Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Redline Goods
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest OR, ID, MT, WA, WY, AK

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2012, 07:54 PM   #51
Inferno LSX
Supercharged LSX
 
Inferno LSX's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Black/Carbon Fiber
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: City of Angels
Posts: 6,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by With envy View Post
You tell me:



I don't think there's any connection, but I'll let you look and be the judge for yourself.





Here is a picture of my car...




Attachment 325917




Now here is an old picture of me...






... Attachment 325918

...(It was a long time ago! Really.)
Actually I think you resemble your car more than the other way around.
__________________
Inferno LSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 07:59 PM   #52
GunnyG
Da WHALE
 
GunnyG's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2012 Panamera
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Oceanside, Ca - Originally from KCMO
Posts: 8,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno LS3 View Post
I would've thought that till I meet Mike Haddad! That guys driving is scary balls to the wall.
Without going all super freak with it, what can Haddad's do for me? I got skinny pockets, so I can't get super-sized like you. I wanna get maximum power for what I got.
__________________
GunnyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 08:27 PM   #53
GunnyG
Da WHALE
 
GunnyG's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2012 Panamera
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Oceanside, Ca - Originally from KCMO
Posts: 8,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by With envy View Post
You tell me:



I don't think there's any connection, but I'll let you look and be the judge for yourself.





Here is a picture of my car...




Attachment 325917




Now here is an old picture of me...






... Attachment 325918

...(It was a long time ago! Really.)
Imma tell you what...pics and sig say "big things come in small packages". That's what my step-dad said about me my whole life. Party animal all the way! That SGM takes a distinct personality. Good looking bro!
__________________
GunnyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 08:37 PM   #54
Inferno LSX
Supercharged LSX
 
Inferno LSX's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Black/Carbon Fiber
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: City of Angels
Posts: 6,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyG View Post
Without going all super freak with it, what can Haddad's do for me? I got skinny pockets, so I can't get super-sized like you. I wanna get maximum power for what I got.
He can do what you can afford. I think all u need is a intake and exhaust and your good.
__________________
Inferno LSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 09:03 PM   #55
GunnyG
Da WHALE
 
GunnyG's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2012 Panamera
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Oceanside, Ca - Originally from KCMO
Posts: 8,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno LS3 View Post
He can do what you can afford. I think all u need is a intake and exhaust and your good.
I got an AirAid intake an MagnaFlow exhaust already.
__________________
GunnyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 09:13 PM   #56
Inferno LSX
Supercharged LSX
 
Inferno LSX's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Black/Carbon Fiber
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: City of Angels
Posts: 6,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyG View Post
I got an AirAid intake an MagnaFlow exhaust already.
You looking for suspension or performance mods? Performance wise anything worth doing is gonna require a tune. Suspension wise it's what you want the car to do.
__________________
Inferno LSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 09:25 PM   #57
GunnyG
Da WHALE
 
GunnyG's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2012 Panamera
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Oceanside, Ca - Originally from KCMO
Posts: 8,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno LS3 View Post
You looking for suspension or performance mods? Performance wise anything worth doing is gonna require a tune. Suspension wise it's what you want the car to do.
Guess I'm at the suspension point. I have Eibach 1.4 lowered Pro Kit. I know you prefer Pedders. I saw Granatelli's subframe kit that pulls the body tight. Maybe I'll got there, not sure. First thing is gonna be halo's and HID when I get back. Shit, I'm all over the map...that's appearance mod.
__________________

Last edited by GunnyG; 01-18-2012 at 09:38 PM.
GunnyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 11:19 PM   #58
bajamoon


 
bajamoon's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Subaru WRX
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Whittier CA
Posts: 13,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyG View Post
Guess I'm at the suspension point. I have Eibach 1.4 lowered Pro Kit. I know you prefer Pedders. I saw Granatelli's subframe kit that pulls the body tight. Maybe I'll got there, not sure. First thing is gonna be halo's and HID when I get back. Shit, I'm all over the map...that's appearance mod.
Sway bars, headlights, catch can and some ss wheels for auto x
bajamoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 11:43 PM   #59
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..
 
With envy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Synergy
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buckley, WA
Posts: 1,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyG View Post
Imma tell you what...pics and sig say "big things come in small packages". That's what my step-dad said about me my whole life. Party animal all the way! That SGM takes a distinct personality. Good looking bro!
Awww, thanks Gunny! I hope you can make it to the PNWCC meeting Saturday. Heck, for that matter I hope I can make to the meeting Saturday. Would be nice to meet you in person. Although I don't know that we get so "roundy" as someone described earlier... And bring Farthest North along too! I'd like to see that COTW.
Maybe let him drive down if it's like this out. This is 'nuthin to an Alaskan!

Name:  Synergy.gif
Views: 73
Size:  47.7 KB
With envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 12:10 AM   #60
GunnyG
Da WHALE
 
GunnyG's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2012 Panamera
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Oceanside, Ca - Originally from KCMO
Posts: 8,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by With envy View Post
Awww, thanks Gunny! I hope you can make it to the PNWCC meeting Saturday. Heck, for that matter I hope I can make to the meeting Saturday. Would be nice to meet you in person. Although I don't know that we get so "roundy" as someone described earlier... And bring Farthest North along too! I'd like to see that COTW.
Maybe let him drive down if it's like this out. This is 'nuthin to an Alaskan!

Attachment 326004
I may make it. Farthestnorth is in Hawaii for two weeks. Aint that some ish? He's missing this storm, but this is nothing to him. I guess it was -62 a few days ago where he came from.
__________________
GunnyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 12:13 AM   #61
GunnyG
Da WHALE
 
GunnyG's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2012 Panamera
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Oceanside, Ca - Originally from KCMO
Posts: 8,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
Sway bars, headlights, catch can and some ss wheels for auto x
check, check, check...ummm hmmm gotcha!
__________________
GunnyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 07:24 AM   #62
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch
 
Iroczlover's Avatar
 
Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Yelm, wa, Hell if I think about it to much
Posts: 8,078
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Quote:
Originally Posted by With envy View Post
Awww, thanks Gunny! I hope you can make it to the PNWCC meeting Saturday. Heck, for that matter I hope I can make to the meeting Saturday. Would be nice to meet you in person. Although I don't know that we get so "roundy" as someone described earlier... And bring Farthest North along too! I'd like to see that COTW.
Maybe let him drive down if it's like this out. This is 'nuthin to an Alaskan!

Attachment 326004
ITS THE 28th DUDE NOT THIS COMING SATURDAY come on get your dates right lol.
__________________
I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Personal website www.HPIV.net
Greatest Camaro club around www.pnwcc.com
PNWCC is now on facebook
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT, 87 Iroc-z, 90 Vette Vert , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 02:27 PM   #63
bajamoon


 
bajamoon's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Subaru WRX
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Whittier CA
Posts: 13,630
GunnyG where are you??

We have a problem
__________________
My Build Thread
http://camaro5.com/forums/showthread...=1#post5036900
Maureen@Rodgers Chevrolet...The best prices and customer service period!!(734)676-9600
Gen5Diy.com.....http://www.gen5diy.com/
Wretched Motorsports..www.wretchedms.com/
Pedders USA
...http://www.peddersusa.com/
bajamoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 02:45 PM   #64
Inferno LSX
Supercharged LSX
 
Inferno LSX's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Black/Carbon Fiber
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: City of Angels
Posts: 6,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
GunnyG where are you??

We have a problem
LOL, dude you knew where to go find him.
__________________
Inferno LSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 03:04 PM   #65
GunnyG
Da WHALE
 
GunnyG's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2012 Panamera
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Oceanside, Ca - Originally from KCMO
Posts: 8,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
GunnyG where are you??

Funny, Funny, Funny SoCal peeps. I know y'all miss David. See, shoulda sent him a care package by now.

We have a problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno LS3 View Post
LOL, dude you knew where to go find him.
Had to "really" go in today. Snow's melted, so grown up snow-day off is over.
__________________
GunnyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 03:06 PM   #66
bajamoon


 
bajamoon's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Subaru WRX
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Whittier CA
Posts: 13,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno LS3 View Post
LOL, dude you knew where to go find him.
He wasn't posting so I tried here lol
__________________
My Build Thread
http://camaro5.com/forums/showthread...=1#post5036900
Maureen@Rodgers Chevrolet...The best prices and customer service period!!(734)676-9600
Gen5Diy.com.....http://www.gen5diy.com/
Wretched Motorsports..www.wretchedms.com/
Pedders USA
...http://www.peddersusa.com/
bajamoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 03:14 PM   #67
GunnyG
Da WHALE
 
GunnyG's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2012 Panamera
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Oceanside, Ca - Originally from KCMO
Posts: 8,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
He wasn't posting so I tried here lol
Hellooooooo!!!! I was at work. So quick lunch break and all hell breaks loose with you guys?
__________________
GunnyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 03:34 PM   #68
bajamoon


 
bajamoon's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Subaru WRX
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Whittier CA
Posts: 13,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyG View Post
Hellooooooo!!!! I was at work. So quick lunch break and all hell breaks loose with you guys?

Yes
__________________
My Build Thread
http://camaro5.com/forums/showthread...=1#post5036900
Maureen@Rodgers Chevrolet...The best prices and customer service period!!(734)676-9600
Gen5Diy.com.....http://www.gen5diy.com/
Wretched Motorsports..www.wretchedms.com/
Pedders USA
...http://www.peddersusa.com/
bajamoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 03:36 PM   #69
Inferno LSX
Supercharged LSX
 
Inferno LSX's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Black/Carbon Fiber
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: City of Angels
Posts: 6,366
The BS thread needs constant attention! The BS must always flow!
__________________
Inferno LSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 03:41 PM   #70
GunnyG
Da WHALE
 
GunnyG's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2012 Panamera
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Oceanside, Ca - Originally from KCMO
Posts: 8,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno LS3 View Post
The BS thread needs constant attention! The BS must always flow!
Hey man, y'all been absent. Y'all have your separate crew blog-spots. I'm there all the time. ing til my heart can't no more.
__________________
GunnyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 04:18 PM   #71
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch
 
Iroczlover's Avatar
 
Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Yelm, wa, Hell if I think about it to much
Posts: 8,078
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyG View Post
Had to "really" go in today. Snow's melted, so grown up snow-day off is over.
yea I know i had to go back to work early to. lol. I had to go in an hour & 45mins early lol EWWWWWWWWWWWW came home & finally had power lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno LS3 View Post
The BS thread needs constant attention! The BS must always flow!
Leave it to Calif to bytch about things lol. They call seattle Snow Wimps but they cant drive in 1/3 of an inch of rain lol
__________________
I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Personal website www.HPIV.net
Greatest Camaro club around www.pnwcc.com
PNWCC is now on facebook
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT, 87 Iroc-z, 90 Vette Vert , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 04:40 PM   #72
Inferno LSX
Supercharged LSX
 
Inferno LSX's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Black/Carbon Fiber
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: City of Angels
Posts: 6,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyG View Post
Hey man, y'all been absent. Y'all have your separate crew blog-spots. I'm there all the time. ing til my heart can't no more.
If the BS is flowing I don't bother, but if it stops I keep it going.
__________________
Inferno LSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 04:43 PM   #73
Inferno LSX
Supercharged LSX
 
Inferno LSX's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Black/Carbon Fiber
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: City of Angels
Posts: 6,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
yea I know i had to go back to work early to. lol. I had to go in an hour & 45mins early lol EWWWWWWWWWWWW came home & finally had power lol.



Leave it to Calif to bytch about things lol. They call seattle Snow Wimps but they cant drive in 1/3 of an inch of rain lol
I don't like to drive my car in ANY rain. LA people don't know how to drive when it rains. It's hard to drive/text/change radio stations/check emails for some in the rain. I'm afraid some dumb a$$ will crash into me.
__________________
Inferno LSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 04:46 PM   #74
bajamoon


 
bajamoon's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Subaru WRX
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Whittier CA
Posts: 13,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno LS3 View Post
I don't like to drive my car in ANY rain. LA people don't know how to drive when it rains. It's hard to drive/text/change radio stations/check emails for some in the rain. I'm afraid some dumb a$$ will crash into me.
Yep. People need to learn how to do all that while driving. Didn't think it was that hard lol
__________________
My Build Thread
http://camaro5.com/forums/showthread...=1#post5036900
Maureen@Rodgers Chevrolet...The best prices and customer service period!!(734)676-9600
Gen5Diy.com.....http://www.gen5diy.com/
Wretched Motorsports..www.wretchedms.com/
Pedders USA
...http://www.peddersusa.com/
bajamoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 07:36 PM   #75
Inferno LSX
Supercharged LSX
 
Inferno LSX's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Black/Carbon Fiber
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: City of Angels
Posts: 6,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
Yep. People need to learn how to do all that while driving. Didn't think it was that hard lol
It's a talent I'm sure you can only find in SoCal. It's like our emails are more important than someone else's life. Don't mind running people off the road, as long as I can update my Twitter page and tag myself on FB.
__________________
Inferno LSX is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CamaroTracking.COM is Behind on Status Updates TPW 6/21 and 6/14 Shanne69 Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 5 06-21-2010 01:21 PM
HP Tuners and updates PoleCat2SSRS2010 Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission 7 06-20-2010 03:05 PM
What would you do? - Camaro arrived but weather terrible dave7378 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 34 02-26-2010 10:52 PM
P Zero and Winter Weather rebelwon Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack 22 02-04-2010 12:05 PM
Weather Merc 2010 Camaro5 Fest (I) 9 01-27-2010 08:10 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.