadians, absolutely no problems ordering. Bezel was sent on Jan 19 and today is the 27th. I can't wait until my car comes back home so I can put it on and see how it looks together with my orange trim kit. Amazing Lupe...just A M A Z I N G

Don't forget about a pic of my other piece
thank you Nigel

lupe

Old 01-29-2012, 08:13 PM   #63
kjkjr27
COTW 9/16/13

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Camaro IOM
Wish i was savy enough to do this on my own.
Old 01-29-2012, 08:32 PM   #64
StOrM TrOOpEr
TK-421

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS Summit White #349
i can't wait to get mine.. i want a sneek peek
2012 CAMARO 2SS/RS A6 L99, TPW 7-18-2011 FIRST PRODUCTION WEEK 2012 MODEL #349

"LIKE" me on my FACEBOOK page http://www.facebook.com/stormtroopercamaro2ssrs

MY BUILD THREAD: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209482 - COTW 6/25/13

StOrM TrOOpEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 08:17 PM   #65
Caswell239

How's mine coming along?
Old 01-30-2012, 10:08 PM   #66
overhaulengines

Quote:
How's mine coming along?
hoping to have ready to ship by thursday

lupe

Old 01-31-2012, 12:52 PM   #67
overhaulengines

IOM shifter bezel

hello Nigel, here you go, should ship out tomorrow

lupe
Attached Images

Old 01-31-2012, 02:17 PM   #68
GhostRS
Veteran

Drives: BLK 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by overhaulengines View Post
hello Nigel, here you go, should ship out tomorrow

lupe

Good stuff there Lupe
GhostRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:38 PM   #69
Big C CamaroSS

Drives: Black Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
I've commented on these pics in the cosmetics & lighting mods section. I am INSANELY happy with how this turned out. I didn't want the shifter bezel completely painted, but I wanted to break up the boring GM gray. Lupe came through with flying colors!! Before this, I ordered a painted inferno orange speedo bezel. These 2 pieces, along with my GM orange interior trim kit will make never want to leave the driver's seat of my SS. It will be a while (close to 3 months), but I will post pictures of everything when its installed. Thank you so much Lupe.

Big C CamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:47 PM   #70
StOrM TrOOpEr
TK-421

lupe, the suspense is killing me

MY BUILD THREAD: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209482 - COTW 6/25/13

Old 01-31-2012, 07:36 PM   #71
The_Bosnian_Synergy

Drives: 2011 Synergy Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big C CamaroSS View Post
I've commented on these pics in the cosmetics & lighting mods section. I am INSANELY happy with how this turned out. I didn't want the shifter bezel completely painted, but I wanted to break up the boring GM gray. Lupe came through with flying colors!! Before this, I ordered a painted inferno orange speedo bezel. These 2 pieces, along with my GM orange interior trim kit will make never want to leave the driver's seat of my SS. It will be a while (close to 3 months), but I will post pictures of everything when its installed. Thank you so much Lupe.

You are absolutely right.
The job Lupe does is amazing, I mean I loved driving my car before I even met Lupe, but now its like I just want to keep driving it and stay in it hehe.
He does an amazing job.
And every time I think I'm done with all that I need, Lupe comes and makes another fantastic product
Old 01-31-2012, 07:57 PM   #72
500hpbluez28
YUDLOSE

Drives: I have a collection of Camaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Bosnian_Synergy View Post
You are absolutely right.
The job Lupe does is amazing, I mean I loved driving my car before I even met Lupe, but now its like I just want to keep driving it and stay in it hehe.
He does an amazing job.
And every time I think I'm done with all that I need, Lupe comes and makes another fantastic product
Couldnt agree more...cant wait to get mine!!!

Trey Jenkins
2010 Supercharged ABM SS Camaro LS3 #400 Order Number: NJGC85 Build Date: 06/24/2009
1997 White Z/28 Camaro just a lil 355
1997 Red RS Camaro with a 2000 front clip
1997 Red Z/28 Camaro
1996 Blue Z/28 Camaro 396 stroker in the process
1994 Red Z/28 Camaro
500hpbluez28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:10 PM   #73
overhaulengines

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500hpbluez28 View Post
Couldnt agree more...cant wait to get mine!!!
Got ur gauges in yesterday . Moving forward

Lupe

Old 02-05-2012, 02:09 PM   #74
overhaulengines

gloss black smooth console with white stripes

getting close to finishing another

lupe
Attached Images

Old 02-05-2012, 03:24 PM   #75
StOrM TrOOpEr
TK-421

omg i cant wait to get my hands on those.. i was driving today with half of the interior missing..lol