Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

USA - New England MA, CT, ME, NH, RI, VT

Old 12-26-2014, 01:17 PM   #1
Mike.Ss

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS Bright Yellow
Spikes Ride For Sandy Hook: Lime Rock: May 3, 2015

What I am seeing on the FaceBook page...

https://www.facebook.com/events/103780373126870/

Guess more info to come.

2014 2SS/RS Bright Yellow
Mods: NEC5 window stickers (+10hp)

Last edited by Mike.Ss; 12-28-2014 at 08:49 AM.
Mike.Ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 02:42 PM   #2
FAIRNOT LZ1
It's in black & white

Drives: 2012 ZL1 Summit White #1366
Don't think to many of us are going ....very poor organization last year and the crowd was 1/4 the size of two years ago

not really into watching some guys beat on cars in an oval ... well maybe it was funny

FAIRNOT LZ1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 01:28 PM   #3
Bud20121LT

Drives: 2012 Rally Yellow Convertible 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIRNOT LZ1 View Post
Don't think to many of us are going ....very poor organization last year and the crowd was 1/4 the size of two years ago

not really into watching some guys beat on cars in an oval ... well maybe it was funny
The Facebook must be talking about the year before not last year (Spring 2014 show).

Not 2500 cars where we were parked? Lucky if there were 600 cars at best.

Good cause but I'm not in for this coming year.
Old 03-18-2015, 01:59 PM   #4
spikesbuilt96

Drives: 1996 impala as 55 Chevy 210 83 ls s
Unorganized you say?

well I am sorry to hear that the show was not up to your expectations mighty man I do the best weekend in a few months so we have a plan this event it's more cherry show and from where I come from it's much better than anything around the first year we had over 2000 vehicles in attendance the second year it has dropped a little bit but the affecting the show still remain the same we still maintain that we are the only show around that has the things that we do we try to make it bigger and better everywhere but that is unable to happens if people don't communicate but please feel free if you have any suggestions I'm all ears sincerely spike some stuffwell I am sorry to hear that the show was not up to your expectations mighty man I do the best weekend in a few months so we have a plan this event it's more cherry show and from where I come from it's much better than anything around the first year we had over 2000 vehicles in attendance the second year it has dropped a little bit but the affect of the show still remained the same we still maintain that we are the only show around that has the things that we do we try to make it bigger and better everywhere but that is unable to happen if people don't communicate but please feel free if you have any suggestions I'm all ears
sincerely spikes himself
spikesbuilt96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 05:21 PM   #5
67RS2010SS

Drives: Maroon 67 rs and CRT 2012 ZL-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by spikesbuilt96 View Post
well I am sorry to hear that the show was not up to your expectations mighty man I do the best weekend in a few months so we have a plan this event it's more cherry show and from where I come from it's much better than anything around the first year we had over 2000 vehicles in attendance the second year it has dropped a little bit but the affecting the show still remain the same we still maintain that we are the only show around that has the things that we do we try to make it bigger and better everywhere but that is unable to happens if people don't communicate but please feel free if you have any suggestions I'm all ears sincerely spike some stuffwell I am sorry to hear that the show was not up to your expectations mighty man I do the best weekend in a few months so we have a plan this event it's more cherry show and from where I come from it's much better than anything around the first year we had over 2000 vehicles in attendance the second year it has dropped a little bit but the affect of the show still remained the same we still maintain that we are the only show around that has the things that we do we try to make it bigger and better everywhere but that is unable to happen if people don't communicate but please feel free if you have any suggestions I'm all ears

sincerely spikes himself
^^Hate to be a grammar nazi but really? How about a period at some point?^^

You may have put a lot of effort into your show and I respect that. I feel that shows are more about quality than quantity. Is it really a car show when you are allowed to enter your family mini van? Watching a bunch of clowns run around the track burning tires not quite my thing. I hope your show is a success this year, but unfortunately I will not be attending. Best of luck to you Spike.
Old 03-21-2015, 06:34 PM   #6
FAIRNOT LZ1
It's in black & white

Drives: 2012 ZL1 Summit White #1366
Quote:
Originally Posted by spikesbuilt96 View Post
sincerely spikes himself
It's to bad your taking this personal ...did not want it to sound that way ...
it's for a great cause!!
It was a awesome drive out there and at a beautiful track!
We had a lot of work go into just getting there as a group!
Then to have dirt and dust fling all over some of the cars parked near the "drift track" wasn't to cool ... oh well, take it as you will meant no disrespect for the cause ... guess its just not my cup of tea ... sorry

OH! and my name is AL ... not Mighty Man ....

FAIRNOT LZ1 is offline   Reply With Quote