Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

autoguy
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V8 and V6 Transmissions / Driveline (6L80 / 6L50 / TR6060 / AY6)

V8 and V6 Transmissions / Driveline (6L80 / 6L50 / TR6060 / AY6) Driveshafts | Differentials | Gears | Rearends | Clutch | Shifters

Old 03-10-2012, 09:45 AM   #1
hollandtwin27SS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS VR/w pw stripes
Talking Hendrix Street Slayer Twin Carbon Installed by East Tx Muscle Cars

If you are looking for a new clutch this is it!! This clutch is the most amazing clutch I have ever driven. It holds the power way better than the stock clutch and has the same manners. This kit has eliminated the notchy shifts experienced with the six speed. Hendrix has really hit a home run with this one. It doesn't have to be broken and is ready for spirited driving right after installation. This clutch performs so well that I would reccomend it to anyone. On a second note, the guys over at East Texas Muscle Cars did a great job installing and ordering this work of art. Look no further for an awesome clutch. There is no shuttering or clattering it runs as smooth as butter and is rebuildable. There is carbon on every surface even the flywheel!! If you have any questions send me a PM. There are no weak points in this clutch IMHO.
ETMC Stage 3 with Stage 2 Blower cam,Valve Spring upgrade to Dual Valve Springs,lifters,pushrods, BFE 1 7/8 headers to 3" pipe non catted, Corsa Exhaust, PP Throttle Body,RotoFab CAI,Elite Engineering Catch Can,Pfadt springs, sways, lower control arms, Hotchkis Maxx Brace.474RWHP. Hendrix Twin Carbon Clutch Kit, One piece aluminum DriveShaft.
hollandtwin27SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:55 PM   #2
Hendrix-Engineering
Account Suspended

Drives: First 9 inch-12 bolt IRS Camaro
THANKS Glad you love it
Hendrix-Engineering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 09:28 AM   #3
asrautox

Drives: 2010 SS
What did the whole job cost you if you don't mind me asking? I may be in need of a new clutch shortly so it would be nice to know.
asrautox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:00 AM   #4
AngelSpeedFreak
Most hated in NM....

Drives: Supercharged SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by asrautox View Post
What did the whole job cost you if you don't mind me asking? I may be in need of a new clutch shortly so it would be nice to know.
what he said...
Old 03-18-2012, 03:15 PM   #5
hollandtwin27SS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS VR/w pw stripes
Clutch plus installation was about $ 2600 . Well worth the money. It's rebuildable so it will be the last one I ever buy
ETMC Stage 3 with Stage 2 Blower cam,Valve Spring upgrade to Dual Valve Springs,lifters,pushrods, BFE 1 7/8 headers to 3" pipe non catted, Corsa Exhaust, PP Throttle Body,RotoFab CAI,Elite Engineering Catch Can,Pfadt springs, sways, lower control arms, Hotchkis Maxx Brace.474RWHP. Hendrix Twin Carbon Clutch Kit, One piece aluminum DriveShaft.
hollandtwin27SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:35 PM   #6
Hendrix-Engineering
Account Suspended

Drives: First 9 inch-12 bolt IRS Camaro
StreetSlayer twins start at less than $1600
Hendrix-Engineering is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clutch