Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Grabiak Performance Center
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2012, 04:27 PM   #511
Wakemaker89

 
Wakemaker89's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Obsidian Lexus IS-F
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: DFW, TX
Posts: 1,026
Send a message via Skype™ to Wakemaker89
Have you not read the books yet?
__________________
2010 Obsidian Lexus IS-F.... Let the modding begin... again
Wakemaker89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:59 PM   #512
sjmorrow
LSC Photographer
 
sjmorrow's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS w/ RS & M6
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Addison, TX
Posts: 371
Went out to an empty warehouse parking lot today and got my subs tuned up. If ya'll want to hear what 2 12's powered by 1200 watts of clean power is SUPPOSED to sound like, hit me up at the next meet.
__________________
sjmorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:33 PM   #513
Nicklongino
 
Nicklongino's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 2LT/RS
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Tyler,Texas
Posts: 538
I saw the hunger games today, I was not impressed with it honestly... Atleast it was only 5$ for a ticket
Nicklongino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:52 PM   #514
Cambull11
 
Cambull11's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Black 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Mansfield, tx
Posts: 166
27.3 mpg at 60mph! Thanks for a great tune ADM!


---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?irhj4j
Cambull11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:16 PM   #515
Acesfull5502
 
Acesfull5502's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Red 2SS/RS
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: arlijgton, tx
Posts: 133
Thats awesome. I gotta get a tune. I could use the extra mpg. Where is ADM?

Red 2SS/ RS using tapatalk
Acesfull5502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:46 PM   #516
Cambull11
 
Cambull11's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Black 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Mansfield, tx
Posts: 166
Adm is up in lewisville. Check out Admperformance.com


---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?fqbov3
Cambull11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:00 AM   #517
Wakemaker89

 
Wakemaker89's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Obsidian Lexus IS-F
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: DFW, TX
Posts: 1,026
Send a message via Skype™ to Wakemaker89
Holy crap I need a tune! and a cam for that matter... but I've been trying to get back to 18mpg been sitting at 17.8 for about a week now!
__________________
2010 Obsidian Lexus IS-F.... Let the modding begin... again
Wakemaker89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:03 AM   #518
Cambull11
 
Cambull11's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Black 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Mansfield, tx
Posts: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakemaker89 View Post
Holy crap I need a tune! and a cam for that matter... but I've been trying to get back to 18mpg been sitting at 17.8 for about a week now!
Try resetting it, you can get a more accurate reading, cause that may be over the lifetime of ur camaro


---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?kjiden
Cambull11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:04 AM   #519
Homestar1217
Technology Specialist
 
Homestar1217's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 IS 250 F Sport (Not named yet)
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: DFW, Texas
Posts: 867
Send a message via AIM to Homestar1217
Just saw Hunger Games myself this evening. I thought it was pretty good. I haven't read the books, but if the movie was any indication they might be worth a look.
__________________

I eat Rice for lunch :-) (Can't really say that anymore!)

2014 Lexus IS 250 F Sport - Bone stock!
Homestar1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:35 AM   #520
sjmorrow
LSC Photographer
 
sjmorrow's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS w/ RS & M6
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Addison, TX
Posts: 371
Ok so this one really IS only for the younger crowd (and unrelated to Camaros)...

Every Tuesday at Watermark church in Dallas they have this thing called "The Porch", which is like a big bible study type thing for young folks in the Dallas area. I have been going since I moved here 8 months ago and love it. There is usually over 1500 people there every week and it's a great opportunity to hang out with some young folks and spend a Tuesday night doing something good. We usually go grab some food after it's over too, which is always good times.

If anyone is interested in joining me, it's every Tuesday at 7:00 pm. Have to get there by 6:45 to get a decent parking spot and get inside on time. It's at Watermark Church (http://g.co/maps/6qvzy). If your interested in meeting up there, shoot me a PM with your number, or a txt if you already have my number. I'll be sure to save you a spot.

For more info: http://theporchdallas.com.
Hope to see you Tuesday!
__________________
sjmorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:49 AM   #521
Whiteside Customs
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2011 1lt/rs, 2010 2ss/rs, 2004 GTO
Join Date: May 2011
Location: McKinney
Posts: 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjmorrow View Post
Ok so this one really IS only for the younger crowd (and unrelated to Camaros)...

Every Tuesday at Watermark church in Dallas they have this thing called "The Porch", which is like a big bible study type thing for young folks in the Dallas area. I have been going since I moved here 8 months ago and love it. There is usually over 1500 people there every week and it's a great opportunity to hang out with some young folks and spend a Tuesday night doing something good. We usually go grab some food after it's over too, which is always good times.

If anyone is interested in joining me, it's every Tuesday at 7:00 pm. Have to get there by 6:45 to get a decent parking spot and get inside on time. It's at Watermark Church (http://g.co/maps/6qvzy). If your interested in meeting up there, shoot me a PM with your number, or a txt if you already have my number. I'll be sure to save you a spot.

For more info: http://theporchdallas.com.
Hope to see you Tuesday!

That's awesome!

One thing most people here don't know about me is that I teach Sunday School at my church in Allen and also lead Sunday night worship.

It's good to see more young people actively involved in church
Whiteside Customs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:08 PM   #522
sjmorrow
LSC Photographer
 
sjmorrow's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS w/ RS & M6
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Addison, TX
Posts: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteside Customs View Post
That's awesome!

One thing most people here don't know about me is that I teach Sunday School at my church in Allen and also lead Sunday night worship.

It's good to see more young people actively involved in church
You should come Tuesday
__________________
sjmorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:35 PM   #523
Wakemaker89

 
Wakemaker89's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Obsidian Lexus IS-F
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: DFW, TX
Posts: 1,026
Send a message via Skype™ to Wakemaker89
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjmorrow View Post
Ok so this one really IS only for the younger crowd (and unrelated to Camaros)...

Every Tuesday at Watermark church in Dallas they have this thing called "The Porch", which is like a big bible study type thing for young folks in the Dallas area. I have been going since I moved here 8 months ago and love it. There is usually over 1500 people there every week and it's a great opportunity to hang out with some young folks and spend a Tuesday night doing something good. We usually go grab some food after it's over too, which is always good times.

If anyone is interested in joining me, it's every Tuesday at 7:00 pm. Have to get there by 6:45 to get a decent parking spot and get inside on time. It's at Watermark Church (http://g.co/maps/6qvzy). If your interested in meeting up there, shoot me a PM with your number, or a txt if you already have my number. I'll be sure to save you a spot.

For more info: http://theporchdallas.com.
Hope to see you Tuesday!
Dude I've been meaning to look into a Church with something more young people oriented. I can't make tomorrow as it's my birthday and my parents have dinner planned but I would love to join you next week!
__________________
2010 Obsidian Lexus IS-F.... Let the modding begin... again
Wakemaker89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:36 PM   #524
Wakemaker89

 
Wakemaker89's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Obsidian Lexus IS-F
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: DFW, TX
Posts: 1,026
Send a message via Skype™ to Wakemaker89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cambull11 View Post
Try resetting it, you can get a more accurate reading, cause that may be over the lifetime of ur camaro[/url]
Hahahaha trust me the lifetime mpg's of my Camaro would not even be close to 17.8 thats for sure! I reset it every time I get gas.
__________________
2010 Obsidian Lexus IS-F.... Let the modding begin... again
Wakemaker89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 05:16 PM   #525
sjmorrow
LSC Photographer
 
sjmorrow's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS w/ RS & M6
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Addison, TX
Posts: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakemaker89 View Post
Dude I've been meaning to look into a Church with something more young people oriented. I can't make tomorrow as it's my birthday and my parents have dinner planned but I would love to join you next week!
Excellent. Join us next week then. This thing on Tuesday is VERY "young people oriented".

And enjoy your birthday tomorrow! Happy Birthday!
__________________
sjmorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 05:36 PM   #526
CINDER02
<3
 
CINDER02's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 Camaro
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Plano Texas
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakemaker89 View Post
Dude I've been meaning to look into a Church with something more young people oriented. I can't make tomorrow as it's my birthday and my parents have dinner planned but I would love to join you next week!
Happy Birthday!!!!!

Just be careful, you might end up in the 'old' people forum soon!
CINDER02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 05:46 PM   #527
sjmorrow
LSC Photographer
 
sjmorrow's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS w/ RS & M6
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Addison, TX
Posts: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by CINDER02 View Post
Happy Birthday!!!!!

Just be careful, you might end up in the 'old' people forum soon!
Hahaha!!! Good one!!!
__________________
sjmorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PEDDERS SUCCESSFULLY FITS 305s ON ALL 4 CORNERS! Info@PeddersUSA.com Suspension / Brakes / Chassis 467 06-11-2013 10:45 PM
Does the v6 have enough power? cstproductions Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 305 08-29-2012 10:27 PM
Gran Turismo 5... No Camaro? 5thGenOwner 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 111 12-06-2011 11:06 AM
Official Camaro Convertible CONCEPT Press Release Tran Camaro Convertible Forum 12 11-18-2009 08:05 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.