Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Lethal Racing
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes

V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes Intake, exhaust, tunes, other bolt-ons.

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 01-20-2015, 09:36 AM   #1
dynosteve
www.rdpstore.com

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro Turbo
Exclamation SCT X4 Free Tune & Free Shipping from RDP Store

RDP is Proud to Offer the All New SCT X4 Wireless Programmer 7416.

With This Special for Forum Members we will give a Free Custom Tune to Anyone Purchasing a SCT X4 Unit from us and we also same Day Ship for Free to your Door.

Below is a over view of the System.

Stores up to 10 custom tune files created by your local SCT Custom Tuning Dealer.
High Speed Datalogging / Monitoring
View & record your vehicles PCM data on the LCD screen or on your laptop.
Easy Restoration Back to Stock
The X4 Flash device backs up your factory PCM program during installation should you ever need to return your vehicle to the stock program. Restoring your vehicle to the stock PCM program is as easy as selecting "Return to Stock" from the device menu. With all SCT devices, once returned to stock, there is no footprint or trace of the tune in the vehicle's PCM.
Most Popular Vehicles Supported
Most popular GM vehicles supported
USB Interface Cable Included
USB Interface Cable & Livelink Datalogging software included
Built-In Wifi for easy updates
Built-in Wifi allows you to easily attach to your local area wireless

* Adjustable Options vary for each vehicle and are not available on all vehicles
Rear O2's Disabled
Disables the Rear O2s and eliminates CEL caused by rear O2 removal.
Fuel Injectors
Allows you to adjust for different sized fuel injectors.
CMCV Delete Plates
Allows you to disable the CMCV (Charge Motion Control Valve) in your vehicles PCM to prevent a Check Engine light and other issues associated with removing the CMCV plates in your vehicle.
Speed Limiter
Allows you to Remove, Increase or Decrease the vehicles speed limiter.
Idle Speed
Allows you to Increase or Decrease the vehicles idle speed.
Traction Control
Allows you to disable the vehicles Traction Control without using the button in the vehicle.
Spark Modification by RPM
Allows you to Add or Remove Timing by RPM Range. (0-2000)(2000-4000)(4000-8000)
WOT Fuel
Allows you to Add or Remove Fuel at Wide Open Throttle.
Shift Firmness Control
Allows you to change the transmissions shift pressure. Controls how firm the shifts will feel. * Vehicles with Automatic Transmissions ONLY
Axle Ratio
Allow you to set the axle ratio (gear ratio) to correct shift patterns and the speedometer on your vehicle.
Tire Size
Allows you to set the tire size to correct shift patterns and the speedometer on your vehicle.
Aftermarket Intake
Allows an aftermarket intake to be run on the vehicle without a Check Engine Light. For Intake Kits that require tuning, this will provide a selection of available intake kits.
Stores Stock Tune
Stores a true copy of your vehicle's stock file before programming. Used for warranty repairs and unlocking the programmer.
Supports Custom Tunes
Supports and holds custom tunes.
Fan Control
Lowers the Temperature at which the Fan turns on.

Idle Speed
Allows you to Increase or Decrease the vehicles idle speed.
Rev / RPM Limiter in Drive
Allows you to Remove, Increase or Decrease the vehicles Rev / RPM limiter in Drive
Rev / RPM Limiter Neutral
Allows you to Remove, Increase or Decrease the vehicles Rev / RPM limiter in Neutral
Speed Limiter
Allows you to Remove, Increase or Decrease the vehicles speed limiter.
Fan Control
Lowers the Temperature at which the Fan turns on.
WOT Fuel
Allows you to Add or Remove Fuel at Wide Open Throttle.
Axle Ratio
Allow you to set the axle ratio (gear ratio) to correct shift patterns and the speedometer on your vehicle.
Tire Size
Allows you to set the tire size to correct shift patterns and the speedometer on your vehicle.
WOT Shift Points by Gear
Allows you to Increase or Decrease the Wide Open Throttle Shift points of each gear individually.
Shift Firmness Control
Allows you to change the transmissions shift pressure. Controls how firm the shifts will feel. * Vehicles with Automatic Transmissions ONLY

For Special Pricing with Free Shipping to your Door Pm us here or Give us a call on 440 358 5500 or 440 251 8571
Attached Images

www.rdpstore.com Ph: 440 358 5500 or 440 251 8571 SLP / Kooks / SCT / Diablosport / Cold Air Inductions / Whipple / Vortech / TruTrac /Edelbrock / Fore Innovations / DSS / Hayes / Turbonetics / Vredestein / Borla / Maganflow / Corsa / Stainless Works / Hotchkis / EBC / Magnuson / Airaid / Whiteline / Aeroforce / Snow /Trickflow / Moroso / Hp Tuners / Brembo / Rotofab and much much more
dynosteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 09:29 AM   #2
dynosteve
www.rdpstore.com

Specials Still Running with Same Day Free Shipping to your Door
www.rdpstore.com Ph: 440 358 5500 or 440 251 8571 SLP / Kooks / SCT / Diablosport / Cold Air Inductions / Whipple / Vortech / TruTrac /Edelbrock / Fore Innovations / DSS / Hayes / Turbonetics / Vredestein / Borla / Maganflow / Corsa / Stainless Works / Hotchkis / EBC / Magnuson / Airaid / Whiteline / Aeroforce / Snow /Trickflow / Moroso / Hp Tuners / Brembo / Rotofab and much much more
Old 01-22-2015, 12:31 PM   #3
i2disturbedSS

Drives: 2010 SS L99 IOM
So this will be a custom tune for my car with my mods? If it is not to my liking will you adjust for free? What is the cost for additional tunes if anything is added in the future?
Old 01-23-2015, 09:57 AM   #4
dynosteve
www.rdpstore.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by i2disturbedSS View Post
So this will be a custom tune for my car with my mods? If it is not to my liking will you adjust for free? What is the cost for additional tunes if anything is added in the future?
pm sent sir thankyou
Old 01-23-2015, 05:35 PM   #5
pdogii
JR-n-Tina

Drives: 2012 White/Black 2SS/RS M6
With all SCT devices, once returned to stock, there is no footprint or trace of the tune in the vehicle's PCM.

Does this mean GM can't tell the engine tune was changed?

pdogii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 06:55 PM   #6
dynosteve
www.rdpstore.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdogii View Post
With all SCT devices, once returned to stock, there is no footprint or trace of the tune in the vehicle's PCM.

Does this mean GM can't tell the engine tune was changed?
According to SCT the Checksum will be returned to stock and makes it so gm cannot detect it sir so yes
Old 01-23-2015, 07:04 PM   #7
mar10

Drives: 2010 SS RS
It says data logging. Does it have the ability to read display and log air fuel ratios to ensure that the tune is spot on? Also what is the pricing on this? As long as I stay on track with my bolt on purchases I will need a tune in the next couple months. If this tracks A/F then it may be a good alternative to a dyno tune for me depending on the price.
mar10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 09:25 PM   #8
SSlow1

Drives: 2014 Camaro SS
Who does the custom tune
SSlow1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 01:59 AM   #9
SSCamaro1LE

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
I just got mine in the mail today. It doesn't display A/F which is a bummer but does display a bunch of other information.
SSCamaro1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 03:22 AM   #10
dynosteve
www.rdpstore.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSlow1 View Post
Who does the custom tune
i do them myself here sir
Old 01-27-2015, 05:24 PM   #11
dynosteve
www.rdpstore.com

Specials Still Running with Free Same Day Shipping
Old 01-27-2015, 06:27 PM   #12
The_Blur
Jayhawk USN

Drives: 6.2L of AWESOME! 2011 L99 2SS
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
This is a good unit and a good tune from a good vendor. Do it.

I'm speaking from experience on this.
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 03:00 PM   #13
dynosteve
www.rdpstore.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Blur View Post
This is a good unit and a good tune from a good vendor. Do it.

I'm speaking from experience on this.
much appreciated sir
Old 01-28-2015, 10:49 PM   #14
j.curt

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS 6 Spd Manual
Quote:
Originally Posted by i2disturbedSS View Post
I have the same question as well. What makes this different than the Diablo tuner? What is the price for this?
Old 01-28-2015, 11:34 PM   #15
mar10

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.curt View Post
I have the same question as well. What makes this different than the Diablo tuner? What is the price for this?
Dyno Steve's customer service was the big reason I went with the SCT. His support after you purchase it combined with his awesome price is by far the best option.
Old 01-28-2015, 11:41 PM   #16
v6maro

Drives: 2014 camaro
Will this work for the v6 models. I'm really looking forward to getting a tuner and I think I found the one I want. If this one doesn't work on the v6 models. Please let me know witch one I can get ! Thanks !
v6maro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 11:41 PM   #17
j.curt

Another question......
I have a 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3. I currently have long tune headers with no cats. Cold air intake, ported throttle body, APEX race scoop, and Vitesse throttle controller. . What kind of gains can I expect with a tune? With all the mods, I am getting about 9-10 MPG in town and 18-19 on the highway. Will a tune improve gas mileage at all? What is the difference of bringing my car to a professional tuner or using a hand held tuner? Will I be able to get the same results?

Thanks
Old 01-29-2015, 09:23 AM   #18
dynosteve
www.rdpstore.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.curt View Post
Another question......
I have a 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3. I currently have long tune headers with no cats. Cold air intake, ported throttle body, APEX race scoop, and Vitesse throttle controller. . What kind of gains can I expect with a tune? With all the mods, I am getting about 9-10 MPG in town and 18-19 on the highway. Will a tune improve gas mileage at all? What is the difference of bringing my car to a professional tuner or using a hand held tuner? Will I be able to get the same results?

Thanks
Hi SIr

Yes i can custom tune your car for those mods not a problem at all sir, performance and economy will certainly improve once everything is dialed in correctly, also with any SCT Tuner we sell i will do a custom tune for you car to match your mods for Free, if you have a moment just give me a call at the shop on 440 358 5500 or my cell 440 251 8571 and i will answer any questions that you may have sir
Old 01-29-2015, 09:32 AM   #19
2SS2010

Drives: 2010 2 SS
Do you know for sure Steve if the allows you to adjust for wheel and tire size? IE smaller wheels and tires
2SS2010 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 09:49 AM   #20
dynosteve
www.rdpstore.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SS2010 View Post
Do you know for sure Steve if the allows you to adjust for wheel and tire size? IE smaller wheels and tires
Yes sir thats all done in the tune
Old 01-29-2015, 12:36 PM   #21
v6maro

Drives: 2014 camaro
Does this system work on all motor sizes on of the camaro. Including the v6 model Steve ?
v6maro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 12:40 PM   #22
dynosteve
www.rdpstore.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by v6maro View Post
Does this system work on all motor sizes on of the camaro. Including the v6 model Steve ?
Not the V6 Currently sir im sorry, i do have a couple of other options for the V6 if you wish to send me a pm Sir.
Old 01-30-2015, 03:46 PM   #23
dynosteve
www.rdpstore.com

Specials still running with un matched pricing and free same day shipping! and a Free Custom Tune!
Old 01-30-2015, 09:03 PM   #24
j.curt

This is the second purchase from DynoSteve. First order was a CAI back in July. I Ordered the tuner late last night and had the tracking number for shipment today. It doesn't get any better than this. I think he has cloned himself to be as helpful and responsive as he is. You also can't find a better price than DynoSteve.

Thanks Again!!
Old 01-30-2015, 11:49 PM   #25
mar10

Steve out of curiosity what A/F ratio are you tuning the cars to?

Tags
sct x4 free rdp