Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Classic Design Concepts
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery All Camaro related pictures, videos and other assorted media.

Old 04-28-2009, 06:45 AM   #51
RT21
Sage of Thread Killing

Drives: IBM Tumbler
Quote:
Originally Posted by gazer View Post
Had to get my son to hockey..sry. returned today in the sunshine but it was gone....seeing more IBM and ABM in the plant yard

What do people think of IBM with Cyber grey stripes and BLK int? thats what I'm thinking at this point
Yeah...we discussed this. That is going to be awesome and not too many IBMs compared to the IOMs and Reds. I'm sticking with IBM!!

"It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln
Quote:
Silver Streak: This car is screaming Camaro all the way through. If you are still complaining about the Camaro, you need to re-evaluate!
Edmunds: "You want to kick ass, or fondle the door panels, sissy?" LOL!!!
Blur: You need to develop your own level of badassery before handling a car with so much badass content.
pinkcamaro10: "gained the faith back" Thanks guys! "Patiently" waiting thanks to all the pink milk people!
http://camaro5rt.mybrute.com
RT21 is offline   Reply With Quote