Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

ModBargains
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection Anything related to keeping your Camaro clean and in good cosmetic condition.

Old 02-17-2012, 12:31 PM   #26
Nick@Adams

Drives: The shiny ones.
Thanks
Nick@Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 02:22 PM   #27
WiSSDiver

Drives: 1968 Coupe, 2010 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaubSS View Post
Wow, these vehicles look great. Now im really excited for my Adam's stuff to come in. I just took a huge plunge into these polishes.

Dylan, Did you wetsand the clear on the truck before you polished it?
You won't be disapointed. Just be prepared to throw away all the old stuff collecting dust on your shelves that hasn't worked!
Old 02-18-2012, 09:11 AM   #28
SinisterEcho

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6/LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpomeroy View Post
You won't be disapointed. Just be prepared to throw away all the old stuff collecting dust on your shelves that hasn't worked!
That's why I'm using up everything I've bought already... When it's time to get new detail products, it's going to be Adams....

Tags
detailing, glaze, paint, sealant, shiny