Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences Share review & feedback on vendors and sellers

Old 02-04-2012, 12:36 AM   #26
1967RS427

Drives: 1967 Camaro RS 427
I have to throw a plug in for Rodger's Chevy also. I purchased a 2007 Trailblazer SS from Les Stanford Chevy back in Feb '07. I had to take in for service for some minor issues not long after I got it. They could never seem to repair anything on it. The final straw came after several visits they scratched the driver's door and touched it up with the wrong color paint My dad picked it up for me while I was working; when I got home I was so angry.........I called them and they said it was already there and they were "helping" me by touching it up. Rather than go to jail for murder I decided to take it to Rodger's. I had worked for 10 years in GM's Tech Assist group and had visited Rodger's during that time to look at some vehicles for the SM. Not only did they finally fix ALL the issues once and for all but they were very meticulous with it. I seen the SM and he remembered me coming out. My wife and I went and test drove a new Camaro last October and met Becky. I have 2 old Camaro's plus a couple of other brand X musclecars and Becky told us about her 2 Camaros. Bottom line? Rodger's is simply the BEST Chevy dealer here in the Detroit area, period. I am planning to finally take the plunge and buy a 2SS Camaro in the Spring and here is where I am planning to go. Becky and Jerry, if you guys see this props to you both for the excellent job you do.
1967RS427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:35 AM   #27
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Maureen saved my build today. Thank you Maureen and Rodgers Chevrolet!!
Old 02-15-2012, 10:21 AM   #28
thespymaster

Drives: C7 / ZL1 / SS / trucsk
Since becoming a Camaro5 member and introduced to Becky Doyle and the Rodgers Chevrolet Team by Chris (GTAHVIT) I have been a die hard customer of Rodgers Chevrolet.

I have purchased 2 trucks locally with the help of Becky D (not making a cent on the transactions) and recently purchased my 3500 HD & ZL1 from her

Best price and customer sastisfaction I have ever had with a dealer period. Glad to call the Rodgers Chevrolet Team "family"
2011 Chevy Silverado 3500HD
2012 GMC Sierra 3500HD
thespymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 09:53 AM   #29
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
And today Maureen completes my build!!

Tags
becky, chevrolet, rodgers, settlemire