Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Circle-D
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 03-13-2016, 02:22 PM   #1
RS5

Drives: 14 1LT RS, 98 Firebird, 01 4runner
RS5's Camaro

Just bought this 2014 Chevy Camaro, March 12, 2016. This is my first Camaro, and the newest car I've ever had. Some related cars I've owned were a 1988 Firebird 305 V8, 2001 Firebird V6 and a 1998 Firebird V6, which I still have at this time.

DSC_6937 by Mike, on Flickr

Some details about the Camaro....it's a 1LT, 6spd manual, RS package, MyLink NAV, NPP Dual mode exhaust, Red Rock Metallic, black cloth interior, just under 35k miles, previous owner added K&N intake and a 12" subwoofer.

This is to be used as my daily driver, basically tired of my older cars being in the shop all the time, so it was time for a newer car. I do not plan on racing it, although I may take it to the track some day, and I occasionally drive fast on the highway. At the moment I don't plan on adding performance parts to it (that could change), only cosmetic, like stripes etc..

Here are some more photos I took...

DSC_6943 by Mike, on Flickr

DSC_6959 by Mike, on Flickr

DSC_6951 by Mike, on Flickr

DSC_6946 by Mike, on Flickr

DSC_6934 by Mike, on Flickr
RS5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 07:17 PM   #2
RS5

Drives: 14 1LT RS, 98 Firebird, 01 4runner
Just been daily driving it and loving it. About a month ago I ordered some stripes from Revolution-motorsports.com and only a few days ago received a shipped email, but no tracking number....trying to contact them about, hopefully i'll get it soon. I did remove the fuse for the exhaust to give it a louder sound all the time. Today i replaced the cabin filter...
Attached Images

RS5 is offline   Reply With Quote