Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
FLOWMASTER
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2013, 04:21 PM   #687
IBM camaro
Texas HT5
 
Drives: IBM
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Tx
Posts: 1,337
I heard the news man that's amazing I can't wait to see the mag that would be my dream to be featured in a mag
IBM camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:37 PM   #688
TCAT


 
TCAT's Avatar
 
Drives: Has Wheels
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On Earth
Posts: 5,562
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo View Post





homeslice you are really getting good at this photoshop stuff, I cant wait to see Pierres' sig



have you seen them in inferno orange ? because I been debating on getting them for almost a year now, ever since I seen them on Tommys car I fell in love but I dont know if they will look good on Diablo
Leo, DEFINITELY make the vents body color (IOM), and keep the mesh for the vents black. If you had the entire vent black, it's way too much color offset, and would look so out of place on a large IOM fender. It just wouldn't make sense. This is obviously only one opinion, but I can visual how it would look, and if it were my car, those vents would be IOM no matter what.
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:02 PM   #689
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012
 
pierre777's Avatar
 
Drives: Cyber Bullet
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: lebanon
Posts: 4,583
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
big misunderstanding Leo , thought you were talking about the rims , go for IOM for sure with gloss black mesh it would look awesome.
__________________
pierre777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:05 PM   #690
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012
 
pierre777's Avatar
 
Drives: Cyber Bullet
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: lebanon
Posts: 4,583
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBM camaro View Post
I heard the news man that's amazing I can't wait to see the mag that would be my dream to be featured in a mag
Thanks bro , there's another project that still hasn't been confirmed , they want to show my car inside the best mall in town for the launch of Fast 6 in the movies next may .
__________________
pierre777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:13 PM   #691
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]
 
leonardo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by vroomapunk View Post
I say make em IOM, I agree with the stick on statement. Make the mesh black.


Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
big misunderstanding Leo , thought you were talking about the rims , go for IOM for sure with gloss black mesh it would look awesome.
haha its ok bro, its monday so i'll let it sly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Leo, DEFINITELY make the vents body color (IOM), and keep the mesh for the vents black. If you had the entire vent black, it's way too much color offset, and would look so out of place on a large IOM fender. It just wouldn't make sense. This is obviously only one opinion, but I can visual how it would look, and if it were my car, those vents would be IOM no matter what.
forgive Pierre homeslice he was on some good stuff when he typed that earlier

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
Thanks bro , there's another project that still hasn't been confirmed , they want to show my car inside the best mall in town for the launch of Fast 6 in the movies next may .
__________________
leonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:18 PM   #692
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012
 
pierre777's Avatar
 
Drives: Cyber Bullet
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: lebanon
Posts: 4,583
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
Hey Leo I'm not talking about that project till its confirmed but ill tell you one thing , it's gonna be one car inside the mall and they want mine for sure just waiting for the sponsors to pop and sign
__________________
pierre777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:20 PM   #693
TCAT


 
TCAT's Avatar
 
Drives: Has Wheels
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On Earth
Posts: 5,562
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
Hey Leo I'm not talking about that project till its confirmed but ill tell you one thing , it's gonna be one car inside the mall and they want mine for sure just waiting for the sponsors to pop and sign
Haha, that's so badass!!! Good luck man, and take tons of pictures. Your car will be the spotlight for sure.
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:23 PM   #694
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012
 
pierre777's Avatar
 
Drives: Cyber Bullet
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: lebanon
Posts: 4,583
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
Sure thing Tommy it's time everyone should know what HT stands for
__________________
pierre777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:59 PM   #695
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]
 
leonardo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Haha, that's so badass!!! Good luck man, and take tons of pictures. Your car will be the spotlight for sure.
thats a fact !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party0038:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
Sure thing Tommy it's time everyone should know what HT stands for
__________________
leonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:02 PM   #696
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13
 
Behic2320's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS Blown & Cammed LS3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sandy Eggo
Posts: 3,055
Congrats on the magazine man im sure it will be a killer article, well deserved for as much time, work, and money you have put into it
__________________
Behic2320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:09 PM   #697
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN
 
RED DEMON SS's Avatar
 
Drives: PSHHH UWISH
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: This Side Of Hell
Posts: 8,442
Magazine, what magazine??
__________________
RED DEMON SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:20 AM   #698
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012
 
pierre777's Avatar
 
Drives: Cyber Bullet
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: lebanon
Posts: 4,583
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behic2320 View Post
Congrats on the magazine man im sure it will be a killer article, well deserved for as much time, work, and money you have put into it
thanks bro really appreciate it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farthestnorth View Post
Magazine, what magazine??
Arab Wheels magazine feb issue
__________________
pierre777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:09 PM   #699
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN
 
RED DEMON SS's Avatar
 
Drives: PSHHH UWISH
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: This Side Of Hell
Posts: 8,442
__________________
RED DEMON SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:51 AM   #700
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012
 
pierre777's Avatar
 
Drives: Cyber Bullet
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: lebanon
Posts: 4,583
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
LMAO ,good one Tim ,watched it like 5 times and couldn't stop laughing
__________________
pierre777 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
camaro of the week

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[COTW 2/26/11]: MOHAWKs 677 HP 658 LB FT TQ IOSS Build Thread!! MohawksIOSS Member Car Journals 75 04-30-2012 08:41 PM
The Nameless - 2SS 45th Vert NA LS3 Build Thread Falundir Member Car Journals 39 02-09-2012 01:33 PM
LS 68 RS Build Thread K1SSRSS 1st & 2nd Generation Camaros 1 12-31-2011 01:03 PM
Neogenix's 2011 SS/RS BLK/BLK Build Thread neogenix Member Car Journals 7 02-27-2011 10:15 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.