Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Rick@Livernois
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions External and Internal cosmetics modifications.

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2012, 11:14 PM   #101
FL1CK
MOVE!

Drives: 2011 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffInDFW View Post
Flick, why don't you take a moment to google accelerated environmental and durability testing. Nowhere did I say "I hope this grill can survive with no care from the owner! After all, I don't wax my car or change the oil!". Really? I said they have done no environmental or durability testing that I am aware of, and that is important. If you will Google "accelerated environmental and durability testing", you will see that they actually do blast the paint with sand, rocks, etc to make sure the paint processes will stand up to the companies standards. The ZR1 had the super expensive UV clear coat on it the first year the ZR1 came out. How did GM know it needed it, and how did GM know what formula was needed? Because they put the panels in a chamber that was able to simulate years and years of UV exposure in only a fraction of the time. The panels faded. So, GM started looking for ways to protect it.

Don't start trying to backtrack. I did not say -ANYTHING- about the owner not having to properly care for a car. Maybe you should re-read my post. The covering for the lights, will they discolor or become foggy after 2 years of UV exposure? GM knows their headlights and tail lights will stay same as new for 5 years, or 8 years, or 15 years. Again, as I wrote I do not know the number of years that GM has set as its requirement, but I know my 1995 Z28 has withstood the elements perfectly. I know cheap ass Autozone driving lights lenses turn yellow after one year.
Here we go again... see the red? I think not, they scratch easily, my headlights have more deep scratches than my paint, as do many others'. Did you read my previous posts before posting this? I'm not trying to debate... I know they do testing. But a lab is never the same as reality. Again, if they tested more in a real environment, we would probably have better clear coat on your Camaros.

As for G5, yes they have tested, with what's available to them in NJ. The changed a lot of things due to winter weather issues of things freezing, but those were in the previous threads that have been deleted.
I understand where you're coming from, but the only point I was trying to make is all the lab testing is not equal to reality.
Old 03-04-2012, 11:49 PM   #102
TastyBake

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT/RS Black
The idea of the past 6+ threads describe how a company releases a product w/ testing. But its comparing apples/oranges and its a bit on a tangent.

Quote:
This is exactly what I have said to them over and over since last September! I keep telling them that NOBODY has complained that the grill is taking too long. Yet, they keep deflecting back to that over and over. I no longer think they are as innocent as I once thought they were. I used to think they were just very unlucky and kept getting excited and giving dates they couldn't meet. No. I don't believe that any longer. Nobody is this unlucky. Nobody sets this many reveal dates and misses them ALL.

Sure they do. Happens with individuals and companies. Procrastination, dreamers, or ignoring other scheduling factors. I don't know why they keep missing dates but I assume its their personal schedules as they mention this in their videos.

Quote:
If you go back to the beginning and write down every promise made, and then their complete lack of action afterward, the truth becomes very clear. Others are welcome to, but I personally would never do business with these guys. I don't take kindly to being lied to and filled full of crap. To be VERY clear, I was waiting to see one of these installed on a real Camaro (because I'm SMART), and would then order one. I took up for these guys for a long time, but enough is enough.

I don't think they're lying. I imagine they had intentions on meeting their dates.

I won't think of purchasing it until I see it functioning on the car. I'm ok with waiting several months. Heck, they can release next year if that's what it takes.

Its none of my business but I'm curious to see how many hrs. a week they put into the project. This would explain a lot. Perhaps they need a project manager.
Old 03-04-2012, 11:52 PM   #103
FL1CK
MOVE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TastyBake View Post
The idea of the past 6+ threads describe how a company releases a product w/ testing. But its comparing apples/oranges and its a bit on a tangent..

Totally agree...
Old 03-05-2012, 12:04 AM   #104
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
is this crap still going? Whoever didnt pull their cash out yet are crazy. might as well take your money back and buy when it comes out. Uneccessary risk. Theyll sell you this and change their company name in years and youll lose your warranty
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
Old 03-05-2012, 12:48 AM   #105
JeffInDFW
Camaro owner for 29 years

Drives: 96 Viper GTS/09 Sky Redline/95 Z28
So, the real world is better testing than in a lab. That is what you are saying. So....If GM wanted to know how the Volts battery would hold up for 10 years, what should they do? Just send them out and hope for the best? Or, so they do THIS:

http://www.bksv.com/newsevents/waves...y_testing.aspx
Tony Cullen explains his team’s tasks, “The main purpose of the vibration lab is to test the battery’s durability by simulating its lifecycle. The targeted lifetime of the battery is ten years. In addition to vibration, various other tests such as thermal and mechanical fatigue are carried out. The random vibration test lasts for 48 hours, that is, 48 hours of random vibration input and shock pulses. The data to power the shaker is acquired from a Volt on the GM proving ground. They test the battery in the x, y and z axes – one at a time – and each axis test takes 16 hours.”

Vibration testing also takes place in a climatic chamber where temperature and humidity are strictly and closely controlled. The environment in the climatic chamber can range from – 30°C to +78°C, and each 16-hour axis test is carried out under controlled temperature and humidity conditions.
********************* END QUOTE

So, GM is able to test the Volts battery pack simulating 10 years worth of "lifecycle" in only a fraction of the time. Humidity, temperature, vibrations, shock are all tested to see how it affects the battery. Just sending it out into "the real world" as you suggest? Do you expect GM to just run it around for 10 years?

To be blunt, here is what I am saying. G5 Concepts should contract a company to test their grill for them. I found a TON of companies that do this just by using Google. They will put it in a chamber and subject it to UV light that can simulate 5 years in just a matter of days. This will let them know if the finish will last. This will let them know if the clear plastic covers over the lights will yellow and look like crap. I watched a TV show where Subaru contracted a company to freeze and thaw and freeze and thaw their cars so they could see how they would hold up in colder climates. If G5 is charging people this kind of money for a grill replacement, the customer needs to know if it will look like crap in one year. The customer needs to know if the headlight retraction door will fail after the second freeze. They don't even have a grill put together yet, they changed the design AGAIN just last week. How much durability testing has REALLY been done?
Old 03-05-2012, 01:10 AM   #106
FL1CK
MOVE!

Old 03-05-2012, 01:28 AM   #107
JeffInDFW

Well, durability testing aside.....They had posted repeatedly AGAIN about how they were going to have ANOTHER pro video shoot last Thursday and Friday and ONCE AGAIN it didn't happen just like January 22nd. People are asking questions on Facebook and G5 is STILL deflecting all reality and talking AROUND the questions and trying to make out like the people asking the questions are the bad guy. Holy Mother, this whole thing blows my mind. Check this out.....

Brian Kenyon

Yet again...another "date promised" and another day of nothing... What happened to that,
"We have a full pro shoot setup for the ******* on Thursday afternoon into the evening & Friday afternoon into evening in order to get daylight,dusk, & night time shots of the ******* next to the NYC & Philly Skylines respectively."
When will you learn to not say anything until you have the finished product ready to go?

Like · · 13 hours ago ·

Ryan Radtke likes this..

Eric Mccubbin What? The drill powered grill part cell phone video wasn't enough for you? Jeez it was just the second pro shoot they failed to produce on. Its not like they took your money, promised a photo shoot, promised a finished product at a car show, promised another photoshoot, and promised to have the product shipped by the end of Feb. Really folks what more does it take for people to see this is not happening anytime soon if ever. Bruce below will have his ZL1 long before this concept is near completed form let alone ready to be delivered.
9 hours ago · Like.

********** - 5th Gen Camaro Mods Time: Ahh everyone has jokes. Its fine, like we said in the last video where we again had shown the critics are wrong and we do indeed have retraction ability, all subassembly's are fully functional. Our release of the finished product is at our discretion when we feel all is up to our perfectionist standard. Those that want to try & create drama over using the drill in the video are welcome to continue. Its easier to pull the trigger than wire it up. But if you feel we have come this far and can't figure out how to turn an axle with a dedicated motor, hey post some more. While we wait for the V2 shipment we have demonstrated proof of concepts on every front. So continue to split hairs. We will continue to revise if we see an opportunity before our shipment arrives. Armchair quarterbacks: Game on.
5 hours ago · Like.

Brian Kenyon Nononono now you're going back and blaming the shipment again?!?! You stated that you had a pro shoot (again) all set for last Thursday. How would you expect to have a photo shoot if you don't have the parts?!?! Stop lying...that is ALL we have been saying from day 1!!!
5 hours ago · Like.

********** - 5th Gen Camaro Mods Sorry to disappoint you Brian, but there's no lie. No matter how badly you wish to imply there is one. If our final product has undergone a last minute revision and we canned the distribution of our recently installed version, its our call. Again, we are transparent to a point, but including all in every single internal decision when we are not opposed to last minute improvements within our delivery window is our call and we wont have the tail wag the dog. When those posting the criticisms have skin in the game we will obviously take a critical eye. As our supporters and clients outnumber the minority looking to fault us on a few technicalities of missed schedules we feel we are doing right by all in the long run. We understand the frustration, but in the end the criticism is nothing more than commentary that wont mean much when the product is in the end users hands this month.
3 hours ago · Like.

Brian Kenyon ‎...the same things have been said for over 6 months now...including your last line.
3 hours ago · Like.

********** - 5th Gen Camaro Mods Brian say what ya want, but we posted the final link in the opposition puzzle last week with a demonstration of powered retraction. But if ya wanna post we are not posting progress and we have nothing but excuses for 6 months, feel free. No one else is putting the time, effort & money into this. Including you. So have at it. You aren't included on privledged information so go ahead an continue calling this game from the nosebleed section. Really we know what we got here and any the attempt to blow up our spot is and will continue to be your prerogative......
3 hours ago · Like
Old 03-05-2012, 03:05 AM   #108
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS ABM Camaro A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
is this crap still going? Whoever didnt pull their cash out yet are crazy. might as well take your money back and buy when it comes out. Uneccessary risk. Theyll sell you this and change their company name in years and youll lose your warranty
Renderings on Facebook show they've already changed the name of the grille to the HHL Grille. They've also posted they're gonna change their company name since they're gonna include parts for other cars not just Camaros.
Old 03-05-2012, 04:12 AM   #109
RocketCutlass
Property USMC

Drives: 95 Caprice 9C1
LOL at this whole damned thing since the middle of last year when it all started. I'm honestly starting to wonder if it is a marketing scheme to keep attention on them from new people who aren't aware of what's been going on with them. Every time they say they got something and you will see it on a certain date what do you do if your new to the product? You go look! What do you do if you aren't new to the product but still have your hopes up? You go look! What if you have been following this thing since day one and know about their history of missing dates yet see another new date anouncement. You go look to see if they missed another date! I have finally gotten to a point that I only look if I happen to see the thread in the new posts area. But I still look. I'm pretty sure my opinion of this guy and his grille is probably one of the worse ones on here too, but he still has me looking for his missed updates and reveals once in a while. Looking at the grille from what few images and video's he's posted, my guess is it's going to be a piece of junk. The mesh looks cheap, the trim looks super cheap, window motors for the doors, and his purchasing of parts overseas baffles me. He can't get light modules in the states? I'm still trying to figure out where the price of this thing comes from.
Old 03-10-2012, 10:40 PM   #110
JeffInDFW

I posted THIS on their Facebook wall on March 6th:

"Now they are saying "significant updates later this week!", and of course that won't happen (and there will be NO explanation, just the same worn out PR lines)."

The week is now over, and guess what......

Somebody should look into the legality of how long after you pay for something are you allowed to file for a refund. TRUE STORY: In 1989, I lost over $5,000 when I paid cash for furniture to a store in Philadelphia that was headquartered in New Jersey. How? They told me I had to pay in full before they could order it. Then, the delivery kept being pushed back and back....I asked for a refund, and was told it would have to be processed.....They strung me along for 8 months with promises, then stopped calling me back. When I went down there, they called the cops on me. I called the state Attorney General, and that was when I learned that AT THAT TIME, you had 8 months to file a complaint against a business for undelivered goods in that state (either Pennsylvania or New Jersey, can't remember). This particular business did this on an ongoing basis, and the AG knew them well but couldn't do anything. The Attorney General for New Jersey had me fill out a bunch of paperwork and I kept a copy for a LONG time, but I was SOL. I had waited too long. Lesson learned. Someone needs to look into this and see if these kinds of things are still in effect today. I have NO idea. But, I also don't have money on the line. If these guys can string this out for just another 3 months, it will have been *1 YEAR*.

Now, before the G5 Fanboys jump on me, NO. I am NOT saying that G5 is now selling furniture and ripping people off. What I AM saying is that people should protect themselves and consider checking just to make sure.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:21 PM   #111
Saint Alban

Drives: '10 Black V6 2LT RS
Send a message via AIM to Saint Alban
Quote:
I posted THIS on their Facebook wall on March 6th:

"Now they are saying "significant updates later this week!", and of course that won't happen (and there will be NO explanation, just the same worn out PR lines)."

The week is now over, and guess what......

Somebody should look into the legality of how long after you pay for something are you allowed to file for a refund. TRUE STORY: In 1989, I lost over $5,000 when I paid cash for furniture to a store in Philadelphia that was headquartered in New Jersey. How? They told me I had to pay in full before they could order it. Then, the delivery kept being pushed back and back....I asked for a refund, and was told it would have to be processed.....They strung me along for 8 months with promises, then stopped calling me back. When I went down there, they called the cops on me. I called the state Attorney General, and that was when I learned that AT THAT TIME, you had 8 months to file a complaint against a business for undelivered goods in that state (either Pennsylvania or New Jersey, can't remember). This particular business did this on an ongoing basis, and the AG knew them well but couldn't do anything. The Attorney General for New Jersey had me fill out a bunch of paperwork and I kept a copy for a LONG time, but I was SOL. I had waited too long. Lesson learned. Someone needs to look into this and see if these kinds of things are still in effect today. I have NO idea. But, I also don't have money on the line. If these guys can string this out for just another 3 months, it will have been *1 YEAR*.

Now, before the G5 Fanboys jump on me, NO. I am NOT saying that G5 is now selling furniture and ripping people off. What I AM saying is that people should protect themselves and consider checking just to make sure.
If what you are saying is still true and your timeline is correct then they'd only have to hold out for one more month. Then, it'll be 8 months and they don't have to issue anymore refunds and keep whatever they've accumulated. I'm not saying that is what they're doing, just following what you're saying.
Old 03-11-2012, 12:59 AM   #112
Unfkwthabl

Drives: 2011 V6 Synergy Green Camaro
I work at a bank and when a person uses their credit or debit card there is a limit of 60 days to file a claim for a fraudulent purchase.. After this time frame the credit card company can deny the claim to refund the money due to the customer not acting in a timely manner.. Most people are way over the 60 day threshold. I'm not claiming that G5 is being fraudulent with their grill. I just think people should be aware there are time constraints before you can lose out on that money.
Old 03-11-2012, 01:18 AM   #113
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Honestly. If you still have money invested in this. And you can't get a refund if you want....well tough luck.
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
Old 03-11-2012, 10:40 AM   #114
01pewterz28
Camaro Junkie

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS,Born 9/14/09 @ 11:50:57
If anyone has money tied up in a deposit I sure as hell hope you have come to your senses and asked Auto Agenda for a refund I mean really if everyone pull out these things if ever produced G5 or what ever they are called would either offer heavy discounts to those who put deposited or they would cancel the project all together.

All I can say is request your $$$$ back now before it's to late.
Old 03-11-2012, 04:37 PM   #115
JeffInDFW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Alban View Post
If what you are saying is still true and your timeline is correct then they'd only have to hold out for one more month. Then, it'll be 8 months and they don't have to issue anymore refunds and keep whatever they've accumulated. I'm not saying that is what they're doing, just following what you're saying.
Yes, and again I am like you... Neither of us are saying that we know G5 is doing this on purpose. BUT, I also have no way to know if they -are-. Again, to stress, what happened to me was in 1989. Laws change. But as the other poster pointed out, credit card companies require you to file the written paperwork to dispute a charge (or demand a refund) within a certain time frame or you lose your right to do so. SO....we are WAY past the point where anyone could get their money back thru their credit card company. Nobody has checked on the current laws in the states involved (the state of the seller which is G5 and the state the buyer resides in) so we don't know there. So far, G5 and AutoAgenda have both issued instant refunds to EVERYONE who has asked. I want to always be fair here. NOBODY HAS ASKED FOR A REFUND AND HAD A PROBLEM. Refunds have been for the full amount, and given VERY quickly. But, I would still want to know where I stood legally just in case things get ugly quickly. *IF* I dug into it and found out that one year was the mark where I no longer had any legal right against them, I would ask for a refund before I hit that mark just to protect myself. If the thing ever gets built and shipped, hell, I'd gladly eat the extra $300 in higher cost just to know I protected myself from a total loss.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:13 AM   #116
JeffInDFW

Well.....They did post an update Sunday night on their Facebook page. Only one day late, so I will give them credit for doing what they said this time. As for the update, you guys can check....
Old 03-12-2012, 08:00 AM   #117
01pewterz28
Camaro Junkie

LOL a CAD mock up of the non existing working grille
Old 03-12-2012, 12:44 PM   #118
JeffInDFW

Yeah, and not much of a CAD mockup either. This is not a 3D CAD mockup of the Space Shuttle. It is a lopsided rectangle, nothing more. The latest is....now they are asking everyone if the stripe in the middle should be silver or black or some other color. I wonder if this will become the NEXT big delay excuse as they "work on a way to make this center stripe any color people want!".
Old 03-12-2012, 12:57 PM   #119
zkdreads

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS V6
heres the latest update. the bold is my comment lol

Skylar Ray Young This still isn't done?
13 hours ago · Like · 1

********** - 5th Gen Camaro Mods this is a phased project now in the final delivery phase this month Skylar.
13 hours ago · Like

Skylar Ray Young Oh, sick.
Did you guys ever put up a prototype video?
13 hours ago · Like

********** - 5th Gen Camaro Mods yes, partially, we provided a video of the actual grille illuminating with the LED modules we spec'ed, we've shown the powered assemblies working. We will be combining all these this upcoming week for a new video now that we have eliminated any room for improvement.
13 hours ago · Like

Bruce DeDivitis I am always taken aback when a ********** update comes on my home page ticker. I rush here to see if the grill is shipping or if there is a 100% final product demo video. And I get here every time to find this is further and further behind where I thought I previously understood. Weren't these supposed to ship last notice by end of Ferbruary? Wasn't there like 500 professional videos shot that were too big to upload, etc, etc, etc? now the "final prototype is speced and blueprinted". Last I asked if this was still only a concept and was told no. Not a single production version of this exists yet, so this is in fact still a concept.
11 hours ago · Like · 3

Bruce DeDivitis Please don't bother me with any more updates. I will wait til I actually see a few on the street, than buy one for my G8 Camaro.
11 hours ago · Like · 1

********** - 5th Gen Camaro Mods Bruce, this is beyond concept. We have altered a few thing while waiting for the V2 DRL shipment. We have demonstrated all systems are functioning. We just wanted to insure we released the best possible product and while we had the window of opportunity we decided to act on it. Theres no change in the concept. This was just a set of small revisions on the construction and assembly .
11 hours ago · Like

Scott Trgt Boombotz Hart I would love to see NO chrome on the grill at all. I think having it all blacked out is the way to go with my car. Most people are doing this to there cars in the north east. Then when the lights are on it will be more pronounced. If it can't be done there I will have to find a way to get it done here in connecticut.
11 hours ago · Like · 1

Scott Trgt Boombotz Hart keep up the good work and don't let anyone rush you through this. I won't settle for anything less than perfect as I'm sure other people feel the same way.
11 hours ago · Like · 1

Andrew Brewer NO CHROME. Please . Synergy and black would be the best option. IMHO. Haha
10 hours ago · Like

Corthney Daniel A.K.A C-LO So the update is a computer screen shot. Lol
7 hours ago · Like · 1

Eric Mccubbin That is awesome....do you sense the sarcasm. This is a joke right? One big, early April fools joke?
5 hours ago · Like · 1

Anthony Lauri My answer would be, What color is the SS going to be in the center of the grill? Being my car is Aqua Blue, I think that the black would look better for me.
5 hours ago · Like

Chad Johnson I am okay with center line being silver or black but the center line should be the only thing that is silver. The doors should look like they are solid pieces with the grill when closed.
4 hours ago · Like

Chris Skelton Silver was the concept and original idea of this grille. I want silver. Personally I think this is more of a personal preference. Like what do you want in the center of the grille for your emblem? Because I want the Autobot symbol. But others may want a Chevy emblem, SS, RS, Decepticon, or nothing at all in the center of their grille. If this is something G5 is deciding to do is give more of a personal preference. Like build out a black grille for "Jack" and silver grille for "Jill". I bought into this project figuring it was gonna look just like the prototype. You guys at G5 have kept it that way. Sorry but no black grille for me.
2 hours ago · Like

1 Good Shop I purchased the grille with silver like the concept depicted, the same as everyone else. I want the silver strip in the center to remain silver. If your going to do anything else you need to make it an option. But don't let this color option slow down distribution.
2 hours ago · Like
Old 03-16-2012, 01:29 AM   #120
jdenotter

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS,M6,Black w/CGM Stripes
Smh.....********** are a bunch of freaking idiots...enough said.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

3" RDP Motorsports aggressive cat-back exhaust w/ x-pipe, Vararam CAI, Hurst's short throw shifter, Gary's Customs painted bowties, Ofer's HID DRL/Fog Light wiring harness, Kelvin 8K HID DRL bulbs, ZL1 grille. Johnson's window tint film, LSR lowering springs, Metra dash kit with Pioneer In-Dash DVD head unit.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:41 PM   #121
VADR_H8R

Drives: 2011 camaro 1ss synergy green
another week goes by and well..... you get the picture :(
Old 03-18-2012, 08:18 PM   #122
JeffInDFW

Mohammed El-Edelby

Guys its been Silent here for three days NO UPDATES on the V2 Chips

Like · · Friday at 3:16am via BlackBerry Smartphones App · .

Jeff Tyler You may have missed it, but they uploaded a screen shot of a CAD drawing a week ago. It showed two rectangles, and has been sent to their machine shop. They also uploaded a video "showing full powered movement", which is still available for viewing. They used a battery powered drill to move the door, but that was only for ease of display. They do know how to wire up a windshield wiper motor to power the doors so don't worry about that. The lights were shown in an earlier video also, but are being replaced with the V2 lights. So, as you can see, all of the components of the ******* grill have been displayed. This was to quiet all the haters. The V2 lights were held up for the Chinese New Year. I guess Chinese people celebrate New Years for a VERY long time. But, if the Chinese think they can cast doubt on the ******* grill by taking 4 months to send some LED lights, they can think that all they want. All components of the ******* have been shown working and the Chinese can just join the haters and be hatin'.
Friday at 5:03pm · Like.

Eric Mccubbin haters be hatin....lol
Old 03-18-2012, 08:20 PM   #123
JeffInDFW

Jeff Tyler

One Week ago: "As we go into the coming week we will show off the original ******* which these plans were blueprinted from."

Like · · 10 hours ago

********** - 5th Gen Camaro Mods Jeff we will display what we have soon enough. Our process will result in display of our product when we see fit t do so. We have plenty here to show our progress and a tangible product. Constantly trying to get a rise by posting on the wall here with a clear agenda to incite problems and offer only sarcasm will not be tolerated much longer and result in a ban.
9 hours ago · Like.

Tim Emberton It's due to the fact that you keep making promises that you don't keep. You have obviously lied about the progress of the grille. You claimed you had a major photo shoot of a working grille, but couldn't reach the photographer when you were going to post pics. How long ago was that? There are no pics. You are not honest and I feel for those who have given their money away.
8 hours ago · Like.

********** - 5th Gen Camaro Mods Tim, sometimes what we have been quoted for scheduled turn times has not been met and this leads to a domino situation. We understand there is a major demand for our product. We will meet that demand ASAP.
7 hours ago · Like.

www.AutoAgenda.com Jeff simply posted one of your quotes. He shares the general frustration of many seeking updates.
5 hours ago · Like.

********** - 5th Gen Camaro Mods As seen by our content here we have worked toward a final result. The fruits of that labor will be available very shortly. Trying to incite problems over missed schedules brings nothing to the table. This post was indeed a quote, but many other posts were sarcastic in nature. We have a significant benefit to release from a profitability perspective considering the demand. It is obvious we are pushing hard here to insure a reliable and quality product be delivered ASAP.
4 hours ago · Like.

Jeff Tyler You know what "my agenda" is? My agenda is simply to point out each time you don't do what you say you will. THATS ALL. Not once have I complained that you are taking too long. Not once have I said your product is overpriced. Not once have I said your product is bad. Those actions would be considered being a "trouble maker". The ONLY thing I have done is each time you say you will do something, and you DON'T do it, I point it out. Thats all. When Mohammed asked for an update, all I did was requote what G5 ALWAYS says. I added the part about the Chinese being haters because I thought it was harmless and funny, so my bad there. But, come on guys.....I am NOT some "internet tough guy" troll. I'm 45, married with a daughter. What I don't understand is why you guys just REFUSE to listen to what all "the haters" are saying. NOBODY is griping about you taking too long. NOBODY. What I and ALL THE OTHER "HATERS" are complaining about is.....You keep saying, "We will do something by a certain date" and *IT NEVER HAPPENS*. Then, you NEVER own up to it. You just move on like nothing ever happened, while everyone is still sitting out here wondering, "What ever happened to the photo shoot pictures?", etc. If this happened once, twice, three or five times it wouldn't be a big deal. But honestly guys, I can't imagine how many we are up to now. "We will reveal things when WE want to". OK, I understand. But WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING YOU WILL BE SHOWING SOMETHING BY A CERTAIN DATE AND YOU *NEVER* DO? Then, when someone asks, "What happened", you always jump on them saying you will show it when you are ready and call them a hater.
2 minutes ago · Like
Old 03-19-2012, 11:15 AM   #124
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS ABM Camaro A6
Spot on Jeff. If that doesn't explain it to them, maybe they need to retake reading comprehension.
Old 03-19-2012, 03:11 PM   #125
01pewterz28
Camaro Junkie

YAWN

Closed Thread