Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
sjm autoprod
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2009, 10:42 PM   #18
Gameover
 
Gameover's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS ABM Camaro
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 503
Orange interior sucks!
Gameover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 11:23 PM   #19
levi1922

 
levi1922's Avatar
 
Drives: 2LT RS CGM
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,379
i like how completed it looks with the painted engine cover. it looks a lot better than just the silver, unless your car is silver
__________________
levi1922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 12:03 AM   #20
Andro
NOICE!!! ™
 
Andro's Avatar
 
Drives: Force Fed 427
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: GOT BOOST?
Posts: 5,214
Nice
__________________
Andro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 01:32 AM   #21
Supermans
Camaro & Stang Enthusiast
 
Supermans's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Mustang 5.0 in Kona Blue
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Miami
Posts: 4,752
Are those polished rims?
__________________
Bought my Camaro from Eric Hall(817) 421-7266
Supermans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 02:11 AM   #22
JC Turbo
 
JC Turbo's Avatar
 
Drives: 06 GTO
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: harleysville, PA
Posts: 49
looks so nice
JC Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 02:19 AM   #23
fad1

 
fad1's Avatar
 
Drives: Future 5th gen Camaro
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Los Angeles California
Posts: 1,108
Hey those pics are awesome.
__________________
Plan: Buy a Summit White Camaro right after College.
fad1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 02:26 AM   #24
Bornin69
 
Bornin69's Avatar
 
Drives: 1969 Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 122
I'll be glad when I see mufflers under the back of the car that arent made from trash cans.
Bornin69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 07:51 AM   #25
catmaster1
 
catmaster1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Fargo, ND
Posts: 370
Jealous i am.
catmaster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 09:28 AM   #26
GTAwheelman
 
Drives: 1985 Camaro Sport Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: IL
Posts: 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornin69 View Post
I'll be glad when I see mufflers under the back of the car that arent made from trash cans.


i know they look so massive and restricting...and quiet. i wonder what the GMPP cat back mufflers look/sound like?
GTAwheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 09:32 AM   #27
CFPC_2010
VIN #3026 IOM/IO
 
CFPC_2010's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 IOM Camaro
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Oviedo,FL
Posts: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermans View Post
Are those polished rims?
Yep those are the 20" polished rims.
__________________
CFPC_2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 09:39 AM   #28
CFPC_2010
VIN #3026 IOM/IO
 
CFPC_2010's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 IOM Camaro
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Oviedo,FL
Posts: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAwheelman View Post
i know they look so massive and restricting...and quiet. i wonder what the GMPP cat back mufflers look/sound like?
I don't know about the quiet part...Its no Flowmaster but under acceleration the Camaro sounds like a beast; it was enough to make an Evo run home last night! I was going to get the cat back system but after the test drive I decided there wasn't any need to spend the extra $$$.
__________________
CFPC_2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:20 AM   #29
Tanner
 
Tanner's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 370
Why oh why did I have to see these pictures of your beautiful Camaro? I really like the IO leather interior as well. I may have to switch to IOM now.
__________________
2SS/RS Victory Red / painted White Rally Stripes - 6 Speed Automatic with Tap Shifter

Sands - Surprise
Tanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 07:12 PM   #30
RT21
Sage of Thread Killing
 
RT21's Avatar
 
Drives: IBM Tumbler
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Melbourne Beach, FL
Posts: 2,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCF w00t View Post
Black. They're flat. But looked reeallllly good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFlaZ View Post
Will you be around town tomorrow? I want to come see the car, im right next to UCF. PM if you have the time.
Yeah! What's up Florida peeps? I thought UFC Camaro dudes were tight. How did you find out about it Woot?
__________________

"It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln
Quote:
Silver Streak: This car is screaming Camaro all the way through. If you are still complaining about the Camaro, you need to re-evaluate!
Edmunds: "You want to kick ass, or fondle the door panels, sissy?" LOL!!!
Blur: You need to develop your own level of badassery before handling a car with so much badass content.
pinkcamaro10: "gained the faith back" Thanks guys! "Patiently" waiting thanks to all the pink milk people!
http://camaro5rt.mybrute.com
RT21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 10:10 PM   #31
01pewterz28
Camaro Junkie
 
01pewterz28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT/RS,Born 9/14/09 @ 11:50:57
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Ocoee, FL
Posts: 8,127
Just wait until I get to photograph her with my camera this week look out you will need sunscreen
__________________
2010 2LT/RS, 2001 Z/28, 2014 Impala 2LT
01pewterz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:26 PM   #32
SoFlaZ

 
SoFlaZ's Avatar
 
Drives: Nothing special :-(
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: FL
Posts: 940
Quote:
Originally Posted by RT21 View Post
Yeah! What's up Florida peeps? I thought UFC Camaro dudes were tight. How did you find out about it Woot?
It's U C F !! It's ok, i get your point but i dont think I have met you yet unless you came to int'l drive to see thor. I'm sure soon enough we will all meet but i'll have to show up in my cavalier:(

I went to courtesy by the airport today, was at millenia earlier and it was on my way back, and they had a black v6 there. 1LT non RS with polished 19" wheels(2LT wheels) I was confused at first glance when there wasn't a gauge pod or leather then read the sticker. It also had the BA sound and USB connectivity, i didn't know you could get that on cars other than a 2SS/LT or 1SS option... It had a $5K "market adjustment" to it!! $32K total, I almost freaked.
SoFlaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:30 AM   #33
RT21
Sage of Thread Killing
 
RT21's Avatar
 
Drives: IBM Tumbler
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Melbourne Beach, FL
Posts: 2,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFlaZ View Post
It's U C F !! It's ok, i get your point but i dont think I have met you yet unless you came to int'l drive to see thor. I'm sure soon enough we will all meet but i'll have to show up in my cavalier:(

I went to courtesy by the airport today, was at millenia earlier and it was on my way back, and they had a black v6 there. 1LT non RS with polished 19" wheels(2LT wheels) I was confused at first glance when there wasn't a gauge pod or leather then read the sticker. It also had the BA sound and USB connectivity, i didn't know you could get that on cars other than a 2SS/LT or 1SS option... It had a $5K "market adjustment" to it!! $32K total, I almost freaked.
^ Sorry about that. Dislexic ... I know you guys don't do Ultimate Fighting, well not Woot anyway. Yeah, I haven't met you yet, but was really addressing Woot for not announcing the Camaro would be there.

I am freaking out. 32k for a 1LT? That's wrong. Did you take pictures?
__________________

"It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln
Quote:
Silver Streak: This car is screaming Camaro all the way through. If you are still complaining about the Camaro, you need to re-evaluate!
Edmunds: "You want to kick ass, or fondle the door panels, sissy?" LOL!!!
Blur: You need to develop your own level of badassery before handling a car with so much badass content.
pinkcamaro10: "gained the faith back" Thanks guys! "Patiently" waiting thanks to all the pink milk people!
http://camaro5rt.mybrute.com
RT21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:44 AM   #34
djinva
Bow Tie Fan
 
djinva's Avatar
 
Drives: 68 Camaro RS
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Dublin VA
Posts: 285
The orange is awesome! I love the interior.
__________________
07 Avalache Z-71
06 Colbalt SS/SC (Oldest son's ride)
03 S-10 Z-R2 (Youngest son's ride)
68 Camaro RS Ragtop
71 C-10
94 Roadmaster Wagon LT-1
04 Hertiage Softtail Classic
djinva is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Songs About Camaros (for your driving pleasure) Emjay 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 74 12-18-2014 01:42 AM
GM memo to dealers Moose 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 41 02-04-2010 08:33 PM
Fesler-Moss Camaro Announced swchopper 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 72 05-07-2009 10:40 AM
Ambient lighting (ABL) - the FINAL update = LIMITED TO DOOR PANELS CamaroScotty 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 338 04-15-2009 06:33 PM
UPCOMING CAMARO IMPORTANT DATES CamaroScotty 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 125 01-11-2009 01:31 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.