Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

B&M Racing
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 03-16-2017, 06:21 AM   #1
gmjj13

Drives: 2015 ZL1
Vitesse Throttle controller and Auto Blip question

Can the Vitesse Throttle Controller be used in conjunction with the Auto Blip? I like the idea of using the Vitesse to get rid of the pedal lag, and the Auto blip for the downshifts. If the Vitesse works as good as it says, shouldn't that eliminate the need for the Auto blip? It seems like they both connect inline to the TPPS.

I like the idea of the Vitesse, because I can put my pedal to the floor and release it on my Z before the RPM's even start to rise. In my old 69, As soon as I touched the pedal, the BBC was ready to roll. I know TBW and old skool throttle work different and expect there to be some lag, but didn't expect it to be that much of a difference. I really like the idea of the Auto Blip as well, for going to the track and some spirited driving.

Thanks for any input on the compatibility of the two or personal preferences.
gmjj13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 06:48 AM   #2
gmjj13

Drives: 2015 ZL1
so I guess no one here is using these?
gmjj13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 07:43 AM   #3
Superman09
Account SNAFU

Drives: 13 Tahoe 79 Scout II 15 1LE
I currently have neither, but had a vitesse in the past. No the Vitesse will not replace the auto-blip. The auto-blip does your heel/toe rev match for you. While the vitesse may make it easier to heel/toe you will still have to do the movement. As to whether or not they will work in conjunction with each other I have no idea. I have not looked that far into the installation of the auto blip. Perhaps contacting one or both of the companies would yield a better answer.

Sent from my campfire using smoke signals.
Superman09 is offline   Reply With Quote