Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Hurst Shifters
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Forced Induction

Forced Induction Items relating to superchargers / turbos / nitrous

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 02-20-2012, 06:35 AM   #26
TrekGTO

Drives: 05 GTO / JETTA TDI
OK this is deadline to save $100 on Super Chiller. 50% deposit to Paypal will secure sale price.
Just ask anyone already running AI Super Chiller!
TrekGTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 09:32 PM   #27
TrekGTO

I am extending Sale until 2/29/12 as a 2/29 special! Come on members only 2 Camaro kits sold in a month. Just ask anyone that already Chills you just can’t beat it. One year guarantee on parts/one year on install if by authorized installer. There is still one FREE install up for grabs. Again 50% down locks in sale price.
But that’s it for the $100 off as off 3/1/12 Free shipping on any Super Chiller Kit until 3/31/12.

Special shout out to GizmoQ from St Louis MO. Good luck and be safe at Friday race at PBIR.
His XLR V with over 26lb boost will be here Saturday for custom Super Chiller and some other work that should wake that thing up with lower IATs

This has been one Crazy week. My life long friend/land lords Super Duty Power Stroke broke down no start and one of his vans got hit that are needed for his Plumbing business. I had to stop everything figure out what was wrong and fix it. Which among other things meant a new fuel pump and new pick up inside fuel tank. I also found out Lift has to be moved back about a ft so that meant I could only lift truck half way and work bent over.

I’m spending $350 hr for tax Attorney, missed work on day job and between Truck and getting all documents in order stayed up till about 3AM every night.
On the other hand Attorney has me hooked up. I now have sourced supplier for every part I buy and setup whole sale accounts. Shipping Account squared away and sourced shops for most of my CNC work.
Long anticipated GTO Super Chiller Adapters are a beautiful thing!

TREK OUT and back to work.

Last edited by TrekGTO; 02-25-2012 at 05:46 PM.
Old 02-28-2012, 08:49 AM   #28
Speed74SS

Drives: 2010 LPE 650+ CTS-V
Do you have any thoughts about use on a road course? I would like to get one for the V but I hit the road course a lot more than the drag strip.
Speed74SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 09:58 AM   #29
bumblebeecamaro
Car Lover By Nature

Drives: Mini Cooper S
I think Dave said they don't recommend using this on road coursing because it would put too much stress on the compressor by making it cycle on and off too much from WOT runs.
Old 02-28-2012, 11:13 AM   #30
Speed74SS

Drives: 2010 LPE 650+ CTS-V
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebeecamaro View Post
I think Dave said they don't recommend using this on road coursing because it would put too much stress on the compressor by making it cycle on and off too much from WOT runs.
Thank you - I wasn't sure
Speed74SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:14 PM   #31
TrekGTO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed74SS View Post
Do you have any thoughts about use on a road course? I would like to get one for the V but I hit the road course a lot more than the drag strip.
Road Course has not been done with an AI Super Chiller far as I know. I’m doing my first install on a XLR V now, GizmoQ does both road curse and drag he has a stage5 upgraded blower running 26lb on a north star! You can just imagine his 200deg + IATs pulling timing. Unfortunately you need a Tech2 to read the IAT2 on a NS. I wonder if my HPT will read it?
I have the first STS V lined up but no CTS V kit yet. CNC work is finished for all the V series as well as ZR1

If there is any car out there that needs Super Chiller its GizmoQs he drove down from St. Louis! I’m also installing a Snow kit. I bet he has 100 HP on the table with these IATs

I would say what type of Road Course, Is it a lap or several? I recommend AI’s Super Chiller for the occasional short road course. It would still remove the Heat Soak between runs and waiting to start. For professional Road Course Racing I would have to say my 12V system that adds around 2K to cost and is more invasive to car. I have a 12V install coming up but customer wants it kept hush hush for now.
Old 02-28-2012, 06:20 PM   #32
TrekGTO

Tomorrow 2/29 is last day for $100 off, 1 free install is still up for grabs.
Old 02-29-2012, 06:25 PM   #33
Rcfiddy1

Drives: 2010 Rally Yellow 2SS/RS #37115
To bad you dont have someone up here in NY/NJ area. Id be all over this...
ECS Paxton Novi 1500 Blower Black, Alky Control Meth Injection, LS3 conversion, ECS Blower cam, Trunion upgrade, Vigilante 2800 stall, BMR suspension parts, 3.45 rear, Stainless Works LT headers, BnB fusion ZL1 exhaust, Ridetech Coilovers.
Rcfiddy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:30 PM   #34
Don B.

Drives: '05 GTO
Looking good, Now get back to work and build me a GTO kit.
Don B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 09:13 PM   #35
Nebo

Drives: Camaro
Ditto, very interested in the GTO kit and have been for forever lol
Nebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 07:27 PM   #36
TrekGTO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebo View Post
Ditto, very interested in the GTO kit and have been for forever lol
Nebo do you have the tail in your signature? That looks awesome is that standard Lumina SS?
Old 03-01-2012, 07:55 PM   #37
TrekGTO

GTO Super Chiller!

I am finally rolling out the GTO Super Chiller! It’s taken nearly 2 yrs with other projects and delays. To celebrate I want to offer a GP for 5 kits only. 50% down with shipping by 4/1/12 final payment at time of shipping. This not only is a $200 discount but FREE shipping as well! I figure there are about 5 GTOs that have stood by me through all this time and they deserve credit and this is best I can think of. This kit is same pricing as all other kits $799 for street or $899 for competition. To be clear that’s $599/$699 delivered! This is all inclusive, wiring, hoses, clamps, new Expansion Block calibrated for Super Chiller and Super chiller Assembly with black heat shield. This is still the one piece design Super Chiller unique to GTO fits 04-06 on 04 the Traction Control unit must be moved or eliminated. I will update with more details later but I will list buyers in this post.

1 CLOSED

Well GTO Sale not going so well on Camaro Forum Hmmm. If I don’t get these 5 slots filled by 3/16 I will have to cancel GP. I can’t wait till the 30th to get started and ship on the 1st. I have plenty other Chiller work to keep me busy.

Last edited by TrekGTO; 03-16-2012 at 09:05 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 08:13 PM   #38
Don B.

Is this a fairly strait forward/easy install?
Old 03-01-2012, 08:23 PM   #39
TrekGTO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don B. View Post
Is this a fairly strait forward/easy install?
More on install later but yes the one piece design of GTO kit drops in one piece then change some water hoses and insert Diverter valve. Wiring is already finished with just final connections. I already have a PDF for install but obviously it’s outdated, should be simple mater to update it.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:11 PM   #40
Nebo

Drives: Camaro
Yep, its the holden rear garnish from a berlina or calais. It took me forever to get one in that wasnt damaged some shipping. Absolutely love it! Heres another picture of it and video

Definately interested, I need to check to make sure I dont have anything in that spot I cant relocate.
Nebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:44 PM   #41
TrekGTO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebo View Post
Yep, its the holden rear garnish from a berlina or calais.

Definately interested, I need to check to make sure I dont have anything in that spot I cant relocate.
GOT TIRE!
Old 03-07-2012, 08:15 PM   #42
TrekGTO

Well GTO Sale not going so well on Camaro Forum Hmmm. If I don’t get these 5 slots filled by 3/16 I will have to cancel GP. I can’t wait till the 30th to get started and ship on the 1st. I have plenty other Chiller work to keep me busy.
Old 03-14-2012, 07:24 AM   #43
Phils_Chiller

Drives: 4 Runner
As a life long friend of nearly 40yrs and former business partner in Fl I have supported (Dave / TrekGTO) development of the Super Chiller since 09. Since opening Phil’s Automotive Murphy NC We have been only Authorized Installer beside Trek GTO in St Pete FL. What does that mean Super Chiller caries a 1 year warranty and if installed by Authorized Installer a standard 1 year on Installation as well. I wanted to introduce myself and remind everyone. One Free Installation is still up for grabs a $200 - $400 value this includes. Recover Freon, Installation, AC Oil, Evacuation, Freon, Performance and Leak Test. You can save Shipping if you have drop shipped to me as well. Living in mountains of NC I only have internet access from work which is fiber but home dial up is nearly worthless so I may be slower to reply but will reply with support as soon as I can. Just send me a PM. Installation here in Murphy is by appointment only 5days or special appointment during weekends. We will be adding more Authorized Super Chiller installers as sales increase and Shops are certified. So there may be an installer near you soon. Any AC technician can do the install but warranty is up to them. Anyone Certified by Super Chiller will be required to offer 1 yr. Dont forget F. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Interc...72758076103275
Thanks Again Phil Armstrong
Phil’s Automotive Full Service 828-644-9875
7521 Highway 294

Last edited by Phils_Chiller; 03-14-2012 at 11:29 AM.
Phils_Chiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 09:30 PM   #44
TrekGTO

Ok GTO GB is closed without one deposit go figure on a Camaro Forum. Yet on a GTO forum people complain they can’t get one from anyone? I have one GTO kit sold to long term customer that Emailed me once a month. He is getting smoking deal and I’m making 3 of everything. My GTO never did get proper wiring and such.

Sunday another Camaro Install for customer from out of state. He is not using remaining free installation. So there is still one FREE INSTALL available either here in St Pete or NC by the only other certified Super Chiller installer Phils_Chiller. Oh don’t forget free shipping on any Super Chiller kit this month. Street version $799 Competition $899

XLR V and ZR1 are coming along nicely. XLR V keeps adding more work go figure.

Taylor at Dallas Performance says he will make the Adapter and PID to log ICWT along with IAT etc… He already logs this on another advanced system he uses so he agrees with me this is a must have. I have been trying to find someone to write the PID for almost 2 yrs. This will be great to see everything on one Graff.
Old 04-01-2012, 02:11 PM   #45
TrekGTO

Bump to lower IATs

ORIGINAL SUPER CHILLER Since 09
ACTIVE INTERCHILLER.com
FACEBOOK
Old 04-13-2012, 06:33 PM   #46
Don B.

Thought i'd bump your thread Dave. I must be next line! Sure will be awesome to have one of the first GTO kits!
Old 04-14-2012, 01:41 PM   #47
TrekGTO

Finished the XLR V and ZR1.

ACTIVE INTERCHILLER.com
FACEBOOK

Last edited by TrekGTO; 06-02-2012 at 11:55 PM.
Old 04-27-2012, 09:55 AM   #48
TrekGTO

Adding Trail Blazer SS and CTS V to covered models.

Camaro still shipping.

ACTIVE INTERCHILLER.com
FACEBOOK
Old 05-28-2012, 12:25 AM   #49
TrekGTO

Pics of Camaro Super Chiller

Here is a Pic of the new CTS V adapter, look familiar?

ACTIVE INTERCHILLER.com
FACEBOOK
Old 06-02-2012, 11:47 PM   #50
TrekGTO

GMteSSted Stopped by Phil’s Automotive on the way to CHP Nationals/ LSX Race this week and claimed the last Super Chiller Free Install. I talked to him today after Race and he was very pleased but I will let him post results.

EDIT Congratulations!

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=185

ACTIVE INTERCHILLER.com
FACEBOOK

Last edited by TrekGTO; 06-03-2012 at 01:09 AM.