Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
ModBargains
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

USA - NY / NJ / PA NY, NJ, PA

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2013, 12:50 PM   #7201
tahseenmahmood
Mr. Ricer
 
tahseenmahmood's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro 2LT
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by djt81185 View Post
More than likely it well pass inspection however you will want to kill your self over the drone in the car it will create.
Yeah I drive 16 hours back and forth every 2 months to chicago and thats why I got the MRT v2 with lesser drone.. but im ready for a louder exhaust and these are under 400 bucks so worth a try
__________________
tahseenmahmood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:31 PM   #7202
Bumblebee2012

 
Bumblebee2012's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 2SS TF3, 1971 Chevelle
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Pittsburgh, Pa
Posts: 839
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seer View Post
Yes.
Will a Z01 take down the bazillion hp GT500?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Bumblebee2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 04:01 PM   #7203
tahseenmahmood
Mr. Ricer
 
tahseenmahmood's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro 2LT
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,059
Still available for v6 folks interested in an used exhaust.

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/pts/3862181297.html
__________________
tahseenmahmood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 09:17 AM   #7204
Seer

 
Drives: 2014 Mustang GT
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cranberry Township, PA
Posts: 1,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebee2012 View Post
Will a Z01 take down the bazillion hp GT500?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Wtf is a z01?

If you mean zr1, zl1 or z06 the answer is no.
__________________
2014 Mustang GT
Seer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 02:29 PM   #7205
Bumblebee2012

 
Bumblebee2012's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 2SS TF3, 1971 Chevelle
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Pittsburgh, Pa
Posts: 839
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seer View Post
Wtf is a z01?

If you mean zr1, zl1 or z06 the answer is no.
Sorry, I'm not up on all of the corvette abbreviations. They aren't powered by Ford :(

Sent from a Galaxy Note 2, far far away.
Bumblebee2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 03:03 PM   #7206
Swacer


 
Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 2,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebee2012 View Post
Sorry, I'm not up on all of the corvette abbreviations. They aren't powered by Ford :(

Sent from a Galaxy Note 2, far far away.
Larry....you and your camaro confuse me greatly lol
__________________
2012 2SS/RS Camaro
~Imperial Blue Metallic~LS3~M6~GM High Spoiler~GM Ground Effect~GM Tower Brace~Heritage Grill~Roto-Fab Cold Air Intake~Stainless Works Exhaust~Stainless Power Headers~VMAX Ported Throttle Body~Tuned By Frost~GEN5DYI Spare Clutch Reservior~Barton Short Throw~ShowStopper Side Markers~UMI Performance Trailing Arms~UMI Performance Tunnel Brace
Swacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 03:10 PM   #7207
demonspeed

 
demonspeed's Avatar
 
Drives: 2002 Camaro SS
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swacer View Post
Larry....you and your camaro confuse me greatly lol
Same here. I am left wondering if he's just messing with us.
__________________
demonspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 03:35 PM   #7208
Bumblebee2012

 
Bumblebee2012's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 2SS TF3, 1971 Chevelle
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Pittsburgh, Pa
Posts: 839
I like the Camaro because my wife and kids wanted the movie car, the Transformers Bumblebee. Otherwise, I was completely set on getting the 2013 GT500. I have Ford tattoos on my body. I've been an anti Chevy person for years, although I do have and love my 71 Chevelle. I hate Chevy trucks with all of my being. I've never followed GM or its products until the day I got my Camaro and since then I've purchased 2 more new Chevy vehicles, but my heart still bleeds Ford blue. So consider me new to Chevy and unfamiliar with its various models.

I'll end up with my GT500 at some point, but it's looking like I'll be going for a used one in a few years. For now I'm happy with the looks of the Camaro but hate the lack of power. I've got the parts to fix the lackluster performance and I'll get to that over this coming winter with the KB, melling HV pump, and Night Fury cam with headers, cat delete, and exhaust. The Camaro looks good, it's just slow as molasses on a cold winters morning. Once you've been in an 03/04 Cobra that's turned up or a heated up GT500 is hard to like the driving experience of a NA Camaro. I don't see the ZL1 as an potion because it's too low on power for its size and weight and would need serious money to catch up to the Cobra or my Camaro on the red light race track. For the cost of buying the ZL1 I'll have a much faster and more fun car with what I'm doing.

I'm no longer anti Chevy, that I'll admit. But my love for the blue oval still runs strong.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Bumblebee2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 03:51 PM   #7209
cam99

 
cam99's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 ZL1
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: pittsburgh area
Posts: 1,371
zl1's are turdz
__________________
2012 ZL1
JRE 75rwhp kit
catless
ported lsa TB

11.04 @ 128.35
on hoosier drs and skinnies
@ PRP with 1100DA
cam99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 04:03 PM   #7210
Bumblebee2012

 
Bumblebee2012's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 2SS TF3, 1971 Chevelle
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Pittsburgh, Pa
Posts: 839
Quote:
Originally Posted by cam99 View Post
zl1's are turdz
I personally don't get that car, but I suppose if your not into Street racing or drag racing and you like going to a road track it can make sense in your head. I'm more of the kind of guy that will rarely hit a drag strip but will race anyone that comes up on me in the streets. Talking smack at Jerry's on a Friday night and getting a friendly $100 bet going on a drag race is good times. It's been a few years since I've played that game, but I assume it still goes on.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Bumblebee2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 04:14 PM   #7211
cam99

 
cam99's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 ZL1
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: pittsburgh area
Posts: 1,371
I'm not sure how it's not a good drag car. It's got a nearly ten inch rear end that needs nothing done to it to hold up to whatever you want to throw at it, same goes for the axles. Beats shelling out many thousands to do a hammerhead or 9" in the SS plus 1000-1500 for DSS axles. Auto in mine which is perfect for drag racing, and again, no"beefing up" required. Injectors good to 650rwhp, pump good to 750+ without needing a bap. Yes it's heavy as hell, but so's most everything anymore. It's good for tens with just bolts on and tune. Not bagging on a built SS by any means, but sure as hell easier to get there in a zl1
__________________
2012 ZL1
JRE 75rwhp kit
catless
ported lsa TB

11.04 @ 128.35
on hoosier drs and skinnies
@ PRP with 1100DA
cam99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 04:29 PM   #7212
Bumblebee2012

 
Bumblebee2012's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 2SS TF3, 1971 Chevelle
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Pittsburgh, Pa
Posts: 839
I'll have $43K in the ss and be around 650 at the tires. Your looking at about $60K to have a stock ZL1, price with tax. I got my car through a deal at work that got me the TF3 package car for a really low price. So even if I drop another $5K on rear end junk, I'm way too the good side of buying a ZL1.

I would think that throwing a set of bias slicks on a ZL1 will do some fun things to the IRS, just like it would to an SS. The $300 ZL1 fuel pump is setting on my bench in the garage.

If I'm to understand you, you can turn a stock ZL1 up to 650-ish RWHP and feed that power into a set of race slicks and the ZL1 rear parts will plant it and slingshot the car with no complaints well into the tens? Even if so, the cost is going to be much higher than where I'm at. I can do it for under $50K. Oh, and as for the automatic transmission, I hear you and I understand your point of view, but I have no use for an automatic. The visceral feel of a manual is pure bliss. My Cruze is an automatic though. It's a racing machine! :-)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Bumblebee2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 05:39 PM   #7213
cam99

 
cam99's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 ZL1
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: pittsburgh area
Posts: 1,371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebee2012 View Post
I'll have $43K in the ss and be around 650 at the tires. Your looking at about $60K to have a stock ZL1, price with tax. I got my car through a deal at work that got me the TF3 package car for a really low price. So even if I drop another $5K on rear end junk, I'm way too the good side of buying a ZL1.

I would think that throwing a set of bias slicks on a ZL1 will do some fun things to the IRS, just like it would to an SS. The $300 ZL1 fuel pump is setting on my bench in the garage.

If I'm to understand you, you can turn a stock ZL1 up to 650-ish RWHP and feed that power into a set of race slicks and the ZL1 rear parts will plant it and slingshot the car with no complaints well into the tens? Even if so, the cost is going to be much higher than where I'm at. I can do it for under $50K. Oh, and as for the automatic transmission, I hear you and I understand your point of view, but I have no use for an automatic. The visceral feel of a manual is pure bliss. My Cruze is an automatic though. It's a racing machine! :-)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
The rear end is bulletproof. period. It's not a stronger ss rear, it's a completely different rear, cast iron, 9.9" ring gear, with huge axles. People in the 9-10's on stock rear. Slicks and go. Not going into the " for less money I can mod my xxx to be faster than a xxx" argument. It's pointless. A foxbody mustang for example can be built stupid fast for way less money than either of our cars just for an example. I'm not saying theres no point to mod an SS , you can make it crazy fast, I'm just saying a zl1 as a drag car can go quite fast with some pulley and tune with other bolt ons, without upgrading rear end, axles, clutch, output shaft, fuel system, bushings, camshaft, valvesprings, etc etc. I guess I don't need to row through the gears to enjoy my car as much as i used to. Sitting in traffic or going stop sign to stop sign with my heavy clutch manuals just lost it's allure to me. i can still use the flappy paddle manual mode if I want to control things on a twisty road or what have you. Differnt strokes for different folks I guess. Congrats on your racing cruze though
__________________
2012 ZL1
JRE 75rwhp kit
catless
ported lsa TB

11.04 @ 128.35
on hoosier drs and skinnies
@ PRP with 1100DA
cam99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 05:48 PM   #7214
Bumblebee2012

 
Bumblebee2012's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 2SS TF3, 1971 Chevelle
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Pittsburgh, Pa
Posts: 839
You need to feel the clutch in these new SS cars, it feels broken is so light!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Bumblebee2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 06:05 PM   #7215
cam99

 
cam99's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 ZL1
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: pittsburgh area
Posts: 1,371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebee2012 View Post
You need to feel the clutch in these new SS cars, it feels broken is so light!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

i had to use the lingenfelter clutch return spring in my ss because the damn pedal liked to stick to the floor drag racing , but before i traded it in, i took it back off. I couldnt believe how different it felt without it. it didn't feel that much firmer when i installed it, but night and day when i took it off. worked like a charm though.
__________________
2012 ZL1
JRE 75rwhp kit
catless
ported lsa TB

11.04 @ 128.35
on hoosier drs and skinnies
@ PRP with 1100DA
cam99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:51 AM   #7216
tahseenmahmood
Mr. Ricer
 
tahseenmahmood's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro 2LT
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebee2012 View Post
I personally don't get that car, but I suppose if your not into Street racing or drag racing and you like going to a road track it can make sense in your head. I'm more of the kind of guy that will rarely hit a drag strip but will race anyone that comes up on me in the streets. Talking smack at Jerry's on a Friday night and getting a friendly $100 bet going on a drag race is good times. It's been a few years since I've played that game, but I assume it still goes on.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Same with me.! I try to race any one any car on the streets... it dosent matter if it is a zl1 or a ferrari.. on the street its all about traffic judgment and calculated risks.. driving in india for 5 years, dodgeing the cows and dogs and 1.4 billion people in india at high speeds made me a good street racer.! LOL
__________________
tahseenmahmood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:57 AM   #7217
demonspeed

 
demonspeed's Avatar
 
Drives: 2002 Camaro SS
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,757
I'm still confused how anyone with Ford tattoos can fathom buying anything other than Fords... let alone a Toyota! I'm truly not saying this to be insulting (maybe a little condescending), but I honestly don't understand.

I'm a die-hard GM guy with a strong preference toward Chevrolet. It's mostly emotional and not something I can necessarily explain - nor would I expect others to "get it." With that said, I can't ever see myself owning anything but GM (at least from the perspective of where "I'm at" right now). This doesn't mean I think other brands are junk (I'm really not sure there is a "bad" car made today), but I just like what I like.

To be fair, my '93 Mustang GT was my second car. It was purchased after I sold my '89 IROC-Z -- and my stepdad was a Ford guy. I learned to drive in Fords, so I said "eff it" and gave the fox body a shot. It was ok, but I never made the connection. I later bought a '94 Jeep Grand Cherokee at an auction for a cheap DD. It was ok, but I sold it to buy a '97 Tahoe because I wanted a Chevy (and I made money on the Jeep). My last foray outside of GM was an '02 Mercury Cougar Sport that I purchased when I was broke and working at Saturn. I needed something "right now" and it was the "sportiest" thing we had in stock. It was a decent car, but I felt like a douche driving it (and it was a complete dog even with the V6).

As they say, things come in threes, so I gave each of the Big 3 a shot and have stuck with GM (I haven't had anything but GM since 2007). Aside from my three non-GMs, I've had the following since getting my license 14 years ago:

'89 IROC-Z
'01 Z28
'00 SS
'91 Z28
'97 Tahoe
'05 GTO
'08 G6
'07 TrailBlazer (still have)
'02 SS (obviously still have)
'12 Malibu (still have)

While other brands make great cars, I have no interest in spending my money on anything but GM; however, I don't have a bowtie tattoo.
__________________
demonspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:24 AM   #7218
Bumblebee2012

 
Bumblebee2012's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 2SS TF3, 1971 Chevelle
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Pittsburgh, Pa
Posts: 839
I guess I'm not brand specific, I favor Ford but I've had a bunch of cars. Let's see how God my memory is over 25 years of driving.

In order of purchase:
71 Chevelle (still have)
77 Civic manual shift
79 Dodge Omni manual shift
79 Buick Electra
80 Plymouth Turismo
80 Pontiac Grand Prix W-30 Olds 455 powered
86 Monte Carlo LS 305
87 Bronco II manual shift
Unknown year Dodge D-50 (Mitsubishi) manual shift
79 F-250 (still have)
95 Civic manual shift
95 Chevy G-20 Mark III Conversion
97 Caravan
00 Excursion Diesel
00 Toyota Corola
01 Nissan Frontier Supercharged manual shift.
01 Vitara manual shift
05 Ram 2500 Crew Cab Long bed Cummins
2006 Mazdaspeed6 manual shift
2011 Malibu
2012 Camaro manual shift
2012 Cruze
2013 Malibu


Sent from a Galaxy Note 2, far far away.

Last edited by Bumblebee2012; 06-13-2013 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Remembering more
Bumblebee2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 11:14 AM   #7219
Witt
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
Witt's Avatar
 
Drives: Locomotives
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Aliquippa PA
Posts: 263
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonspeed View Post
I'm a die-hard GM guy with a strong preference toward Chevrolet. It's mostly emotional and not something I can necessarily explain - nor would I expect others to "get it." With that said, I can't ever see myself owning anything but GM (at least from the perspective of where "I'm at" right now). This doesn't mean I think other brands are junk (I'm really not sure there is a "bad" car made today), but I just like what I like.

While other brands make great cars, I have no interest in spending my money on anything but GM; however, my bowtie tattoo is in a place I'm not willing to reveal to you men.
I cut your quote down a little just to reply to this...I was exactly the same way for a while but realized if I stuck to a certain make or model I was cutting myself short of potential other buys that were either better suited for me or better bang for the buck.

By looking the other way to other makes, you're only shooting yourself in the foot when it comes to buying new or used. Not many people have this preference buying TVs, computers, or lawnmowers but are fairly particular in brand of vehicle, even if it means buying an inferior model for the money. Confuses the hell outta me.
__________________
Object in mirror is djt81185.
Witt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 11:38 AM   #7220
demonspeed

 
demonspeed's Avatar
 
Drives: 2002 Camaro SS
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witt View Post
I cut your quote down a little just to reply to this...I was exactly the same way for a while but realized if I stuck to a certain make or model I was cutting myself short of potential other buys that were either better suited for me or better bang for the buck.

By looking the other way to other makes, you're only shooting yourself in the foot when it comes to buying new or used. Not many people have this preference buying TVs, computers, or lawnmowers but are fairly particular in brand of vehicle, even if it means buying an inferior model for the money. Confuses the hell outta me.
I completely understand what you're saying, Al. I think I explained this in a post long ago, but I just find it "comforting" I suppose to have the familiarity. Maybe it's no different than one being a die-hard Steelers fan -- there are plenty of great teams with great players that win super bowls. There's just something that creates a connection for people to certain things.

I do admit right up front that other manufacturers build great and exciting vehicles, but I simply prefer putting my money behind a Chevrolet. They've never let me down, I'm very familiar with the product, and it's just the way it is I also enjoy being sort of the "underdog" professing how much I enjoy being a Chevy Redneck

With that said, I'm also probably one of their biggest critics. If they do something wrong/stupid, then I'll be very vocal about it (you can find me on gminsidenews doing such).

As for your other consumer goods analogy: I've been increasingly sticking with specific brands over the years. I've found I'll check out LG for TV's and such; it's Whirlpool for appliances. Hell, if I didn't have landscapers, I'd only buy John Deere. Even growing up, I only bought Nintendo stuff -- I wouldn't even consider anything that wasn't Nintendo brand (like controllers and stuff like that). I'm just a weirdo with a good sense of humor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebee2012 View Post
I guess I'm not brand specific, I favor Ford but I've had a bunch of cars. Let's see how God my memory is over 25 years of driving.
That's 23 cars of which only 3 were Ford. I'm still failing to see the Ford die-hard connection
__________________

Last edited by demonspeed; 06-13-2013 at 11:49 AM.
demonspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 11:40 AM   #7221
G-Oil Guy
Where am I?
 
G-Oil Guy's Avatar
 
Drives: Zoe the ZL1, 2012 Frontier
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Mars, PA
Posts: 6,133
I'm a car whore. As long as its got 4 wheels ill probably want to drive it. Drove my buddies 2013 mustang. It was fun.

If I sell my house for enough I may have enough where I may spring for an Audi S5. Depends on how I like the way it drives.
__________________
FOR SALE: 2013 ZL1 Message me if interested
G-Oil Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 11:55 AM   #7222
demonspeed

 
demonspeed's Avatar
 
Drives: 2002 Camaro SS
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Oil Guy View Post
If I sell my house for enough I may have enough where I may spring for an Audi S5. Depends on how I like the way it drives.
I honestly believe the S5 to be one of the most gorgeous vehicles on the road. It's so smooth and elegant... I'll let others compare/contrast it to the female anatomy.
__________________
demonspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 12:03 PM   #7223
G-Oil Guy
Where am I?
 
G-Oil Guy's Avatar
 
Drives: Zoe the ZL1, 2012 Frontier
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Mars, PA
Posts: 6,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonspeed View Post
I honestly believe the S5 to be one of the most gorgeous vehicles on the road. It's so smooth and elegant... I'll let others compare/contrast it to the female anatomy.
Ha!

__________________
FOR SALE: 2013 ZL1 Message me if interested
G-Oil Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 01:12 PM   #7224
Swacer


 
Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 2,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Oil Guy View Post
I'm a car whore. As long as its got 4 wheels ill probably want to drive it. Drove my buddies 2013 mustang. It was fun.
.
+1 Drove a 2011 GT/CS 2 weeks ago and loved it. Made me look at Jay's car even more

What does a used GT500 go for? haha

I find myself being more moderate in regards to car choices. Prove to me my investment is worth it, you'll get my money.
__________________
2012 2SS/RS Camaro
~Imperial Blue Metallic~LS3~M6~GM High Spoiler~GM Ground Effect~GM Tower Brace~Heritage Grill~Roto-Fab Cold Air Intake~Stainless Works Exhaust~Stainless Power Headers~VMAX Ported Throttle Body~Tuned By Frost~GEN5DYI Spare Clutch Reservior~Barton Short Throw~ShowStopper Side Markers~UMI Performance Trailing Arms~UMI Performance Tunnel Brace
Swacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 01:12 PM   #7225
Swacer


 
Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 2,367
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonspeed View Post
I honestly believe the S5 to be one of the most gorgeous vehicles on the road. It's so smooth and elegant... I'll let others compare/contrast it to the female anatomy.
I love the S5. I even considered a S4 when I was looking at the Camaro.
__________________
2012 2SS/RS Camaro
~Imperial Blue Metallic~LS3~M6~GM High Spoiler~GM Ground Effect~GM Tower Brace~Heritage Grill~Roto-Fab Cold Air Intake~Stainless Works Exhaust~Stainless Power Headers~VMAX Ported Throttle Body~Tuned By Frost~GEN5DYI Spare Clutch Reservior~Barton Short Throw~ShowStopper Side Markers~UMI Performance Trailing Arms~UMI Performance Tunnel Brace
Swacer is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
All order status requests in here (up to status 3800). List of Order Status Codes. GTAHVIT Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 52933 11-19-2014 11:09 AM
PANTIES IN A TWIST! (NSFW) Z28RockStar Off-topic Discussions 125 07-26-2011 12:44 PM
Suggestion: Explanation to thread starters for their threads being locked? colin911 Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions 2 12-06-2009 11:25 PM
Missing "Ladies of Camaro 5" thread comment.... Silverado Off-topic Discussions 2 10-08-2009 01:23 PM
prices thread nimnels 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 1 05-02-2009 07:47 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.