Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Grabiak Performance Center
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > V6 Bolt-Ons & Tunes

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 12-18-2013, 01:46 PM   #1
JDP Sales

Drives: Chevys at the limit
Arrow Magnaflow Resonated X pipes! | BEST Prices & FREE Shipping | JDP Motorsports

JDP Motorsports has sold hundreds of these universal Magnaflow Resonated x-pipes. We thought it would be nice to create a specific thread listing the part # to make it easier for you to find what you need. The Tru-X style crossover will replace your factory H-pipe which creates cavitation and turbulence above 2000 RPM. The resonated X pipe is especially popular with the V6 crowd to reduce the rasp and drone introduced after adding headers.

Magnaflow Resonated X pipe Part # 11386

Magnaflow's 2.5" Resonated Tru-X crossover is a much cheaper alternative to purchasing a complete cat-back system and it helps control the sound volume, rasp and drone on muffler and cat delete applications. The purpose of an X crossover is to allow for the proper scavenging of exhaust gases and to balance each respective cylinder head, it acts like a vacuum basically. This is where the HP is gained when you switch to a cat-back that utilizes a Tru-X crossover.

These are universal and require welding**

Regular Price $114.61
Use Coupon code: MAG11386 at checkout for an additional discount!

Please feel free to call, PM or email us anytime for with questions. We have hands on experience installing every part we sell, and we have the knowledge to help set you up with the right parts the first time!

Best regards,

Tyler
Click HERE to send me a private message
Sales@jdpmotorsports.com

Click HERE to send a PM | sales@jdpmotorsports.com | www.jdpmotorsports.com | 801.545.4215

Last edited by JDP Sales; 01-21-2016 at 05:28 PM.
JDP Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 05:47 PM   #2
JDP Sales

In stock and ready to ship! Feel free to call, PM or email me with questions or for a great deal!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Click HERE to send a PM | sales@jdpmotorsports.com | www.jdpmotorsports.com | 801.545.4215
Old 03-07-2014, 06:56 PM   #3
Firefighter

Drives: Black '13 2SS/RS/1LE w/NPP/NAV
If you need to tame the volume of your exhaust just a touch and want to deepen the tone plus add some TQ you need one of these. I love mine. Helped me lay down 432HP/422TQ on a Dynojet...
Old 04-07-2014, 06:47 PM   #4
JDP Sales

Thanks for the support!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Old 04-22-2014, 07:22 PM   #5
JDP Sales

In stock and ready to ship!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Old 05-02-2014, 06:50 PM   #6
N.O to Atl

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDP Tyler View Post
I would like to take a second to wish you and your family the very best this holiday season from all of us here at JDP Motorsports! Also, a BIG thanks to all of our friends and supporters who have helped us have a great year. We're looking forward to an even better 2014!

Best wishes everyone!

Tyler
888-308-6007
Price ?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
N.O to Atl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 06:47 PM   #7
JDP Sales

PM Sent! Let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Old 05-06-2014, 10:03 AM   #8
CamaroChris89

Drives: 2011 Black 1LT, RS
Hey quick question would all i need to do is attach this or do i need any other parts? PM me please =D
CamaroChris89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 03:15 PM   #9
JDP Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroChris89
Hey quick question would all i need to do is attach this or do i need any other parts? PM me please =D
It will have to be welded on, but no other parts are needed.

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Old 07-17-2014, 06:49 PM   #10
JDP Sales

In stock and ready to rock!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Old 09-15-2014, 07:01 PM   #11
JDP Sales

TTT! Thanks for the orders!!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Old 10-12-2014, 12:20 PM   #12
Camarolover85

Drives: 2013 Chevrolet Camaro 2LS
Hey Tyler, I was wondering if you could answer my question..I have Dynomax VT axle back mufflers and would like more sound. I see a lot of people deleting the mufflers, resonators and just installing the X-pipe and it sounds much deeper than mine.

1) The X pipe replaces the H-pipe that comes before the resonators, yes?
2) If I left the H-pipe and delete the resonators, what are the pros/cons? My thinking was if it's terrible i can always add the X-pipe later on.

I know the majority of this is speculation. Because most of the people who have done this didn't use aftermarket mufflers so I don't know how much that will change the tone, if at all. Also, how much does the X-pipe quiet the system? If I delete the h-pipe and resonators and throw in the X-pipe am I in the same boat sound wise? I'm not sure what the H pipe and resonators all specifically do so I'm not sure what I can do to gain more noise but not make it raspy as hell.

Any help is appreciated, there is a million threads and it's hard to find exactly what I want.
Camarolover85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 05:22 PM   #13
JDP Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarolover85
Hey Tyler, I was wondering if you could answer my question..I have Dynomax VT axle back mufflers and would like more sound. I see a lot of people deleting the mufflers, resonators and just installing the X-pipe and it sounds much deeper than mine.

1) The X pipe replaces the H-pipe that comes before the resonators, yes?
2) If I left the H-pipe and delete the resonators, what are the pros/cons? My thinking was if it's terrible i can always add the X-pipe later on.

I know the majority of this is speculation. Because most of the people who have done this didn't use aftermarket mufflers so I don't know how much that will change the tone, if at all. Also, how much does the X-pipe quiet the system? If I delete the h-pipe and resonators and throw in the X-pipe am I in the same boat sound wise? I'm not sure what the H pipe and resonators all specifically do so I'm not sure what I can do to gain more noise but not make it raspy as hell.

Any help is appreciated, there is a million threads and it's hard to find exactly what I want.
The only thing you can really do to make it louder would be to remove the resonators or add high flow cats. Replacing the H with the resonated X will only make it quieter. Replacing the H with the Tru-X will change the tone, but not really add any volume.

The resonated X is really a mod for those trying to quiet down and remove rasp and drone after adding headers or high flow cats. It's basically a perforated tru-X with a muffler surrounding it.

Feel free to call, PM or email me anytime with questions.

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Old 10-13-2014, 06:47 PM   #14
Camarolover85

Drives: 2013 Chevrolet Camaro 2LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDP Tyler View Post
The only thing you can really do to make it louder would be to remove the resonators or add high flow cats. Replacing the H with the resonated X will only make it quieter. Replacing the H with the Tru-X will change the tone, but not really add any volume.

The resonated X is really a mod for those trying to quiet down and remove rasp and drone after adding headers or high flow cats. It's basically a perforated tru-X with a muffler surrounding it.

Feel free to call, PM or email me anytime with questions.

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007
The cats are definitely in my future but currently out of my range of spending. i appreciate the reply, that was very informative, thank you! The Tru-x will make it deeper and lower? Or?
Camarolover85 is offline   Reply With Quote