Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2012, 12:15 PM   #35
scottcolem
 
scottcolem's Avatar
 
Drives: Black 2014 ZL1
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Charleston South Carolina
Posts: 168
Thanks Mike. I'm in!!
scottcolem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:45 AM   #36
Showguns
 
Showguns's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS White/blue stripes
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 162
Thanks for the invite. I'll make plans to be there.
Attached Images
 
Showguns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:45 AM   #37
htron50


 
htron50's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 ZL1
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: SC
Posts: 2,462
This is there first time I've checked out this group/meetup. I live in Chapin SC on Lake Murray, which is just 1.5 hrs away. I don't have my ZL1 yet, but.... should I happen to get it (event code 3300 right now-about to be made!), I am going to make every effort to get there and meet you folks! Charleston is a great place. I have relatives there as well. The park you meet at is awesome! Do you have planned route or planned lunch stops?
__________________
2012 CAMARO-ZL1
Sincere Thanks to City Chevrolet, Charlotte, NC http://www.citychevrolet.com/blog/ca...et-camaro-zl1/
htron50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 05:12 PM   #38
oswego16
2012 2LT Convertible
 
Drives: 2012 2LT RS Convert Blk/Blk/Inferno
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Mt. Pleasant, SC
Posts: 109
see you there

on my calendar!
Attached Images
 
oswego16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 05:43 AM   #39
michael's maro
RAM'S CAMARO
 
michael's maro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 camaro ss
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: mt. pleasant south carolina
Posts: 997
Quote:
Originally Posted by htron50 View Post
This is there first time I've checked out this group/meetup. I live in Chapin SC on Lake Murray, which is just 1.5 hrs away. I don't have my ZL1 yet, but.... should I happen to get it (event code 3300 right now-about to be made!), I am going to make every effort to get there and meet you folks! Charleston is a great place. I have relatives there as well. The park you meet at is awesome! Do you have planned route or planned lunch stops?
Yes I have a planned route and planned lunch stop, I hand out a flyer of our route at the meet.
I hope you can make it down for this event, even if your ZL1 doesn't come in on time, still come down..
__________________
michael's maro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 08:06 PM   #40
Camarochica
 
Camarochica's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS and 1998 3.8L Camaro
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 24
Matt has to work that day but he is going to try to switch shifts! If he still cant get off I may come by myself! Hopefully he will be able to get off though! We will know more as it gets closer!
__________________
Kristen
Camarochica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 04:40 AM   #41
michael's maro
RAM'S CAMARO
 
michael's maro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 camaro ss
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: mt. pleasant south carolina
Posts: 997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarochica View Post
Matt has to work that day but he is going to try to switch shifts! If he still cant get off I may come by myself! Hopefully he will be able to get off though! We will know more as it gets closer!
I hope the both of you can make it, and stay around for the entire cruise this year....LOL

Michael
__________________
michael's maro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 02:46 PM   #42
Kevlo79
 
Kevlo79's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary Camaro SS LS3
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 130
Is there a sign up page or can we just show up? Also, is it a family friendly event? I'd like to bring my wife and 3yr old son along, if I can convince my wife who doesn't understand gear heads!!
__________________
Kevin

Veni, Vidi, Vici

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black5thgen View Post
Driving a 10 sec. honda is like coming out of the closet. Sure at first you'll surprise a few people but everyone could see you were gay all along.
Kevlo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 02:53 PM   #43
Stay Marine
Finally home!!
 
Stay Marine's Avatar
 
Drives: IBM 2SS/RS; in transformation
Join Date: May 2009
Location: J-Ville, NC
Posts: 742
just found out I may not even land until the 22d....and not sure my car will be complete by then....just a bad news week all around.... I'll keep you posted!
__________________
Stay Marine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 04:54 PM   #44
michael's maro
RAM'S CAMARO
 
michael's maro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 camaro ss
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: mt. pleasant south carolina
Posts: 997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevlo79 View Post
Is there a sign up page or can we just show up? Also, is it a family friendly event? I'd like to bring my wife and 3yr old son along, if I can convince my wife who doesn't understand gear heads!!

No sign up page....Just show up....Very family oriented....Good luck on the wife...
Looking forward to meeting you'll
__________________
michael's maro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 04:56 PM   #45
michael's maro
RAM'S CAMARO
 
michael's maro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 camaro ss
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: mt. pleasant south carolina
Posts: 997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay Marine View Post
just found out I may not even land until the 22d....and not sure my car will be complete by then....just a bad news week all around.... I'll keep you posted!
Hope everything works out for you...Keep us posted
__________________
michael's maro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 10:00 PM   #46
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,815
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEN5 CAM View Post
Sounds good Spike, just let me know and we can come up with a place to meet
pm sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarochica View Post
Matt has to work that day but he is going to try to switch shifts! If he still cant get off I may come by myself! Hopefully he will be able to get off though! We will know more as it gets closer!
Hope you and Matt can both make it out. Talk to Chris and Julia and see if they can meet up too!
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
A group as a whole tends to be smarter than the smartest person in that group until one jackass convinces everyone otherwise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 05:59 PM   #47
michael's maro
RAM'S CAMARO
 
michael's maro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 camaro ss
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: mt. pleasant south carolina
Posts: 997
ttt
__________________
michael's maro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 08:36 PM   #48
Kevlo79
 
Kevlo79's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary Camaro SS LS3
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 130
I'll be there! I got my wife convinced! Me, the wife, and my 3yr old son who loves the Camaro! Looking forward to it!
__________________
Kevin

Veni, Vidi, Vici

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black5thgen View Post
Driving a 10 sec. honda is like coming out of the closet. Sure at first you'll surprise a few people but everyone could see you were gay all along.
Kevlo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 03:18 PM   #49
ljustin293


 
ljustin293's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR CAMARO 2SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: GA
Posts: 15,061
ljustin293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 08:07 AM   #50
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,815
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljustin293 View Post
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
A group as a whole tends to be smarter than the smartest person in that group until one jackass convinces everyone otherwise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:49 PM   #51
silverstreak20
 
silverstreak20's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS-03 SS truck-70 Elky-14 Vette
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: SC
Posts: 101
Wish we could be there!

We have contractors coming back next wk. Fri. to close in our back porch. And the El Camino has the front end apart - there's parts all over the house that are in various stages of sandblasting/painting etc. I really will miss seeing you all again :( - And I have so many more memories to share in pictures. We still plan on being at the Fest & on to St. Catherines as well. Take lots of pictures - have a wonderful day
__________________
silverstreak20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PICTURES 2nd Annual Charleston S.C. Meet & Greet 9.8m/s/s Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 41 06-18-2012 12:18 PM
2nd Annual Charleston S.C. Meet & Greet March 12, 2011 michael's maro USA - Southeast 116 03-22-2011 09:51 AM
2nd Annual Buyers & Builders Oshawa Meet & Greet - August 20-22 CanadianCamaro Canada 1575 11-26-2010 03:02 PM
6th Annual Michigan FBody Meet & Greet 2010 meissen USA - Great Lakes 126 06-08-2010 07:49 PM
Michigan FBody Meet & Greet, May 30th, Milford Michigan meissen USA - Great Lakes 23 05-30-2009 11:24 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.