Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Cam Motion
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

USA - Southeast AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV

Old 03-17-2015, 07:00 PM   #1
mwendorf3

Drives: 2013 SS Vert IOM
New Fan of Spartan LSX and Apex..

Josh helped me out with my headers and turned the install and tune around in short order and with a great price. I've never heard a complaint on here about the shop or the work, nothing but praise. I must say for someone who may have a few questions or look for advice on which route to go, it was good talking through what I wanted and he over delivered. Can't wait until I go back later this summer and get the cam installed.

Apex also is top notch. I PM'd and called several times and Chase as well as Victoria are always great to talk too. I really appreciate that.

So if anyone is on the fence in the Atlanta area or beyond, check out Spartan LSX or Apex online.

Marvin
mwendorf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 06:57 PM   #2
CamaroKid300
ace5.org

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS LS3
Josh does good work for reasonable prices. That's where I tell everyone to go.
NightOwl RGB Halo Kit V2, Kooks 1-7/8 LT Headers, Catless Midpipes, Borla ATAK Catback, 35% Tint, Vinyl Gill Blackouts, RX Catch Can, Skip Shift Eliminator, Devil Tail Side Stripes, Front Lip Blackout, Dual Color Bowties, Ghosted Sidemarkers,
Exhaust Video (Manifolds) Exhaust Video (Headers) White Lightning
A.C.E.5.
420 RWHP/422 RWTQ
CamaroKid300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 02:28 AM   #3
cmorebass

Drives: 2013 2SS RS
Same here for me Spartan LSX is a hidden gem, I highly recommend Josh for his professional services and you got to love his prices.
Old 03-21-2015, 04:04 PM   #4
colemanvoice
team chicklet camaro

Drives: MOTL3Y
Dropped off mine today for cam and headers install. Drove the extra mile because of the reputation, word of mouth and price. Marketing buddy of mine that dropped the car off with me was impressed with how much business he gets by word of mouth alone.

-Here's a tip. If you fear your battery my be getting bad, get it resolved before the car gets tuned. I told Josh I replaced the battery last night. He said it would be bad if it died during the tune. Major computer problems. Glad I have a fresh battery now.