Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Fabberge
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > California Meets and Events

Old 02-25-2012, 03:16 PM   #1
Ricamaro

Drives: RocketZed Red13
Detailing / PDR Clinic proposal - April or May

Hello all you LA / OC Camaro addicts!
I've recently had the privilege to see some fantastic PDR work done on my Camaro. I was hanging out with a group of Challengers owners and was invited to a clinic at Beach Cities Paintless Dent Removal / Classy Cars Detailing Shop in Huntington Beach. I was one of the first to arrive and the shop's proprietor, Jeff, espied some ripple dents in my Front Right fender and suggested I be the demo model (sorry Challenger guys!).

Once the group arrived and introductions were made, Jeff got to work speedily and deftly removed those unsightly dents. It was amazing to see the dents disappear before our very eyes! Immediately afterwards a free raffle was held and several buckets full of Mother's products were handed out to many lucky winners (my luck failed me here - Thanks, Challenger Guys! )

Next, we were ushered over to an adjoining part of the shop where Jeff (same name, different guy) gave us quick run down on his methods of detailing, paint correction, waxing and polishing using Mother's products.
Jeff does great work and is entrusted to polish Chip Foose' cars (yes, THAT Chip Foose). Methods seem to vary little from the Adam's
Clinics I've been to, the difference being the choice of materials.

SO, with an invitation from Jeff and Jeff, I'm putting feelers out to see if there is interest to put a Clinic together in April or May.
There is room and parking for about 50 folks/cars.

What say you?

P.S.
Tribone - could you / would you help coordinate this event?

www.beachcitiespdr.com
www.classycarsdetailing.com
Ricamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 01:41 PM   #2
rockyz1980
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: SS/RS RallyYellow/BlackStripes
hmm it would be a drive for me (from the San Fernando Valley) but I might interested in going depending on the date.
rockyz1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 01:51 PM   #3
Chito
SoCal HT5

Drives: 2010 Camaro black 2ss/rs
I wouldn't mind going, I have a couple of door dents that I would like to get remove. keep me posted. thanks.