Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Hines Performance (HPE)
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions External and Internal cosmetics modifications.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2013, 06:03 AM   #1
KBsSS
 
KBsSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: West of the Burgh..
Posts: 439
Gill Stripes

Anyone know where I can get a Pair of Inferno Orange gill stripes ????

Most makers have hugger orange or other colors that do not match.

THANK YOU !!!!

KB
__________________
2013 2SS/RS,
KBsSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 06:15 AM   #2
Stecky
 
Stecky's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1SS
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA
Posts: 174
Found some
http://www.sportwing.net/chevrolet-c...phics-kit.aspx
Stecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 08:19 AM   #3
KBsSS
 
KBsSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: West of the Burgh..
Posts: 439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stecky View Post
I found this Sunday but when I went to add item to cart I got this
[IMG]res://ieframe.dll/red_shield_48.png[/IMG] There is a problem with this website's security certificate.







The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.


Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.


We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.
__________________
2013 2SS/RS,
KBsSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 08:42 AM   #4
scoticus.rex
LTC, USA
 
scoticus.rex's Avatar
 
Drives: Hobbes - 2013 Camaro 2SS RS M6
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 393
Worse case scenario, you could buy a nice set of them (maybe the defenderworx set, not sure what they are made of but their other products are pretty sturdy) and send them to Lupe at River City Creations. I bet he could paint them for you. Obviously more expensive than just finding a set pre-painted the right color... but if you can't find them and it is important to you, I think this would work. He just finished a nice engine cover for me.

http://www.camarocustoms.com/main.sc
__________________
_____________________________________
~Rex

Hobbes - 2013 Camaro 2SS RS M6
scoticus.rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 09:21 AM   #5
KBsSS
 
KBsSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: West of the Burgh..
Posts: 439
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoticus.rex View Post
Worse case scenario, you could buy a nice set of them (maybe the defenderworx set, not sure what they are made of but their other products are pretty sturdy) and send them to Lupe at River City Creations. I bet he could paint them for you. Obviously more expensive than just finding a set pre-painted the right color... but if you can't find them and it is important to you, I think this would work. He just finished a nice engine cover for me.

http://www.camarocustoms.com/main.sc
He`s working on Engine cover, strut brace and fuse box cover for me now .

THANKS !!!
__________________
2013 2SS/RS,
KBsSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 01:33 PM   #6
Jasrich
 
Drives: 2012 2LT RS silver ice
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 14
Try bigwormgraphix.com
Jasrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 01:38 PM   #7
KBsSS
 
KBsSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: West of the Burgh..
Posts: 439
After numerous searches and emails FXGraphics can do them for me. Also they can do Mail slot which no one has in Inferno orange. I wanted the Gills to have the point at the top and bottom not the solid color.

Will post pics when I get them.
__________________
2013 2SS/RS,
KBsSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 02:02 PM   #8
SSTG

 
SSTG's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Z51 Corvette
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Ofallon, Mo.
Posts: 5,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBsSS View Post
After numerous searches and emails FXGraphics can do them for me. Also they can do Mail slot which no one has in Inferno orange. I wanted the Gills to have the point at the top and bottom not the solid color.

Will post pics when I get them.
We can do those at Night Shades also.
Lmk if you have any problems with the other place.
__________________
SSTG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 06:34 AM   #9
Stecky
 
Stecky's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1SS
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA
Posts: 174
It looks like you already have gill stripes

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331880
Stecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 08:01 AM   #10
KBsSS
 
KBsSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: West of the Burgh..
Posts: 439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stecky View Post
It looks like you already have gill stripes

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331880
Good Eye

These are hugger orange and are more flurosesent. They do not match the Inferno Orange stripes on car.
I am picky, trying to have everything match....
__________________
2013 2SS/RS,
KBsSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 12:08 PM   #11
Stecky
 
Stecky's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1SS
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA
Posts: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBsSS View Post
Good Eye

These are hugger orange and are more flurosesent. They do not match the Inferno Orange stripes on car.
I am picky, trying to have everything match....
I went through the exact same thing, so I trashe the Infuno Orange and put the Hugger on the hood.
Stecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 04:33 PM   #12
KBsSS
 
KBsSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: West of the Burgh..
Posts: 439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stecky View Post
I went through the exact same thing, so I trashe the Infuno Orange and put the Hugger on the hood.

That what I like a man with a back up plan
__________________
2013 2SS/RS,
KBsSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 10:43 AM   #13
SmokinBills 2SS
 
SmokinBills 2SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS summit white stick shift
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Roseville
Posts: 392
Just go to your local dealer and order a trunk stripe in the factory color desired. And make your own the way you like them to look. You'll have alittle left for the bow ties and wheel inserts
SmokinBills 2SS is online now   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.