Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

River City Camaro Customs
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Wheels / Tires

Wheels / Tires Wheels, tires, and related products.

Old 01-20-2012, 04:28 PM   #1
Brianskeet
Brianskeet

Drives: RJTC 1SS RS L99
SS wheels North West Florida for sale, pics

Would far prefer to sell local to avoid shipping hassle. OEM 20 inch SS wheels with two P-zero tires 245/45 R20 with 9K miles. No TPMS $700.00
Attached Images

ARH 1 7/8 coated LT, High flows, Corsa L99 exhaust, Vmax CNC throttle body, Elite Engineering catch can and tunnel brace, C.A.I. Apex Washer relocation and scoop, Janetty Tune, MSD wires, DEI heat shields, RB rotors and pads, Mike the powder coater calipers, pedders lines, Forgestar F14's, Gorilla nutz, MTI spoiler finished by Gary, Gary's Customz Bow Ties, Side Markers and Tails tinted, Bezels matte black, Badges deleted, Windows Tinted, AAC DRL P13W lights, AAC tinted LED reverse lights, AAC LED interior lights, RPI match painted DRL Bezels, Lis plate frame, Lloyds mats
Brianskeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 05:29 PM   #2
julio820

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS
will you sell me one rear?
julio820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:09 PM   #3
Brianskeet
Brianskeet

Sorry but not a good idea for me, if I sell one I would have a broken set and would be stuck with three forever and be unable to sell. I need to be able to sell a complete set.
ARH 1 7/8 coated LT, High flows, Corsa L99 exhaust, Vmax CNC throttle body, Elite Engineering catch can and tunnel brace, C.A.I. Apex Washer relocation and scoop, Janetty Tune, MSD wires, DEI heat shields, RB rotors and pads, Mike the powder coater calipers, pedders lines, Forgestar F14's, Gorilla nutz, MTI spoiler finished by Gary, Gary's Customz Bow Ties, Side Markers and Tails tinted, Bezels matte black, Badges deleted, Windows Tinted, AAC DRL P13W lights, AAC tinted LED reverse lights, AAC LED interior lights, RPI match painted DRL Bezels, Lis plate frame, Lloyds mats
Old 01-22-2012, 06:19 AM   #4
Brianskeet
Brianskeet

Bump
Old 01-24-2012, 08:10 PM   #5
Brianskeet
Brianskeet

Starting to look like I may have to ship. Will repost soon to see what interest I can generate.
Old 01-24-2012, 08:49 PM   #6
Ivan @ Southwest Speed
Southwestspeed.net

Drives: '10 2SS/RS, '96 Z28
Bump for a Good price and person to deal with!!!

Ivan
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 09:40 AM   #7
Marchino

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Are these polished or MS?
Thanks
Marchino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 09:57 AM   #8
88dewcrew
J.D. HAWK

Drives: 2010 INFERNO ORANGE 2SS
Do you have caps, lugs, and tpm's? shipping to Raleigh NC?
Old 01-25-2012, 10:10 AM   #9
Brianskeet
Brianskeet

Thank you IVAN!! Yes absolutely I have the original lugs including the socket to put the theft proof lug on. The TPMS is in my new wheels so sorry but those don't come with. I will have to do some research to see what shipping is. Can you tell I have not done much of this?
Old 01-25-2012, 10:34 AM   #10
Snake Slayer

Drives: Awaiting 2014 C7
how many miles on the fronts?
Old 01-25-2012, 12:07 PM   #11
Brianskeet
Brianskeet

9 thousand
Old 01-25-2012, 01:40 PM   #12
Marchino

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Are these MS?
Marchino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 06:38 PM   #13
Brianskeet
Brianskeet

Sorry Marchino, I missed it when you asked before. Yes they are the MS wheels.
Old 01-28-2012, 03:07 PM   #14
Brianskeet
Brianskeet

Bumpity bump! One last chance folks. I see wheels on here all the time that are not as nice as these, but are more expensive. If you will pick up and pay cash I will let em go for $600.00. Absolutely will not ship for this price. I love convienience.
Old 01-29-2012, 12:50 PM   #15
Brianskeet
Brianskeet

Bump
Old 01-29-2012, 02:09 PM   #16
Witchdoctor92

Drives: 2012 1SS Black with white rally str
Would you consider just rears? How much?
Witchdoctor92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 05:29 PM   #17
Saltyrodz

Drives: Fun
I wish this was posted in December I was at eglin afb.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=26.311685,-80.186387
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Saltyrodz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 08:42 AM   #18
Brianskeet
Brianskeet

SaltyRodz!! Are you military? I am active duty with over 20 years in service and would absolutely go the extra mile for a fellow service member.
Old 01-30-2012, 08:46 AM   #19
Brianskeet
Brianskeet

Witch Doctor I would really rather not split the set. I want the things out of my garage so I can put some shelving in. Need some room to get organized. Milton is real close (bought my Camaro from Milton chevy) Find a buddy and buy this set and get it the heck out of my Garage!!
Old 01-30-2012, 10:20 PM   #20
Brianskeet
Brianskeet

SOLD! AF member coming to Eglin AFB. Gotta take care of brothers in arms.