Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
MPD1
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Gaming Lounge For all the gamers out there - consoles, PC, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2012, 06:28 PM   #1
TOMS1SS


 
Drives: NA
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NA
Posts: 12,172
Pokemon Moive Trailer

TOMS1SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 06:36 PM   #2
Sarah

 
Sarah's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro LLT ABM
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Cedar Park, Texas
Posts: 777
I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST,
THAT NO ONE EVER WAS.
TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL TEST,
TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUSE!...
__________________
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 06:42 PM   #3
kenkartasasmita
COTW [4/23/12]
 
kenkartasasmita's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro Of The Week.
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 2,123
OMG!!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfall View Post

C.A.M.A.R.O- Constantly Adding Modifications Addiction Relentless Obsession

2010 Camaro V6 1LT | Kooks Catback Exhaust + MBRP exhaust tips | TF3 Stripes | GM Transformers Emblem and Door Sill | Stillen splitter | GMX rear diffuser | K&N CAI | Pulstar iridium spark plugs. | Gm High Wing Spoiler | BBK LT Headers | BMR 4 Point Strut Bar | BMR 1" Lowering Springs | ZL1 Side Skirt | Black Ice-olator | Trifecta Tune |

My Build Thread
kenkartasasmita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 06:44 PM   #4
LIM3
it's mind bottling..
 
LIM3's Avatar
 
Drives: I drive the green one
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: I live where you vacation. Miami FL
Posts: 5,185
Is this for real ? It was a different language
__________________
LIM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 07:15 PM   #5
Gigachip
Yea...
 
Gigachip's Avatar
 
Drives: Depends on game
Join Date: May 2010
Location: My Computer
Posts: 10,509
Send a message via AIM to Gigachip
No!
__________________
Gigachip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 07:16 PM   #6
Gigachip
Yea...
 
Gigachip's Avatar
 
Drives: Depends on game
Join Date: May 2010
Location: My Computer
Posts: 10,509
Send a message via AIM to Gigachip
Got my hopes up for nothing :(
__________________
Gigachip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 08:27 PM   #7
Sarah

 
Sarah's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro LLT ABM
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Cedar Park, Texas
Posts: 777
i was hoping someone would continue my song, but whatever thats fine :(
__________________
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 08:36 PM   #8
LIM3
it's mind bottling..
 
LIM3's Avatar
 
Drives: I drive the green one
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: I live where you vacation. Miami FL
Posts: 5,185
I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Each Pokemon to understand
The power that's inside.
__________________
LIM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 08:46 PM   #9
TOMS1SS


 
Drives: NA
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NA
Posts: 12,172
This has to be the best thread I ever started. lol
TOMS1SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:00 PM   #10
PoorMansCamaro
n00b
 
PoorMansCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: Really Slow
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 53,821
are we going back in time? says summer 2010...

i'm lost.
__________________
PoorMansCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:22 PM   #11
Sarah

 
Sarah's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro LLT ABM
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Cedar Park, Texas
Posts: 777
Pokemon! Gotta catch them all!
Its you and me.
I know its our destiny.
Pokemon!
Your my best friend,
in a world we most defend.


(i could go on....)
__________________
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:31 PM   #12
austinjames
Account Suspend...Right
 
austinjames's Avatar
 
Drives: Synergy LS & Vulcan 1600cc
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Lakeland, Florida
Posts: 3,564
Is that real. hahaha
__________________
austinjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 02:42 AM   #13
kenkartasasmita
COTW [4/23/12]
 
kenkartasasmita's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro Of The Week.
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 2,123
nah, its a fanmade. my friend told me. -______-"
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfall View Post

C.A.M.A.R.O- Constantly Adding Modifications Addiction Relentless Obsession

2010 Camaro V6 1LT | Kooks Catback Exhaust + MBRP exhaust tips | TF3 Stripes | GM Transformers Emblem and Door Sill | Stillen splitter | GMX rear diffuser | K&N CAI | Pulstar iridium spark plugs. | Gm High Wing Spoiler | BBK LT Headers | BMR 4 Point Strut Bar | BMR 1" Lowering Springs | ZL1 Side Skirt | Black Ice-olator | Trifecta Tune |

My Build Thread
kenkartasasmita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 02:51 AM   #14
Taintedveins
Shark attack!
 
Taintedveins's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 1,562
It usually takes 2 years for a movie to be released in dubbed English copy which though it would be cool to see it won't happen. I am a Anime/Manga fan. And Though there was supposed to be a live action movie for Pokemon (I don't remember when but I have read about it) With the attempted versions of Dragonball, Speed racer and Death note being rather unpopular in the U.S. Most live action movies regarding anime have been halted. (Death note and Speed racer weren't that bad though) I personally think Pokemon has gone to far, it needs to stop to retain some of its dignity, the original creator of the series died, and they continued the series after his death. I find that a bit of an insult.
__________________
Taintedveins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 02:52 AM   #15
Taintedveins
Shark attack!
 
Taintedveins's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 1,562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
Pokemon! Gotta catch them all!
Its you and me.
I know its our destiny.
Pokemon!
Your my best friend,
in a world we most defend.


(i could go on....)
No problem with that
__________________
Taintedveins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 04:08 AM   #16
8cd03gro


 
Drives: 2005 STi corn fed
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,007
8cd03gro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 04:23 PM   #17
Sarah

 
Sarah's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro LLT ABM
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Cedar Park, Texas
Posts: 777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taintedveins View Post
It usually takes 2 years for a movie to be released in dubbed English copy which though it would be cool to see it won't happen. I am a Anime/Manga fan. And Though there was supposed to be a live action movie for Pokemon (I don't remember when but I have read about it) With the attempted versions of Dragonball, Speed racer and Death note being rather unpopular in the U.S. Most live action movies regarding anime have been halted. (Death note and Speed racer weren't that bad though) I personally think Pokemon has gone to far, it needs to stop to retain some of its dignity, the original creator of the series died, and they continued the series after his death. I find that a bit of an insult.

Agreed about speed racer, i thought they didn't do to bad at all. Never seen death note but that will soon probably happen. Not a anime/manga fan at all but dont think you have to be to enjoy a few odds and ends movies and shows...

...cowboy beebop....
__________________
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 06:48 PM   #18
TOMS1SS


 
Drives: NA
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NA
Posts: 12,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
are we going back in time? says summer 2010...

i'm lost.
Production delays.
TOMS1SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 07:08 PM   #19
Overflow
Space Shuttle Aficionado
 
Overflow's Avatar
 
Drives: 7,000,000 lbs. of thrust
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 29,852
I use to be obsessed with Pokemon when I was younger.
__________________
Overflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 01:25 PM   #20
Taintedveins
Shark attack!
 
Taintedveins's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 1,562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
Agreed about speed racer, i thought they didn't do to bad at all. Never seen death note but that will soon probably happen. Not a anime/manga fan at all but dont think you have to be to enjoy a few odds and ends movies and shows...

...cowboy beebop....
Very good choice.
__________________
Taintedveins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 04:55 PM   #21
8cd03gro


 
Drives: 2005 STi corn fed
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
Agreed about speed racer, i thought they didn't do to bad at all. Never seen death note but that will soon probably happen. Not a anime/manga fan at all but dont think you have to be to enjoy a few odds and ends movies and shows...

...cowboy beebop....
The Akira movie should be awesome. . . I'm a little frightened about the Tron kid being cast though, Tron Legacy was just terrible.
8cd03gro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 08:12 PM   #22
Taintedveins
Shark attack!
 
Taintedveins's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 1,562
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8cd03gro View Post
The Akira movie should be awesome. . . I'm a little frightened about the Tron kid being cast though, Tron Legacy was just terrible.
AKira should remain a Anime...!!!
__________________
Taintedveins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 11:37 AM   #23
CamaroSpike23
Mr. Nitpicky
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,861
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
they need massive injections of money. that needs to be a real movie.

necro I know

Cowboy bebop and Neon Genesis Evangelion are a couple others that need to be brought to live action
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwinters View Post
Read that link that Spike posted, it'll tell you everything you need to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 11:49 AM   #24
TOMS1SS


 
Drives: NA
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NA
Posts: 12,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
they need massive injections of money. that needs to be a real movie.

necro I know

Cowboy bebop and Neon Genesis Evangelion are a couple others that need to be brought to live action
Necro or not I would see it.
TOMS1SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 11:50 AM   #25
2010 SSRS



 
2010 SSRS's Avatar
 
Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Ocean State
Posts: 123,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigachip View Post
Got my hopes up for nothing :(
I knew I would find you in this thread
__________________
Jannetty Racing JRE Street Package
2010 SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Camaro Trailer Hitch Upgrade Thread: DJ ATOMIX Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions 98 09-11-2014 02:26 PM
They want my car to be a TV star. Supercharged SS 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 15 07-22-2011 01:59 AM
Would you trailer a motorcycle behind your camaro? Arachnyd Suspension / Brakes / Chassis 12 06-03-2011 10:36 AM
2007 YAMAHA GRIZZLY 660 4Wheeler & ECHO Utility Trailer WhiteSnake79 Members Classifieds - Non-Automotive 1 05-05-2010 09:41 PM
Will the SS manual shift trailer motorcycle? Hoss 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 99 05-02-2010 09:41 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.