Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Wheels / Tires

Wheels / Tires Wheels, tires, and related products.

View our official forum sponsors list.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2013, 05:33 PM   #176
ModBargains.com


 
ModBargains.com's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro, 996TT, 335i, Etc.
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: 1721 E. Lambert Rd. Unit C, La Habra, Ca 90631
Posts: 2,077
Got a few sets shipping out today! Can't wait to see pictures!
__________________

Jurrian Terpstra | Modification Expert | Jurrian@ModBargains.com | (714) 582-3330 ext. 8002
We Specialize In: Camaro Wheels | Camaro Suspension | Camaro Performance | KW Coilovers |
Hours: Mon - Fri 8:00am-6:00pm | Sat 8:00am-5:00pm (PST)
ModBargains.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 06:49 PM   #177
ModBargains.com


 
ModBargains.com's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro, 996TT, 335i, Etc.
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: 1721 E. Lambert Rd. Unit C, La Habra, Ca 90631
Posts: 2,077
Got a bunch of tracking numbers for some of you guys! Check your emails, you could be the lucky winners!
__________________

Jurrian Terpstra | Modification Expert | Jurrian@ModBargains.com | (714) 582-3330 ext. 8002
We Specialize In: Camaro Wheels | Camaro Suspension | Camaro Performance | KW Coilovers |
Hours: Mon - Fri 8:00am-6:00pm | Sat 8:00am-5:00pm (PST)
ModBargains.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:52 PM   #178
ModBargains.com


 
ModBargains.com's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro, 996TT, 335i, Etc.
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: 1721 E. Lambert Rd. Unit C, La Habra, Ca 90631
Posts: 2,077
Thanks for the orders guys! Make sure to post up your pictures here too if you like!
ModBargains.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 03:18 PM   #179
rajwashere
 
rajwashere's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Fowler, CA
Posts: 10
Status has changed from Finisher to Quality Inspection! ETA of 2 weeks. Feel like a kid waiting for christmas to come!
__________________
rajwashere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 11:22 AM   #180
ModBargains.com


 
ModBargains.com's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro, 996TT, 335i, Etc.
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: 1721 E. Lambert Rd. Unit C, La Habra, Ca 90631
Posts: 2,077
Thanks for all the orders guys! Looks like we've got some new orders coming out soon!
__________________

Jurrian Terpstra | Modification Expert | Jurrian@ModBargains.com | (714) 582-3330 ext. 8002
We Specialize In: Camaro Wheels | Camaro Suspension | Camaro Performance | KW Coilovers |
Hours: Mon - Fri 8:00am-6:00pm | Sat 8:00am-5:00pm (PST)
ModBargains.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 12:19 PM   #181
ModBargains.com


 
ModBargains.com's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro, 996TT, 335i, Etc.
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: 1721 E. Lambert Rd. Unit C, La Habra, Ca 90631
Posts: 2,077
Thanks for the orders guys! Let me know if you have any further questions
__________________

Jurrian Terpstra | Modification Expert | Jurrian@ModBargains.com | (714) 582-3330 ext. 8002
We Specialize In: Camaro Wheels | Camaro Suspension | Camaro Performance | KW Coilovers |
Hours: Mon - Fri 8:00am-6:00pm | Sat 8:00am-5:00pm (PST)
ModBargains.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 02:39 PM   #182
Easton091
 
Easton091's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Posts: 426
Here are some F14's on my Camaro I got from Modbargains
Attached Images
 
__________________
2011 SS. K&N intake, Kooks stepped long tube headers with cat-less midpipes, Corsa exhaust, and tuned....
Easton091 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 07:44 PM   #183
ChadG

 
ChadG's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Black Camaro LS
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 1,643
Looking good! So they ship directly from Forgestar correct? What happens if one of them shows up with a defect/damage? Do you deal with Forgestar directly or return them through ModBargains?
ChadG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 03:51 PM   #184
BigBlock69RS
Ed
 
BigBlock69RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 AGM Camaro 2SS/RS/1LE
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 686
I have a 2013 1le and am interested in the f14s in 19" to drop some unsprung weight. What is widest you can fit under a 2013 in 19"s? Something like a michelin pilot super sport tire? Can you fit 305/30/19s on all four corners without sticking out or rubbing?
__________________
BigBlock69RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 11:03 AM   #185
ModBargains.com


 
ModBargains.com's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro, 996TT, 335i, Etc.
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: 1721 E. Lambert Rd. Unit C, La Habra, Ca 90631
Posts: 2,077
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadG View Post
Looking good! So they ship directly from Forgestar correct? What happens if one of them shows up with a defect/damage? Do you deal with Forgestar directly or return them through ModBargains?
It ships from either here or Forgestar. It ships via our tracking labels so its on our account regardless, but since we're 15 minutes drive away from Forgestar, typically we pick up once they're ready, especially when we need to put tires on it since we mount/balance everything here.

If something happens with a shipping damage, a claim is made, we start a new wheel to be manufactured on the spot, and you don't pay a dime, it's not your fault, so you shouldn't have to pay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlock69RS View Post
I have a 2013 1le and am interested in the f14s in 19" to drop some unsprung weight. What is widest you can fit under a 2013 in 19"s? Something like a michelin pilot super sport tire? Can you fit 305/30/19s on all four corners without sticking out or rubbing?
If you want the absolute widest that you can fit under, then I'd go 19x10 and 19x11 front/rear. That will be your best bet so you can fit some wide tires in there.

If you want 305's all around, we would do a 19x10 on all four, but the offsets will likely need to be different in order for that to fit, so it wont be a true squared. 305's on the front would certainly stick outside the fender, there's no real way around it.
__________________

Jurrian Terpstra | Modification Expert | Jurrian@ModBargains.com | (714) 582-3330 ext. 8002
We Specialize In: Camaro Wheels | Camaro Suspension | Camaro Performance | KW Coilovers |
Hours: Mon - Fri 8:00am-6:00pm | Sat 8:00am-5:00pm (PST)
ModBargains.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 07:27 PM   #186
rajwashere
 
rajwashere's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Fowler, CA
Posts: 10
Wheels are done!! just waiting on a tracking number now!
forgestar f14 20x9.5 front and 20x10.5 matte black
tire size im gonna go with 275/40/20 and 315/35/20 any suggestions on which tires to go with?
my car is stock height
__________________
rajwashere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 08:14 PM   #187
BigBlock69RS
Ed
 
BigBlock69RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 AGM Camaro 2SS/RS/1LE
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 686
Quote:
Originally Posted by ModBargains.com View Post
If you want the absolute widest that you can fit under, then I'd go 19x10 and 19x11 front/rear. That will be your best bet so you can fit some wide tires in there.s

If you want 305's all around, we would do a 19x10 on all four, but the offsets will likely need to be different in order for that to fit, so it wont be a true squared. 305's on the front would certainly stick outside the fender, there's no real way around it.
Thanks for the response. So with the 19x10 and 19x11 what would be the widest that would tuck in under the fender?
__________________
BigBlock69RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 10:17 PM   #188
ChadG

 
ChadG's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Black Camaro LS
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 1,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by ModBargains.com View Post
It ships from either here or Forgestar. It ships via our tracking labels so its on our account regardless, but since we're 15 minutes drive away from Forgestar, typically we pick up once they're ready, especially when we need to put tires on it since we mount/balance everything here.

If something happens with a shipping damage, a claim is made, we start a new wheel to be manufactured on the spot, and you don't pay a dime, it's not your fault, so you shouldn't have to pay.

Thanks! I just noticed you're only 6 hours away . . . wondering if it would be worth my while to come down there instead of having them shipped?

I've almost got enough saved up (hidden from the wife) in my "wheel account" I'm hoping to pull the trigger on these by the end of the year!
ChadG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 11:20 AM   #189
ModBargains.com


 
ModBargains.com's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro, 996TT, 335i, Etc.
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: 1721 E. Lambert Rd. Unit C, La Habra, Ca 90631
Posts: 2,077
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajwashere View Post
Wheels are done!! just waiting on a tracking number now!
forgestar f14 20x9.5 front and 20x10.5 matte black
tire size im gonna go with 275/40/20 and 315/35/20 any suggestions on which tires to go with?
my car is stock height
Whoo!! I know Nitto Invos come in that size, or you can go with what I have on mine, which would be the Falken 453's which I think are better than the Invos if you ask me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlock69RS View Post
Thanks for the response. So with the 19x10 and 19x11 what would be the widest that would tuck in under the fender?
ZL1 sizes would be basically maxed out in my mind, 285 fronts and 315 rears, but the thing is since you run really high sidewall sizes, that might be hard to find. I'd be lucky to find anything with that high of a sidewall in 19" to be honest. If you want to send me a PM on it real quick, I'll see what I can get you and what prices we'd be looking at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadG View Post
Thanks! I just noticed you're only 6 hours away . . . wondering if it would be worth my while to come down there instead of having them shipped?

I've almost got enough saved up (hidden from the wife) in my "wheel account" I'm hoping to pull the trigger on these by the end of the year!
Well if you get them with tires on them, then of course you can drive home on them! I'd certainly come down and get them set up here!
__________________

Jurrian Terpstra | Modification Expert | Jurrian@ModBargains.com | (714) 582-3330 ext. 8002
We Specialize In: Camaro Wheels | Camaro Suspension | Camaro Performance | KW Coilovers |
Hours: Mon - Fri 8:00am-6:00pm | Sat 8:00am-5:00pm (PST)
ModBargains.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:34 PM   #190
ChadG

 
ChadG's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Black Camaro LS
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 1,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by ModBargains.com View Post
Well if you get them with tires on them, then of course you can drive home on them! I'd certainly come down and get them set up here!
I am planning on going with 18's and reusing my tires, that would work right? Do we need new tire pressure sensors or will the ones on my current wheels swap over?
ChadG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 10:28 PM   #191
SLEEPER SS
Banned
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: DA BOTTOM
Posts: 672
Waiting on your pm to order wheels
SLEEPER SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 01:42 PM   #192
ModBargains.com


 
ModBargains.com's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro, 996TT, 335i, Etc.
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: 1721 E. Lambert Rd. Unit C, La Habra, Ca 90631
Posts: 2,077
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadG View Post
I am planning on going with 18's and reusing my tires, that would work right? Do we need new tire pressure sensors or will the ones on my current wheels swap over?
Personally, I'd get new tires so you can maximize the size you can run. Factory sizes are a bit conservative, and if we want to beef it up for you, 18"s you can run a tire as wide as 275's in the front and 305's or 315's on the back. Up to you, but you'd be missing out if you went with a similar to factory size wheel and not taken full advantage of what room you have inside those fenders.

I went super wide, 275 on the fronts and 315's on the rear, and it was the best wheel/tire decision I've made in the last decade of modifying cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLEEPER SS View Post
Waiting on your pm to order wheels
PM sent!
__________________

Jurrian Terpstra | Modification Expert | Jurrian@ModBargains.com | (714) 582-3330 ext. 8002
We Specialize In: Camaro Wheels | Camaro Suspension | Camaro Performance | KW Coilovers |
Hours: Mon - Fri 8:00am-6:00pm | Sat 8:00am-5:00pm (PST)
ModBargains.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 11:11 PM   #193
ChadG

 
ChadG's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Black Camaro LS
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 1,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by ModBargains.com View Post
Personally, I'd get new tires so you can maximize the size you can run. Factory sizes are a bit conservative, and if we want to beef it up for you, 18"s you can run a tire as wide as 275's in the front and 305's or 315's on the back. Up to you, but you'd be missing out if you went with a similar to factory size wheel and not taken full advantage of what room you have inside those fenders.

I went super wide, 275 on the fronts and 315's on the rear, and it was the best wheel/tire decision I've made in the last decade of modifying cars.



PM sent!
Hmmm . . . more to think about. Thanks!
ChadG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 06:32 AM   #194
Easton091
 
Easton091's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Posts: 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajwashere View Post
Wheels are done!! just waiting on a tracking number now!
forgestar f14 20x9.5 front and 20x10.5 matte black
tire size im gonna go with 275/40/20 and 315/35/20 any suggestions on which tires to go with?
my car is stock height
I really like my Nitto INVO's
__________________
2011 SS. K&N intake, Kooks stepped long tube headers with cat-less midpipes, Corsa exhaust, and tuned....
Easton091 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 09:15 AM   #195
rajwashere
 
rajwashere's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Fowler, CA
Posts: 10
F14s are on! Thanks again to jurrian the look great. Just a few quick pictures. More coming soon!
Attached Images
 
__________________
rajwashere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 09:17 AM   #196
rajwashere
 
rajwashere's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Fowler, CA
Posts: 10
From my phone so they are uploading one at a time
Attached Images
 
__________________
rajwashere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 09:18 AM   #197
rajwashere
 
rajwashere's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Fowler, CA
Posts: 10
More pictures later. Lugs are chrome cause they were out of black but getting them swapped and then gaming more pics.
Attached Images
 
__________________
rajwashere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 03:25 PM   #198
ChadG

 
ChadG's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Black Camaro LS
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 1,643
Raj looks great - are they matte black or textured black? I'm trying to figure out the difference
ChadG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 01:21 PM   #199
rajwashere
 
rajwashere's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Fowler, CA
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadG View Post
Raj looks great - are they matte black or textured black? I'm trying to figure out the difference
These are matte black
__________________
rajwashere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:53 AM   #200
ModBargains.com


 
ModBargains.com's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro, 996TT, 335i, Etc.
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: 1721 E. Lambert Rd. Unit C, La Habra, Ca 90631
Posts: 2,077
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajwashere View Post
These are matte black
And they are gooooorgeousss! Thanks for sharing!!
__________________

Jurrian Terpstra | Modification Expert | Jurrian@ModBargains.com | (714) 582-3330 ext. 8002
We Specialize In: Camaro Wheels | Camaro Suspension | Camaro Performance | KW Coilovers |
Hours: Mon - Fri 8:00am-6:00pm | Sat 8:00am-5:00pm (PST)
ModBargains.com is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
custom, forgestar, lightweight, wheels, wheels and tires

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SEMA Show 2011 - New Camaro Products Showcase! Sean@Phastek Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 85 01-16-2012 10:51 PM
SLP 2010 Camaro ZL575 supercharged -- unique aero parts & "SS" on grill nUcLeArEnVoY Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 129 04-22-2010 02:59 PM
Drag Racing Suspension Kits Info@PeddersUSA.com Suspension / Chassis / Brakes 25 02-21-2010 08:48 PM
ALL Our Camaros are GM Prefer Pricing (old Supplier Pricing) at MacMulkin Chevrolet! MacMulkin Dealer Camaros for Sale 0 01-20-2010 06:40 PM
Official Camaro Convertible CONCEPT Press Release Tran Camaro Convertible Forum 12 11-18-2009 07:05 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.