Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Flowmaster
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2012, 06:20 PM   #1446
SigEp1097
Release the Kraken
 
SigEp1097's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 ZL1 Convertible, 2003 Audi RS6
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Evansville, IN
Posts: 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet View Post



Please Post Pics and Info...




Just fixed the original post! I hope that the image does not time-out again (added the VIN as well).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigEp1097 View Post
Mine finally came in yesterday! I'm just hoping that the cold weather stays away for a little while longer so I can enjoy driving with the top down.

2G1FZ3DP0D9802318


Last edited by SigEp1097; 10-15-2012 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Added original post to this reply
SigEp1097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:10 PM   #1447
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet




 
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet's Avatar
 
Drives: SS/RS6sp,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7/Z51,Z06
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Woodhaven, Mich
Posts: 40,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by SigEp1097 View Post
Just fixed the original post! I hope that the image does not time-out again (added the VIN as well).
Awesome!!


Hopefully....


You'll have more beautiful weather to come!


__________________
Don't forget, I honor ALL DISCOUNTS THAT APPLY!
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Woodhaven, Mi ..only 20 min from Detroit Metro Airport!
734-479-7117 ...Direct Line

Available Camaro & Corvette Inventory
My Summit White SS///My Pace Car
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:00 AM   #1448
ex-SS-ve
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 574
Becky, picked mine up last thursday. 2013 black zl1 2g1fz1ep2d9801030.

heres a picture of 3 of my 4 children
Attached Images
 
ex-SS-ve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:01 AM   #1449
Dr.Spike
 
Dr.Spike's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1 (IOM)
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Sun Prairie, WI
Posts: 100
Talking New 2013 ZL1 owner / Former 2011 2SS/RS owner

I have been reading this forum for a long time, I have learned a lot and found great vendors through here. It is time for me to break my silence and join. So here is my first post.

I have recently traded in a:
2011 2SS/RS Coupe
Black w/ Orange Rally Stripes
6-Speed Manual w/ Hurst Short Throw Shifter
Power Sunroof
Front License Plate Bracket (Dealer Installed)
Ground Effects Package (Dealer Installed)
GMPP Performance Exhaust (Dealer Installed)
GM (MTX) Subwoofer (Dealer Installed)
Mods:
CAI, Inc. Cold Air Intake, Black Powder Coated
AutoVation Technologies Competition Series Pedals, Black Anodized
GM Strut Tower Brace

for a:
2013 ZL1 Coupe
Build Date: 08/24/2012
VIN: 2G1FZ1EPXD9801583
Inferno Orange Metallic
Exposed Carbon Fiber Hood Insert
Microfiber Suede Interior Package
6-Speed Manual
Power Sunroof
Front License Plate Bracket (Dealer Installed in trunk)
GM (MTX) Subwoofer (Dealer Installed)
Mods:
AutoVation Technologies Competition Series Pedals, Black Anodized

I will try to get some photos posted soon.
Dr.Spike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:41 AM   #1450
Dr.Spike
 
Dr.Spike's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1 (IOM)
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Sun Prairie, WI
Posts: 100
Here are few photos I promised.
Attached Images
    
Dr.Spike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:15 PM   #1451
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet




 
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet's Avatar
 
Drives: SS/RS6sp,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7/Z51,Z06
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Woodhaven, Mich
Posts: 40,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by ex-SS-ve View Post
Becky, picked mine up last thursday. 2013 black zl1 2g1fz1ep2d9801030.

heres a picture of 3 of my 4 children


Beautiful!!!

So where's the 4th Child???
__________________
Don't forget, I honor ALL DISCOUNTS THAT APPLY!
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Woodhaven, Mi ..only 20 min from Detroit Metro Airport!
734-479-7117 ...Direct Line

Available Camaro & Corvette Inventory
My Summit White SS///My Pace Car
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:18 PM   #1452
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet




 
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet's Avatar
 
Drives: SS/RS6sp,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7/Z51,Z06
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Woodhaven, Mich
Posts: 40,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Spike View Post
I have been reading this forum for a long time, I have learned a lot and found great vendors through here. It is time for me to break my silence and join. So here is my first post.

I have recently traded in a:
2011 2SS/RS Coupe
Black w/ Orange Rally Stripes
6-Speed Manual w/ Hurst Short Throw Shifter
Power Sunroof
Front License Plate Bracket (Dealer Installed)
Ground Effects Package (Dealer Installed)
GMPP Performance Exhaust (Dealer Installed)
GM (MTX) Subwoofer (Dealer Installed)
Mods:
CAI, Inc. Cold Air Intake, Black Powder Coated
AutoVation Technologies Competition Series Pedals, Black Anodized
GM Strut Tower Brace

for a:
2013 ZL1 Coupe
Build Date: 08/24/2012
VIN: 2G1FZ1EPXD9801583
Inferno Orange Metallic
Exposed Carbon Fiber Hood Insert
Microfiber Suede Interior Package
6-Speed Manual
Power Sunroof
Front License Plate Bracket (Dealer Installed in trunk)
GM (MTX) Subwoofer (Dealer Installed)
Mods:
AutoVation Technologies Competition Series Pedals, Black Anodized

I will try to get some photos posted soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Spike View Post
Here are few photos I promised.



Gorgeous!!!

Welcome to the Site...
Great People & Info!!


__________________
Don't forget, I honor ALL DISCOUNTS THAT APPLY!
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Woodhaven, Mi ..only 20 min from Detroit Metro Airport!
734-479-7117 ...Direct Line

Available Camaro & Corvette Inventory
My Summit White SS///My Pace Car
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:24 PM   #1453
Dr.Spike
 
Dr.Spike's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1 (IOM)
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Sun Prairie, WI
Posts: 100
Thank you Becky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet View Post


Gorgeous!!!

Welcome to the Site...
Great People & Info!!


Dr.Spike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:28 PM   #1454
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet




 
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet's Avatar
 
Drives: SS/RS6sp,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7/Z51,Z06
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Woodhaven, Mich
Posts: 40,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Spike View Post
Thank you Becky!



__________________
Don't forget, I honor ALL DISCOUNTS THAT APPLY!
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Woodhaven, Mi ..only 20 min from Detroit Metro Airport!
734-479-7117 ...Direct Line

Available Camaro & Corvette Inventory
My Summit White SS///My Pace Car
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:38 PM   #1455
OVERPAR73
2013 CRT ZL1 convertible
 
OVERPAR73's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 ZL1 vert
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Des Moines, IA
Posts: 1,282
Delivery finally

Got mine delivered to my door today, boy it's even better in person now that I have her in my garage! Let the mods begin!!
Attached Images
  
OVERPAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:51 AM   #1456
ex-SS-ve
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 574
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet View Post


Beautiful!!!

So where's the 4th Child???
she was under a car cover with a broken heart, building a 1000 hp 422 for it -72 camaro SS.
ex-SS-ve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:03 AM   #1457
autoguy

 
autoguy's Avatar
 
Drives: 80Z, 94Z, 99 SS,09,10,11 SS Pace Ca
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,515
Victory Red 2012 #1771 was sold and replaced with 2013 #2406 Blue Ray Convertible....

Keeping the 2012 in my garage for my buddy that bought it from me.





Last edited by autoguy; 10-18-2012 at 11:14 PM.
autoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 07:28 PM   #1458
billjw
 
Drives: 2013 ZL1 Black
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 85
How I got my ZL1

OK so this is a long story that I will keep as short as possible. I traded my mini s in on a 45th anniversary edition convertible. I had the top replaced three times in the first year due to bad alignment at the factory the second my dealer sent out to be done at an shop that specializes in soft tops. They butchered the top breaking some pieces and bending others as per the third dealer that GM asked me to take it to. The last top was the retrofit top and that one started to have the wires come through the rubber gaskets. I asked for and was granted a meeting with the district rep from GM. She read my file and asked what I wanted to do. I asked her to buy my car back as I will never be able to be happy with her again. She agreed so I traded it in on a 2013 #397
Attached Images
 
billjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:15 PM   #1459
autoguy

 
autoguy's Avatar
 
Drives: 80Z, 94Z, 99 SS,09,10,11 SS Pace Ca
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,515
A couple new pics since putting a couple coats of Zaino on it.....

autoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:20 PM   #1460
autoguy

 
autoguy's Avatar
 
Drives: 80Z, 94Z, 99 SS,09,10,11 SS Pace Ca
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by billjw View Post
OK so this is a long story that I will keep as short as possible. I traded my mini s in on a 45th anniversary edition convertible. I had the top replaced three times in the first year due to bad alignment at the factory the second my dealer sent out to be done at an shop that specializes in soft tops. They butchered the top breaking some pieces and bending others as per the third dealer that GM asked me to take it to. The last top was the retrofit top and that one started to have the wires come through the rubber gaskets. I asked for and was granted a meeting with the district rep from GM. She read my file and asked what I wanted to do. I asked her to buy my car back as I will never be able to be happy with her again. She agreed so I traded it in on a 2013 #397
Welcome to the club. Nice to hear they gave you the buyback offer without having to go through a bunch of crap. I fought with another manufacturer about 15 years ago about a truck and it took over 6 months and taking it to an arbitration board that decided the truck should be replaced.

Only negative is that someone else s going to end up with your old car because it will probably be fixed and sold at auction.
autoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 11:58 AM   #1461
newy
 
Drives: 05 mc ss
Join Date: May 2009
Location: b-ham , ny
Posts: 119
2G1FL1EP2D9802955 is at 4B00 waitin for a train . IOM every option except stripe . Putting on white RS stripes same as my 2010 cutting out for CF hood . Trunk mat already a dealer , seen it this morning , really nice .
newy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:59 PM   #1462
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet




 
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet's Avatar
 
Drives: SS/RS6sp,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7/Z51,Z06
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Woodhaven, Mich
Posts: 40,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by OVERPAR73 View Post
Got mine delivered to my door today, boy it's even better in person now that I have her in my garage! Let the mods begin!!
Beautiful...!!!
More pics....
Please!

__________________
Don't forget, I honor ALL DISCOUNTS THAT APPLY!
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Woodhaven, Mi ..only 20 min from Detroit Metro Airport!
734-479-7117 ...Direct Line

Available Camaro & Corvette Inventory
My Summit White SS///My Pace Car
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet is online now   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
opppppsss we have twins

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Forget the Z28...get straight to the ZL1 1_2Many Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics 108 09-07-2015 01:33 PM
New Camaro ZL1 Video Feature - Phase Four: Aerodynamic Testing 1BADZL1 Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics 104 11-13-2011 04:24 PM
Announcing: 2013 Camaro ZL1 Convertible (in Ashen Gray) BackinBlackSS/RS Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics 163 10-27-2011 03:29 PM
Great Motortrend Article - GM’s Reuss: Camaro ZL1 “Wait is Worth it,” IOMZL1 Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics 21 10-10-2011 03:32 AM
Little ZL1 GoldenBear Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics 19 09-27-2011 09:38 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.