Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

LSR Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Pay It Forward and Free Give Aways

Old 02-07-2012, 08:42 AM   #1
PittPaz
Hail to Pitt

Drives: 2011 1LT/RS IBM
Have: Frt Plate Bracket, Stock V6 Suspension; Want: Rear SS Diffuser

I just swapped my suspension to an FE3 suspension over the weekend. So now I have all these parts taking up space in the garage. They'd be a good pickup for anyone that's had an accident with their V6 Camaro. I had a good laugh when I looked at listings for replacement parts. Save yourself a lot of cash. These are free.

- Stock V6 Springs (front and rear)
- Stock V6 Struts (front and rear)
- Stock V6 Sway Bars (front and rear)

I also have the front license plate bracket. I'm in PA, so we don't need these. I never had it on the car. The dealership just left it in the trunk when I bought the car.

I'd be willing to give any of these items away for free if you want to pick them up. If you want anything shipped, I just ask that you pay for the actual shipping costs. I already have boxes and packing material. You'll literally only pay the actual shipping costs.

And if anyone has a stock SS rear diffuser (the lower black plastic piece), I'd love to pick one up.