Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Anthony @ LG Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls Report, discuss and diagnose any issues and problems with your Camaro, including warranty discussions.

Old 03-11-2012, 03:44 PM   #1
Balibe

Drives: 2011 Camaro Convertible [2SS/RS]
Fender/Bumper Seam Paint Issue

I searched and didn't find anything on the paint issue I am having. Thought I would post here as the dealer is going to resolve this issue as there is a bulletin on this.

From what the dealer told me the clips are too tight where the bumper joins the fender on the top. As the car is moving, air is causing the bumper to rub on the fender. If you look at the pictures attached, you can see how tight the seam is on the top fender/bumper.

Will let you know how things turn out, dropping the car off tomorrow.

- Bal
Attached Images

Balibe is offline   Reply With Quote