Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Anthony @ LG Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

USA - Southwest AZ, HI, NM, NV, UT

Old 04-29-2009, 05:45 PM   #1
Icon Autosports
A shift ahead....

Drives: 2008 G8, 2010 2SS Camaro
Found one 2SS, NEED ANOTHER!

Hello all, I am picking one up for the shop this weekend but now for a customer I am in search of a '10 2SS, manual trans (ofcourse), in black or silver. Will travel and ready to buy!. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Either post back here or send email to mike@iconautosports.com.

We have already started on a few different levels of performance options that we are going to throw at this Gen5 and flog it on our in-house chassis dyno and at the dragstrip using LS3 edit tuning software. We will be posting step by step dyno results and comparisons to be able to provide you with the best possible bang for the buck for this new platform. We will do all the leg-work, you just please sit back and keep an eye out on our build-up as we will be updating on a daily basis and staying at the forefront of the Gen5 Camaro as expected from Icon Autosports. Thanks and stay tuned!

You can visit us a www.iconautosports.com and we are also suppporting tuners on ls1tech.com, corvetteforum.com, and planetlsx.com.

ADMIN you have mail!
Icon Autosports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:57 PM   #2
Evotion
Warehouse 13 Survivor!!!!

Drives: '13 ZL1 - 69' Camaro
O.K. So now I am confused... you have one being delivered this weekend?

And you are looking to "buy" one for a customer?

Not sure many people are going to want to part with a car they have been waiting forever for
Evotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 01:46 AM   #3
Icon Autosports
A shift ahead....

Drives: 2008 G8, 2010 2SS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evotion View Post
O.K. So now I am confused... you have one being delivered this weekend?

And you are looking to "buy" one for a customer?

Not sure many people are going to want to part with a car they have been waiting forever for
Yes. Theres a black 2SS/RS M6 here in Houston at a private wholesaler that we are in the middle of negotiation with and will probably close the deal on Friday. And yes, we are looking to buy one for a customer of ours. If we can locate one he will send us with HIS money to pick it up and bring it straight to the shop. He has some of the finest rides here in Houston both on the street and track.

I understand some people are not going to want to part from a car they have been wanting forever! Im looking for something that maybe financing fell through on.
Icon Autosports is offline   Reply With Quote