Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 02-16-2012, 01:03 AM   #1
BAWLZ SS

Drives: '10 Camaro LS3 2SS/RS, 1968 Nova
Talking Royal Purple oil change for $35

Hey everyone i just thought i should share this with all my fellow members on here!...
Pep Boys is having a sale on their Royal Purple oil. Its 5quarts of oil and a RP filter for only $35. The RP oil usually runs right around $10 a quart and about $15 for the filter. Ur almost getting it for half price! I bought 2 (max) since my car takes 8quarts when i do the oil change. Well at least i thought it was a great deal. It expires on the 29th of Feb so still like 2 weeks left. Well this is for all the DIY ppl just like me enjoy!

Here it goes... U can print and take it to store or just show it to them on ur phone and they might be nice enough to print out a copy for u there so that they can scan.
http://www.pepboys.com/sale_specials..._oilfilter_cp/
Performance- Kooks Headers w/HF cats, ZL1 Corsa exhaust, VMax, CAI Inc. CAI, MGW shifter, RX CC Suspension - KW V3 Coilovers/ Full PFADT & BMR suspension Appearance - ZL1 Fascia/Sides/ Diffuser, AAC Afterburners, RK Sport 3pc Spoiler, SLP Black out Kit
BAWLZ SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 01:30 AM   #2
sp_C5

Drives: 2011 1LT Camaro
good looking out.
Old 02-16-2012, 01:32 AM   #3
BAWLZ SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp_C5 View Post
good looking out.
No prob! Glad i could help. Its a great deal!
Performance- Kooks Headers w/HF cats, ZL1 Corsa exhaust, VMax, CAI Inc. CAI, MGW shifter, RX CC Suspension - KW V3 Coilovers/ Full PFADT & BMR suspension Appearance - ZL1 Fascia/Sides/ Diffuser, AAC Afterburners, RK Sport 3pc Spoiler, SLP Black out Kit
Old 02-16-2012, 09:00 AM   #4
bajamoon

Drives: 2014 Subaru WRX
That's a sweet deal. My damn computer won't let me click the link so I can print it out. :(
bajamoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 09:25 AM   #5
562TROJAN
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2011 RJT 2SS
Bajamoon - try doing a screen print of this and just cut out the coupon portion.

$35 Royal Purple Do-It-Yourself Oil Change 5 Qts with Royal Purple Oil Filter
Old 02-16-2012, 09:29 AM   #6
bajamoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 562TROJAN View Post
Bajamoon - try doing a screen print of this and just cut out the coupon portion.

$35 Royal Purple Do-It-Yourself Oil Change 5 Qts with Royal Purple Oil Filter

I see nothing. Bunch of red x's. The only site I can see on the internet is this site. Glad they let me have this one. I'll see if they have the flyer today when I go.
Old 02-16-2012, 09:42 AM   #7
BAWLZ SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
I see nothing. Bunch of red x's. The only site I can see on the internet is this site. Glad they let me have this one. I'll see if they have the flyer today when I go.
That ^^^^ is the same coupon i used! I can post a different link to it in a bit or if not i can send u the link in a txt! Its not on their flyer! Im subscribed to them online and they sent me that coupon. All u need to do is print it. I actually didnt print it i just went down there with my phone and showed them and they were nice enough to print it out for me so that they could scan it at the register.

Last edited by BAWLZ SS; 02-16-2012 at 09:45 AM. Reason: missing info added
Old 02-16-2012, 09:50 AM   #8
bajamoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAWLZ SS View Post
That ^^^^ is the same coupon i used! I can post a different link to it in a bit or if not i can send u the link in a txt! Its not on their flyer! Im subscribed to them online and they sent me that coupon. All u need to do is print it. I actually didnt print it i just went down there with my phone and showed them and they were nice enough to print it out for me so that they could scan it at the register.
Don't bother with the link, I won't be able to see it. I can see it on my phone but not the computer with a printer lol. I'll go by this weekend and see. Thanks For the help guys.
Old 02-16-2012, 09:57 AM   #9
BAWLZ SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
Don't bother with the link, I won't be able to see it. I can see it on my phone but not the computer with a printer lol. I'll go by this weekend and see. Thanks For the help guys.
Ok. Thats what i did i used my phone.
Old 02-16-2012, 11:27 AM   #10
Chito
SoCal HT5

Drives: 2010 Camaro black 2ss/rs
wow, that'a a good deal, I just bought mobil 1 at costco yesterday for 26.00 for 5qt. cause they're having a 10 instant rebate, but the royal purple oil is good, I'm going to buy some of the royal purple. thanks for the info.
Old 02-16-2012, 02:30 PM   #11
562TROJAN
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2011 RJT 2SS
How does the Royal Purple brand compare to the recommended Mobil 1 brand?
Old 02-16-2012, 02:48 PM   #12
Chito
SoCal HT5

Drives: 2010 Camaro black 2ss/rs
Quote:
Originally Posted by 562TROJAN View Post
How does the Royal Purple brand compare to the recommended Mobil 1 brand?
Don't know all the details, but I had use it before n its a good oil. I would probably even say that its a little better then mobil 1, but I'm sure we have some experts in here that will be giving us a lot more info. all I know is that is a good quality product and at that price u can't go wrong at all.
Old 02-16-2012, 07:15 PM   #13
cterry
So Cal Race Team

Drives: 2010 Carmaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chito View Post
wow, that'a a good deal, I just bought mobil 1 at costco yesterday for 26.00 for 5qt. cause they're having a 10 instant rebate, but the royal purple oil is good, I'm going to buy some of the royal purple. thanks for the info.
I bought two cases of it a week ago. I always buy it there. Good filters are $10-$15, so the whole RP deal for $35 is great.
Always change my own oil, so may need to pick some of this up while its on sale.
cterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:38 PM   #14
Sarah

Drives: Camaro LLT ABM
Wow! Great catch. Thanks!