Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Rick@Livernois
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

USA - Texas Lone Star State

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2015, 09:58 AM   #1
Tannerl22
A/C Off
 
Tannerl22's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 RS/LS3
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 71
Who's got the "ZL6"

Whoever is in the Austin area with a sticker as zl6 I would love to know what that means, saw your car last night at the galleria.
Tannerl22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 10:10 AM   #2
Bad@ssCamaro
Rogers' Rocks :-)
 
Bad@ssCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Western MA
Posts: 5,356
I'd like to know what an RS/LS3 is? and the pic of your avatar is of another car of a forum member here
__________________
Former Camaros: (gone but not forgotten)
1976 LT Black/Black 305 V8 (Bone Stock)
1976 LT Black/White 305 V8 (Bone Stock) except for Cragar chrome rims (yep - #2)
1985 Z-28 Black/Black 305 L69 M5(Bone Stock) I know: slow

Current Camaro:
2015 CRT 1SS/1LE RS/Recaro's/NPP/Nav/Rear vision pkg./BA speaker upgrade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
CAFE STANDARDS! Get used to them or vote our electeds in Washington out of office...........
Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 10:11 AM   #3
Mike_G
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Ma
Posts: 128
V6 with ZL1 parts? wheels, hood ect maybe?
Mike_G is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 07:25 PM   #4
Tannerl22
A/C Off
 
Tannerl22's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 RS/LS3
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro View Post
I'd like to know what an RS/LS3 is? and the pic of your avatar is of another car of a forum member here
LS3 with an RS package? Im not saying anything bad about this "ZL6" I just wana know what it means.
Tannerl22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 11:40 PM   #5
kbui

 
kbui's Avatar
 
Drives: 85 Vette, 07 Escalade ESV, 03 GMC,
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 927
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannerl22 View Post
Whoever is in the Austin area with a sticker as zl6 I would love to know what that means, saw your car last night at the galleria.

It's Nestor's 1LS with the ZL1 front bumper. Join the Capital City Camaro Club on FB and see Nestor's car.
__________________

ADM Performance installed and tuned: Maggie, Stainless Works Power LTs, ADM race cai, ADM ZL1 scoop
Whiteside Customs Super Street 2 Package w/ coilovers
BC Racing Coilovers and lowered, Whiteline Bushings & Swaybars
MBRP catback exhaust, ZL1 bumper conversion, Drake billet shifter, Hurst paddles, NLP rear spoiler, OEM GFX, Vis Racing hood, ASA GT5 wheels
kbui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 08:27 AM   #6
Tmick5jr
Todd
 
Tmick5jr's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 camaro 1lt RS
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 1,129
theres a guy on here who's name is a-dilla and he calls his a zls. he's from arizona
Tmick5jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 11:23 AM   #7
Bad@ssCamaro
Rogers' Rocks :-)
 
Bad@ssCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Western MA
Posts: 5,356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannerl22 View Post
LS3 with an RS package? Im not saying anything bad about this "ZL6" I just wana know what it means.
Oh, you have an SS with the RS package, gotcha. No pics of your car to use as your Avatar?
__________________
Former Camaros: (gone but not forgotten)
1976 LT Black/Black 305 V8 (Bone Stock)
1976 LT Black/White 305 V8 (Bone Stock) except for Cragar chrome rims (yep - #2)
1985 Z-28 Black/Black 305 L69 M5(Bone Stock) I know: slow

Current Camaro:
2015 CRT 1SS/1LE RS/Recaro's/NPP/Nav/Rear vision pkg./BA speaker upgrade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
CAFE STANDARDS! Get used to them or vote our electeds in Washington out of office...........
Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 11:56 AM   #8
flyer08


 
flyer08's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 2,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro View Post
Oh, you have an SS with the RS package, gotcha. No pics of your car to use as your Avatar?
Damn dude. Go back to NE boards if just gonna troll this guy
flyer08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 06:08 PM   #9
Bad@ssCamaro
Rogers' Rocks :-)
 
Bad@ssCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Western MA
Posts: 5,356
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyer08 View Post
Damn dude. Go back to NE boards if just gonna troll this guy
So you don't mind if someone uses pics of your car to make it look like it's theirs? LOL clueless

and just to let you know the picture of that car belongs to member TRC-SS
__________________
Former Camaros: (gone but not forgotten)
1976 LT Black/Black 305 V8 (Bone Stock)
1976 LT Black/White 305 V8 (Bone Stock) except for Cragar chrome rims (yep - #2)
1985 Z-28 Black/Black 305 L69 M5(Bone Stock) I know: slow

Current Camaro:
2015 CRT 1SS/1LE RS/Recaro's/NPP/Nav/Rear vision pkg./BA speaker upgrade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
CAFE STANDARDS! Get used to them or vote our electeds in Washington out of office...........
Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 07:14 PM   #10
Tannerl22
A/C Off
 
Tannerl22's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 RS/LS3
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro View Post
So you don't mind if someone uses pics of your car to make it look like it's theirs? LOL clueless

and just to let you know the picture of that car belongs to member TRC-SS
I just haven't got around to taking a picture of my car, go spend your time more wisely. You don't see me making fun of you for misspelling ass.
Tannerl22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 07:15 PM   #11
TRC-SS
TIM "COTW 2-25-13"
 
TRC-SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 JRE SuperCharged 567RWHP SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Shrewsbury Massachusetts
Posts: 4,647
Hey Tanner..........Sweet Avitar picture....One nice looking ride you have there!
__________________
View Build HERE>>>>>MY 2011 2SS/RS JOURNAL
TRC-SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 07:18 PM   #12
Tannerl22
A/C Off
 
Tannerl22's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 RS/LS3
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRC-SS View Post
Hey Tanner..........Sweet Avitar picture....One nice looking ride you have there!
Sorry bud not my ride it's yours. I just Googled cool camaros and took a picture to fill my avatar till I take a picture of my car. Good thing Google likes yours
Tannerl22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 07:26 PM   #13
Bad@ssCamaro
Rogers' Rocks :-)
 
Bad@ssCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Western MA
Posts: 5,356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannerl22 View Post
I just haven't got around to taking a picture of my car, go spend your time more wisely. You don't see me making fun of you for misspelling ass.
I didn't use the word ass, poser
__________________
Former Camaros: (gone but not forgotten)
1976 LT Black/Black 305 V8 (Bone Stock)
1976 LT Black/White 305 V8 (Bone Stock) except for Cragar chrome rims (yep - #2)
1985 Z-28 Black/Black 305 L69 M5(Bone Stock) I know: slow

Current Camaro:
2015 CRT 1SS/1LE RS/Recaro's/NPP/Nav/Rear vision pkg./BA speaker upgrade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
CAFE STANDARDS! Get used to them or vote our electeds in Washington out of office...........
Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 07:28 PM   #14
TRC-SS
TIM "COTW 2-25-13"
 
TRC-SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 JRE SuperCharged 567RWHP SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Shrewsbury Massachusetts
Posts: 4,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannerl22 View Post
Sorry bud not my ride it's yours. I just Googled cool camaros and took a picture to fill my avatar till I take a picture of my car. Good thing Google likes yours
No Complaints here bud. I feel Honored. Out of all the pictures of Camaros you chose mine. Guess my car does stand out!!:big grin:

Just as long as you weren't telling people that was yours HAHA....I already checked, you didn't. Free pass this time
__________________
View Build HERE>>>>>MY 2011 2SS/RS JOURNAL
TRC-SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 07:30 PM   #15
Tannerl22
A/C Off
 
Tannerl22's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 RS/LS3
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRC-SS View Post
No Complaints here bud. I feel Honored. Out of all the pictures of Camaros you chose mine. Guess my car does stand out!!:big grin:

Just as long as you weren't telling people that was yours HAHA....I already checked, you didn't. Free pass this time
It really does, awesome picture, I will change it soon. I had no intention of copying someone!
Tannerl22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 07:33 PM   #16
TRC-SS
TIM "COTW 2-25-13"
 
TRC-SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 JRE SuperCharged 567RWHP SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Shrewsbury Massachusetts
Posts: 4,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannerl22 View Post
It really does, awesome picture, I will change it soon. I had no intention of copying someone!
Doesn't matter to me bud. That pic was an awesome shot. Made the Front home page of this Site last year!!!

So everyone has seen it!
__________________
View Build HERE>>>>>MY 2011 2SS/RS JOURNAL
TRC-SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:55 AM   #17
Taco Time
 
Taco Time's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 1SS
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Angleton, TX
Posts: 617
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro View Post
Oh, you have an SS with the RS package, gotcha. No pics of your car to use as your Avatar?
I don't have my car as my avatar pic. You got a problem with it? Maybe just worry about yourself.

That's a really nice looking Camaro.
__________________
Mods: CAI | Bo's PTB | Kooks LTs | Flowmaster Outlaw Catback | Night Fury Cam | Powerbond UDP | Apex Catch Can | Suspension Crap|
Built by J-Rod, Tuned by Matt @ FSP
Taco Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.