Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2012, 10:49 PM   #449
DallasMaroLover
 
DallasMaroLover's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro IOM SS
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Plano, Texas
Posts: 157
28 here..........but married and with kids:( Wouldn't trade them for the world

This thread is definitely entertaining!
__________________
Love my Camaro
DallasMaroLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:06 PM   #450
sjmorrow
LSC Photographer
 
sjmorrow's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS w/ RS & M6
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Addison, TX
Posts: 376
Quote:
Originally Posted by CINDER02 View Post
You know, I wonder if people from other parts of Texas read this thread just for entertainment
I have wondered the same thing. DFW definitely seems to dominate the Texas Camaro community.

DallasMaroLover, Throw the kids in the "backseat" and bring them and the wifey out to the Whiteside Cruise on MArch 31st
__________________
sjmorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 07:05 AM   #451
Capt_Pooty
Slow Race Vert
 
Capt_Pooty's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2LT Vert
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Benbrook TX
Posts: 863
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasMaroLover View Post
28 here..........but married and with kids:( Wouldn't trade them for the world

This thread is definitely entertaining!
Way to change the subject !!! LOL J/K


Like he said, come out for the cruise !! See yah soon
Capt_Pooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:50 AM   #452
2012InfernoSS

 
2012InfernoSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 93GMC sierra stepside/2012 SS
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 904
<-- 25
2012InfernoSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:51 AM   #453
Acesfull5502
 
Acesfull5502's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Red 2SS/RS
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: arlijgton, tx
Posts: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt_Pooty View Post
Way to change the subject !!! LOL J/K


Like he said, come out for the cruise !! See yah soon
Looks likes its gonna be a big turnout for the cruise.

Red 2SS/ RS using tapatalk
Acesfull5502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:40 AM   #454
Nicklongino
 
Nicklongino's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 2LT/RS
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Tyler,Texas
Posts: 538
BOOO!!! I wish I could make it out but really busy around here.
Nicklongino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:45 AM   #455
sjmorrow
LSC Photographer
 
sjmorrow's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS w/ RS & M6
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Addison, TX
Posts: 376
So Dallas Auto Show... This Saturday. I think 3:00 would work best for most of us. Homestar, you can just meet us there when you get off. Feedback on that? Other suggestions?

In terms of parking, we can actually meet up and ride 4 deep in a Camaro and pay the same price as taking the dart if you guys would rather do that. (Will be a short trip, so dont worry). Or I can bring my truck, which will hold a total of 5. Just depends on how many want to go. So who all wants to go, and what do you think about parking / carpooling.

Last list I have that wants to go is:
sjmorrow
Cambull
Cinder
AcesFull
Homestar (meeting there)
__________________
sjmorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:56 AM   #456
CINDER02
<3
 
CINDER02's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 Camaro
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Plano Texas
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjmorrow View Post
So Dallas Auto Show... This Saturday. I think 3:00 would work best for most of us. Homestar, you can just meet us there when you get off. Feedback on that? Other suggestions?

In terms of parking, we can actually meet up and ride 4 deep in a Camaro and pay the same price as taking the dart if you guys would rather do that. (Will be a short trip, so dont worry). Or I can bring my truck, which will hold a total of 5. Just depends on how many want to go. So who all wants to go, and what do you think about parking / carpooling.

Last list I have that wants to go is:
sjmorrow
Cambull
Cinder
AcesFull
Homestar (meeting there)
I don't mind stuffing people in mine, I don't worry about milage lol up to ya'll though, keep me informed!
CINDER02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 10:06 AM   #457
Wakemaker89

 
Wakemaker89's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Obsidian Lexus IS-F
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: DFW, TX
Posts: 1,026
Send a message via Skype™ to Wakemaker89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acesfull5502 View Post
Yeah i wanted a white one but im happy with red.

Red 2SS/ RS using tapatalk
Hahaha sounds like we both settled! I wanted and IBM or CGM but when I went to buy in september al the IBM's were off the market because of that tsunami in japan and for some reason all the CGM's were nowhere to be found in Texas.
__________________
Anyone selling a Camaro5 shell or SS with blown motor?
Wakemaker89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 10:12 AM   #458
Cambull11
 
Cambull11's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Black 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Mansfield, tx
Posts: 166
I say we meet up somewhere before and all pile in a car like Mexicans
Cambull11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 10:16 AM   #459
Acesfull5502
 
Acesfull5502's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Red 2SS/RS
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: arlijgton, tx
Posts: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakemaker89 View Post
Hahaha sounds like we both settled! I wanted and IBM or CGM but when I went to buy in september al the IBM's were off the market because of that tsunami in japan and for some reason all the CGM's were nowhere to be found in Texas.
I like the CGMs to.

Red 2SS/ RS using tapatalk
Acesfull5502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 10:17 AM   #460
sjmorrow
LSC Photographer
 
sjmorrow's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS w/ RS & M6
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Addison, TX
Posts: 376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cambull11 View Post
I say we meet up somewhere before and all pile in a car like Mexicans


Just need to know how many total so I know if I need to bring the truck or camaro.
__________________
sjmorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 10:18 AM   #461
Nicklongino
 
Nicklongino's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 2LT/RS
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Tyler,Texas
Posts: 538
Happy Hump day people!!!
Nicklongino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 10:42 AM   #462
CINDER02
<3
 
CINDER02's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 Camaro
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Plano Texas
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicklongino View Post
Happy Hump day people!!!
YUT!
CINDER02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PEDDERS SUCCESSFULLY FITS 305s ON ALL 4 CORNERS! Info@PeddersUSA.com Suspension / Brakes / Chassis 467 06-11-2013 09:45 PM
Does the v6 have enough power? cstproductions Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 305 08-29-2012 09:27 PM
Gran Turismo 5... No Camaro? 5thGenOwner 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 111 12-06-2011 10:06 AM
Official Camaro Convertible CONCEPT Press Release Tran Camaro Convertible Forum 12 11-18-2009 07:05 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.